Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities CB Warp

CB Warp

Should the Crystal Bay warp be moved to the center of the city?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 am

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes : 38

Re: CB Warp

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm taking everyone's accounts here and putting it into a legislature for the layout, and future expansion and development of Crystal Bay. This will include things recommended here, by people on Discord, and my own Ideas in my own group of people.
But what I can say is that firmly the owners of current front row plots will get compensation in the legislature. The entire city will be redesigned so plot buyouts will be very necessary if the design is approved.

The legislature will include buyout information that has the slightest chance that companies may not get full compensation by a few hundred, as we'll round out the buyout prices.

This still isn't official Government Information, so we'll be having it as a suggestion.
Last edited by Luke (LukeTheTree) on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:19 am

Luke (LukeTheHat) wrote:I'm taking everyone's accounts here and putting it into a legislature for the layout, and future expansion and development of Crystal Bay. This will include things recommended here, by people on Discord, and my own Ideas in my own group of people.
Lot's of people won't be included because the design won't make sense, but what I can say is that firmly the owners of current front row plots will get compensation. The entire city will be redesigned so plot buyouts will be very necessary if the design is approved.

The legislature will include buyout information that has the slightest chance that companies may not get full compensation by a few hundred, as we'll round out the buyout prices.

This still isn't official Government Information, so we'll be having it as a suggestion.

Or you could move the warp to the roundabout and compensate the ‘front row’ plots...
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 250K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
Luke (LukeTheHat) wrote:I'm taking everyone's accounts here and putting it into a legislature for the layout, and future expansion and development of Crystal Bay. This will include things recommended here, by people on Discord, and my own Ideas in my own group of people.
But what I can say is that firmly the owners of current front row plots will get compensation in the legislature. The entire city will be redesigned so plot buyouts will be very necessary if the design is approved.

Or you could move the warp to the roundabout and compensate the ‘front row’ plots...

I thought it was very obvious that this is what's going to happen.
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Postby MrGamer303 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:07 pm

i will help

Postby KoolKid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:25 am

yeaaa

Previous