Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities CB Warp

CB Warp

Should the Crystal Bay warp be moved to the center of the city?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 am

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes : 38

Re: CB Warp

Postby 4K606 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:54 pm

My idea:
I belive Crystal Bay should have a massive renovation, refunding all plot owners more than what they bought or won their plots for. I view the idea of self centering the city around the warp successful because River and Valley cities both are centered around the warp. RC and VC are both very successful citys with there land value and popularity being 2 of some of the most popular cities on the server.

Centering the warp in Crystal Bay would create many benifits:
1) Land value would increase
2) Popularity would increase as there would be more plots easier to access. Walking 200 blocks to some of the front row plots decreased mutiple asperations of owning those plots.
3) Crystal Bay would be able to host events in the warp square, like a hauted house or a seasonal warp design contest.
4) Would create jobs to renovate the city.
5) Plot owners would have a chance that they might have not had before to buy a front row plot.
6) Would give CB managers tk carry a theme/design throughout the entire city as was done in present front row CB plots.

Renovating Crystal Bay would create mutiple benifits to the economy and to players. Having another functing Government City is needed.
140,000F- Net Worth

Postby yamaazizi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:10 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:Personally I feel like the warp needs to be moved. It's useless in the location where it is currently and I've stated this since CB started development. If it was either at the roundabout or somewhere closer people would have potential shops to access. Currently there arent any warp shops...

It does not have anything to do with you owning a plot next to the roundabout?
2 people like this post.
IGN: GeneralAzizi aka tamimazizi
Networth: ~1.000.000,00F+
Owner and founder of the YeliExpress group
co owner of CBSG /Warp C, down the main road
Manager for Ocelot City.
Executive Architect for Ocelot, Sunville & St. Victoire.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby Sweg » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Rodney wrote:
ZacTheMan1 wrote:
~Maki wrote:And what of the people who paid for front row plots?
we could flip the buildings around

1. It would still be second row
2. How in the world would you do that
3. The front of the flipped plots would be hidden by the current second row

Idea sounds dumb but it really isn’t. Copy paste 2nd row to where first is and first to where 2nd is and rotate the buildings. Stick the warp in the center
clexar likes this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby ~Maki » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm

ZacTheMan1 wrote:
~Maki wrote:And what of the people who paid for front row plots?
we could flip the buildings around

Like Rodney said that would make them second row, we didn't pay for second row, we paid for front row.
#ImWithBeta

Quil Family Reunion!

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Rodney you do /copy then /flip then /rotate 180. This turns all items around and in same location

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:31 pm

ZacTheMan1 wrote:Rodney you do /copy then /flip then /rotate 180. This turns all items around and in same location

Front row rn is actually 3 rows away from the center thing so it’s even more impossible
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby ashlynn_rose » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Lets all look at this suggestion objectively. Right now CB plots are WORTHLESS. I have a front row too, so I would be among the people getting "ripped off". I'm doing my best to start people going there, but if you have an unused plot in a dead city, how much of a ripoff is it, if its to improve the condition of the city? I'm sure some sort of compensation could be arranged to the people whining about losing front row, but let's friggin do something with this dead GOVERNMENT CITY! Theres no excuse for the desertion. So if you have a CB plot and are complaining about losing your front row, maybe do something with that empty shop of yours before whining about property value. There's my rant, take it or leave it, but lets stop sitting around on our thumbs and agree this city needs some help.
ashlynn_rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-Owner of [Vanguard Industries]
COO of Haven Housing Corporation
City Manager for the Kingdom of Haven
Royal Countess of Esker Falls for Paradise Hills

Postby ashlynn_rose » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Dead split headed into next week, this is good, people, make your opinions heard!
taloju likes this post.
ashlynn_rose
Co-Owner of [Vanguard Industries]
COO of Haven Housing Corporation
City Manager for the Kingdom of Haven
Royal Countess of Esker Falls for Paradise Hills

Postby ~Lero » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:24 pm

No clue why CB was made into a gov city in the first place. We already had the VC, RC, C trio. It wasn't meant to be expanded on.
Clock 'n Compass owner.

Postby taloju » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 pm

I think it's okay, my generation did not have the opportunity to participate in the auctions of vc, rc or c. The idea was not bad, even CB is the most modern gov city, but there were problems along the way.
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Taloju

Owner of the city of Ancient Greece

CEO of Flunited Corporation

Rector and teacher of International Archendale University

7 years of experience in minecraft

PreviousNext