Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)


Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby chickenfarm7. » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello there

Done research before this appeal, and its been 8 months since I was banned. Mental as it doesn't feel tht long yk

Anyway I'm making another appeal as I wanna be unbanned still. It really has been a long time now and if you can't move on from one link I sent that had the potential to cause serious harm then that's just sad innit. Sorry if you're still annoyed/angry about it. It would be very nice to be able to join the server when it's back up again so if you could be ever so kind and vote to get me unbanned staff, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Also please don't comment useless stuff again like telling me to give up and that I'm wasting my time cos it's my time and I can spend it how I like lmao

Also also it's my birthday on the 21st so it would be very epic if I was unbanned. Not only would it mean I can now join hellominers, but I can also legally get a shag.

[Deleted at the request of many people]

It would be very good to see the results from the poll as someone suggested a while a go, however like most forum suggestions it get's discussed and argued about on the forums before disappearing for eternity.

Thank you, and please just give me a second chance :)

Luke :mrgreen:

Edit- Forgot to link previous ban appeals and ban topic:
Topic:
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=35368
Appeals:
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=35526
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=35717
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=35942
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=36081
Last edited by chickenfarm7. on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 people like this post.
shit on it

Unbanned after 8 months :D

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £409 (£156 with sales)
  • Games owned: 59
  • Games played: 54 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,046.8h

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby Dylad » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:48 am

Christ, just unban the guy already. He’s clearly sorry for it and admits it was a mistake. It’s not like it could’ve done a ton of damage to the server or people in the first place.
Steven’s skin IS very concerning. Staff should open an investigation and ban for racism.
I hate racism and the misogyny seen in that man’s facial hair as well.

You have my endorsement.


Bonus: The addition of a player is like giving the server a god damn king’s ransom.
3 people like this post.

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby ayalaandtal » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 am

Dylad wrote:Christ, just unban the guy already. He’s clearly sorry for it and admits it was a mistake. It’s not like it could’ve done a ton of damage to the server or people in the first place.

i can't believe I'm saying this, but i agree with dylad. its not like there are 1,000 players, and every player is important.
just make him pay a few thousand forsals or something.

#unbanchickenfarm7!
Dylad likes this post.
server: active
forum: active

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby ~Doodle » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:49 am

If you're trying to guilt trip people into supporting you because it's your birthday, you're wrong.
3 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby ayalaandtal » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:48 am

I'm not supporting him because its his birthday, I'm supporting him because i think he deserves a second chance.
server: active
forum: active

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby Sir_Binary » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 pm

first part: hey guys it would be nice if you unbanned me I think what I did was wrong and I'd like to rejoin hm
second part: lMAO STEVIE LOOK LIKE HITLER!!!

I'm not against you being unbanned but you just fucked your chances even more with that
chickenfarm7. likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby Dylad » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:21 pm

~Doodle wrote:If you're trying to guilt trip people into supporting you because it's your birthday, you're wrong.

We treat every rule like it’s breaking the law in the real world, which is frankly ridiculous. This guy has served his time. As a server, we cannot afford banning active players for this long anymore as we try to regain players. We need to relax. This is a Minecraft server, not a formal legal system based on the real world.

Also, this isn’t a guilt trip. Not even close.
2 people like this post.

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby ~Adu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Yes there is clearly the racism there with the hitler skin. This is a great failure on the staffs part and really shows how much they care about our server. Imo Cheerios should be banned.
Thankz for coming to my TeddeTalk
2 people like this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby chickenfarm7. » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:43 pm

~Doodle wrote:If you're trying to guilt trip people into supporting you because it's your birthday, you're wrong.


I mean I wasn't trying to guilt trip people I just said it would be cool if I was unbanned for it. If I wanted to guilt trip you I would have done it much better than saying it was my fucking birthday :lol:



*I wasn't calling stevie a racist, I'm sure its not intentional, I was just making an observation.
Dylad likes this post.
shit on it

Unbanned after 8 months :D

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £409 (£156 with sales)
  • Games owned: 59
  • Games played: 54 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,046.8h

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7 (5) (Birthday edition)

Postby Sir_Binary » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:50 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:
~Doodle wrote:If you're trying to guilt trip people into supporting you because it's your birthday, you're wrong.


I mean I wasn't trying to guilt trip people I just said it would be cool if I was unbanned for it. If I wanted to guilt trip you I would have done it much better than saying it was my fucking birthday :lol:



*I wasn't calling stevie a racist, I'm sure its not intentional, I was just making an observation.


why did you feel like making that observation on a ban appeal lmao you definitely lowered your chances for absolutely no reason
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Next