Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities HelloMiners City Department

HelloMiners City Department

HelloMiners City Department

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 am

Hello everyone! Today I am officially announcing that the City Department is up and running. This mixed group of players and staff will be in charge of approving every city, city rule update, and eviction.

Here is the current list of players in the department:
Department Regulator EischMC
Evaluator Chronoxomy
Evaluator NCR_
Evaluator _iCookie
Evaluator Nightemperor
Evaluator Zyra_bot

Whenever you need something from the city department, one of these players and some of the staff will be the ones handling it. 8-)

City Approvals
If you need a city approved, do not do /helpme anymore! Please contact one of the members above. After 3 days, you will receive our initial decision; either you can be approved or we will give you a list of things to fix. You will then have to wait at least 5 days before asking us to evaluate the things you needed to fix. If everything is good, you will be approved!

If you need a specific rule or district approved, contact us as well! We now approve anything related to private cities.

City Evictions
Please post your city eviction requests in the same place as always. Please make sure you follow the eviction request guidelines as well! A member of the city department will then either approve or disapprove the eviction.

City Tiers
City tiers are the same! Continue to post your applications here.

If there are any questions or concerns, reply below :).
TrumpVoter likes this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Re: HelloMiners City Department

Postby richie_rich123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 am

The white font blends in with the background. May want to add a drop shadow
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby ~Cookie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:23 am

richie_rich123 wrote:The white font blends in with the background. May want to add a drop shadow

I see it fine
Did someone say Cookie

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby JimCantore » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:24 am

I didnt get hired?

Postby richie_rich123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 am

~Cookie wrote:
richie_rich123 wrote:The white font blends in with the background. May want to add a drop shadow

I see it fine

Always bothers me when the font color is too similar to the background. Looks better with a shadow or something to make the text pop out a bit.
3 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby ~Satan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 am

If there are still any eviction/ district ruleboards request that have not been dealt with yet. Make sure to contact one of us, we'll get on to it directly!
2 people like this post.
Player since August 2016 & Player-Helper
Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
Founder & CEO of Demonic Spirit Brewing Company

Creator of https://HMGuide.info