Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities How much will it cost to buy this city?


How much will it cost to buy this city?

How much will it cost to buy this city?

Postby JimCantore » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:05 pm

the owners (in fact everyone in the city) look inactive Cann i buy this?,if so how much will this cost?
https://ibb.co/gR3kaH

Re: How much will it cost to buy this city?

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 pm

I would say around 60k. The owners need to be offline for 167 days or so (correct me if I'm wrong) to buy it/over-claim the region.

You can always check the size of it by measuring the length and width of the area by using the wooden axe (aka the wand) or ask a staff-member in-game to check it for you if you are unsure of the price using /helpme.

Re: How much will it cost to buy this city?

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 pm

JimCantore wrote:the owners (in fact everyone in the city) look inactive Cann i buy this?,if so how much will this cost?
https://ibb.co/gR3kaH
wtf is that huge skyscraper lol m8? XD
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Re: How much will it cost to buy this city?

Postby TrumpVoter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:44 pm

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:
JimCantore wrote:the owners (in fact everyone in the city) look inactive Cann i buy this?,if so how much will this cost?
https://ibb.co/gR3kaH
wtf is that huge skyscraper lol m8? XD

I believe that one's in Sycamore.
Owner and CEO of TamarackEnterprises.

HelloMiners
City Evaluator.

Re: How much will it cost to buy this city?

Postby Block_Banker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:48 am

TrumpVoter wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:
JimCantore wrote:the owners (in fact everyone in the city) look inactive Cann i buy this?,if so how much will this cost?
https://ibb.co/gR3kaH
wtf is that huge skyscraper lol m8? XD

I believe that one's in Sycamore.


It's not.
Block_Banker (~Banker, ~banchiere)
Discord: Banker #4718