Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Unban Cocraven2018

Unban Cocraven2018

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Unban Cocraven2018

Postby Cocraven2018888 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 am

This all seemed to happen when I joined back and bootstoo found out. As I have stated before I dont like bootstoo. And she doesnt like me. Why am I banned on the server if this was a forum fight not a server fight. She has me ignored on the server. How did the staff come to the conclusion to bann be on the forums and the server? That seems weird. Shouldnt the stuff that are on the forums stay on the forums I have not talked anything bad in game about bootstoo. The problem has lately cooled down and it should just be left behind. This is a ALT forum account because I wanted to make a unban forum. Why am I not allowed to use the server if this mainly happened all on the forums and not the server.

Re: Unban Cocraven2018

Postby HulloMinrs » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 am

Because they have stated that certain situations will result in a in-game ban especially if its against another HM user. Take icypenguin79 for example.

You faked evidence, you edited words to make it seem like you were the victim. You will not be unbanned and if you are this will show the Staff team dont know what they are doing.
Hello.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 am

HulloMinrs wrote:Because they have stated that certain situations will result in a in-game ban especially if its against another HM user. Take icypenguin79 for example.

You faked evidence, you edited words to make it seem like you were the victim. You will not be unbanned and if you are this will show the Staff team dont know what they are doing.

Was the icypenguin your talking about a mod?
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:28 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
HulloMinrs wrote:Because they have stated that certain situations will result in a in-game ban especially if its against another HM user. Take icypenguin79 for example.

Was the icypenguin your talking about a mod?

Icy was a very good mod, yes.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Tyler15390 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Y is this in jobs & economy
2 people like this post.
Joined 2017

Real estate owner
Builder/designer
Shop owner

“Form ever follows function.” – Louis Sullivan

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Tyler15390 wrote:Y is this in jobs & economy

Maybe get cheerios to move it.

My only question about this whole thing is why is it said he attempted to use fake evidence to report a player or something along those lines.
If I quote:
Creating a false report/post to defame a member of the community

Cocraven created a spam topic, not a report. It shouldn't be a false report ban as there literally was no report.

As for the rest of the ban, the idea of "defaming" people is kinda absurd, and once again, abuses the grey area rule. I personally think that it's partially to do with bootstoo's relation to a higher up staff member and the fact that they are female, which really should have no place in it as it should be an unbias ban.

Anyhow, you don't have to agree with me or anything, just my two cents. I don't really see any point in trying to appeal this as it's well known that for a ban of 1 month, staff will delay any action until it's up.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby MagnusFrost » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:52 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Tyler15390 wrote:Y is this in jobs & economy

Maybe get cheerios to move it.

My only question about this whole thing is why is it said he attempted to use fake evidence to report a player or something along those lines.
If I quote:
Creating a false report/post to defame a member of the community

Cocraven created a spam topic, not a report. It shouldn't be a false report ban as there literally was no report.

As for the rest of the ban, the idea of "defaming" people is kinda absurd, and once again, abuses the grey area rule. I personally think that it's partially to do with bootstoo's relation to a higher up staff member and the fact that they are female, which really should have no place in it as it should be an unbias ban.

Anyhow, you don't have to agree with me or anything, just my two cents. I don't really see any point in trying to appeal this as it's well known that for a ban of 1 month, staff will delay any action until it's up.

I abstained from anything to do with his ban. You can ask the rest of staff. That being said I am locking this topic as his new forum alt account # 3 has been banned.
3 people like this post.