Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov structure

Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov structure

Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov structure

Postby Icypenguin79 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:16 am

Hey Guys,

Since I have been elected CB Mayor, I have proposed a structure for our government that should let Citizens/Players have more of a say in our inner workings. As more of a semi democracy, both mayors and players can work together for further success of the city.

Here is a quick overview of the structure (click to see full picture):
CB Govt Structure.png
CB Govt Structure.png (75.63 KiB) Viewed 391 times

As you can see, most of what we would have would be based on you, the players' decisions. Again, this is not finalized yet, however, our CB council is pretty empty at the moment. Council and heads can do any department's work.

To satisfy the requirements for CB's Council, we'd need 6 members. I will pick 3, and Raven will pick the other 3. Please apply below using this format:

Code: Select all
IGN:
How long have you been on the server:
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?:
Any experience with government jobs on HM?
Any experience with politics irl?
What would you bring to CB?

Salary is as follows:
1kF every 2 weeks
100F per Eviction
100F per Bill Discussed
500F per Auction

Have a great day/night!
7 people like this post.
Proud Owner of Archendale :D
Founder of the UC
Vice Commissioner of the BBE

Trial-Mod Icypenguin79 since November 13, 2018

Re: Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov struc

Postby Dylad » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:19 am

IGN: Dylad
How long have you been on the server: 2 years
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: Yes, I managed Solaris for quite a while and owned two cities myself.
Any experience with government jobs on HM? Yes, I used to be a manager for the player management department.
Any experience with politics irl? Well, if you consider following them, then yes.
What would you bring to CB? I think both of you understand that through my countless posts on forums ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2 Years
OQIL Commissioner
Not in our OQIL discord server? This is where all primary functions of the league happen! Please join at https://discord.gg/TwDvZxq

Postby ~ADR » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:22 am

IGN: ARDash152004

How long have you been on the server: about 10 months

Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I ran Elemental City for a few months, brought it back from the dead, and i started Avara CIty which is doing very well as of now.

Any experience with government jobs on HM? The only real gov jobs I have done are for zac rc estates.

Any experience with politics irl? Ew no irl politics

What would you bring to CB? I dont exactly know what i would bring to it but i do know i could be a great help with it, i have been waiting for a way to help out and i think i might have just found it.

Thanks, ~ADR
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Banned until 5/19/2019. Unbanned :D
-Net-worth F250000.

Postby JPerkinsT19 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:29 am

IGN:JPerkinsT19
How long have you been on the server: um...about 4.5 years I think, about 2 years active.
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I own the Kingdom of Haven, one of the most active new cities on HM. I have helped in varying degrees with several other cities.
Any experience with government jobs on HM? I am on the City Department, and served some on the Wilderness Preservation team.
Any experience with politics irl? I have taken numerous political science courses at my university and may be minoring in it. I have extensive leadership training and experience through the Boy Scouts of America/Scouts BSA programs, both as a youth and as an adult.
What would you bring to CB? I would bring some adult insight, experience with cities, inspiration, and passion for beautiful cities to succeed.
Luke (LukeTheTree) likes this post.
JPerkinsT19
City Owner/Lord Protector,
The Kingdom of Haven

Evaluator
City Department

Retail Division Director
Vilnius International (VINT)

Dean
Vilnius Academy of Business

https://havengov.weebly.com/

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
--Thomas Jefferson

Postby Domination LT » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:30 am

IGN: DominationLT
How long have you been on the server: Sometime before it says I joined the forums ---> idr
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I own one, I worked for OC, Im in the city department, um... yea :P
Any experience with government jobs on HM?: City Department
Any experience with politics irl?: Not really, I was chosen to be on a concil of students in my school who work my the school administration to make school events and plan stuff
What would you bring to CB?: Activity :P , Evict plots, work on demos or renovations, sell plots, work to make cb above the rest (I mean lets be honest, it's the prettiest gov city :) )
Founder and Regulator of the Transportation Dept
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby troller2000 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 am

Just for the record this was approved by the gov right?

Postby Icypenguin79 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 am

troller2000 wrote:Just for the record this was approved by the gov right?

We need council members no matter what, I haven't received an official answer on the gov structure, however people seem to have a good opinion on it, so I put it out there.
2 people like this post.
Proud Owner of Archendale :D
Founder of the UC
Vice Commissioner of the BBE

Trial-Mod Icypenguin79 since November 13, 2018

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:14 am

IGN: gbt2008642

How long have you been on the server: 4 years I think

Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I owned a few over time

Any experience with government jobs on HM? I was the main builder for many of the government bridges and worked in the highway department. Also did interior designs for rc estates.

Any experience with politics irl? Not really.

What would you bring to CB? As a person who has seen cities rise and fall and seeing what can lead to this (North City, Valley City, River City), I feel I can bring experience and be an active member that can help restore Crystal Bay to the promised city is was supposed to be.
~Spider likes this post.

Postby yamaazizi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:03 am

IGN:
GeneralAzizi

For about 2 years

Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?:
I am a city manager in ocelot city. I help with a lot there. I’ve helped with designing stuff for them, such as highways, metro entrances, stadiums etc.

Any experience with government jobs on HM?
I am a city evaluator so I’ve got experience giving city tiers and approving them, and also approving their evictions.
I also work on very big government projects with Amoni. Currently WholeBlocks is working on the HelloClan Metro. We are almost done with that, so stay tuned.
Our latest project that we finished was The Valley City Yacht Club, which turned out to be a great success.

Any experience with politics irl?
I’m the school president in my school if that counts lol. I do know a lot about politics.

What would you bring to CB?
I will bring a lot to CB. I’ve thought very much about CB, and how to do, so people don’t think it’s dead, because CB is not dead, CB is not an failure, it is the average player that thinks that. If we all go around saying “wow CB is a very great place”, “ wow CB is alive” instead of saying, “damn CB is dead”, “lol CB is a failure”, people wont think it is dead.
CB is “dead” because it psychology sits in the head of the average player, but in reality it isn’t dead.

I will also bring a lot of new infrastructure to CB. WholeBlocks has a lot to offer in CB, all from connecting the gov highway, to maybe make a metro for CB.

What I also can help with is evictions and all the other “paper work”.

- Azizi
City evaluator
YeliExpress
WholeBlocks
Discord - yamaazizi#8149

https://www.instagram.com/yamaazizi/

Postby ashlynn_rose » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:39 am

IGN: ashlynn_rose

Bit over a year

Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I am city manager for Kingdom of Haven, council member of Paradise Hills, and currently working with blackfoe building Valhalla

Any experience with government jobs on HM?: As acting CEO of DOME Architecture, I do handle Gov jobs, as well as Gov materials orders through Vanguard

Any experience with politics IRL?: Educated enough to vote, but GOD do I hate politics xD

What would you bring to CB?:
I am a front row CB business owner (and I actually keep it stocked). CB is neither broken nor dead, and my aim is to show that to players. My shop gets traffic and my apartments sell. Checkmate, naysayers!
~Spider likes this post.
ashlynn_rose
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CECO of Whole Blocks
Acting CEO of DOME Architecture
Former CEO of [Vanguard Industries]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady High Chancellor for the Kingdom of Haven
Royal Countess of Esker Falls for Paradise Hills

Next