Postby Somfic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote: » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 pm

» Mon Apr 2, 2018 09:40pm

24 mins lol sorry to be exact.
Is it approved.....?
:D

Oof I'm late.

Anyhow, the city looks great and the rules seem fine too. Once you can confirm the overlapping regions issue is been dealt with, you can consider it approved!

Congratulations with your city.
2 people like this post.

Re: [Approval request] Cape Coral

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 am

Somfic, eh, Sonfic wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote: » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 pm

» Mon Apr 2, 2018 09:40pm

24 mins lol sorry to be exact.
Is it approved.....?
:D

Oof I'm late.

Anyhow, the city looks great and the rules seem fine too. Once you can confirm the overlapping regions issue is been dealt with, you can consider it approved!

Congratulations with your city.

I can confirm the region overlap is sorted and there is no other regions apart from the cities' regions. The chests are gonna get moved now :D

Thank you very much for making the process easy and hassle free!
(Quick Q. do I get an admin or someone to do anything so mods know it's official or do I just link the mods the post who are sub-regioning the plots and don't know?)

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: [Approval request] Cape Coral

Postby Somfic » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Thank you very much for making the process easy and hassle free!
(Quick Q. do I get an admin or someone to do anything so mods know it's official or do I just link the mods the post who are sub-regioning the plots and don't know?)

~Doodle

You can make a helpme and link the member of staff to this post. They will then lock your rule signs, and after that you can start subregioning.
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.

Previous