Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban appeal - chickenfarm7

Ban appeal - chickenfarm7

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Ban appeal - chickenfarm7

Postby chickenfarm7. » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Before reading please take the time to read the rules for this subforum, and try to keep an open mind when reading:

The following rule applies to players replying to topics in this subforum:
Only reply to these topics with the following information:

New, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic
Evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic

Ban topic:
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=35368

Hello,
I've been banned for 2 months now because of a stupid mistake I made.
I'd like to apologise to anyone affected and/or harmed from my actions and I hope you can forgive me. What I did was wrong and what started as a joke became dangerous and worrying for other individuals.
I have spent many days on this server, and it is painfully frustrating to be banned from it, whilst I am aware time played on the server doesn't count towards an unban.
I'd also like to address my previous forum posts regarding a break in to my home. I have spoken at length with Cheerios regarding this (around a month ago) and they concluded that I did not provide sufficient evidence that proves my forum post to be true. Hence why I have worded this appeal as if it was me who broke the rules. The rule that has been mentioned recently in another ban appeal must also be considered, and is the reason why I can justify why Cheerios came to the decision they did:
We advise that every account is only used by one player. If a rule is broken on an account, it is impossible for us to know who was using the account. We therefore treat the account as only one entity.

Therefore this is an unban request for my account and not myself.
What happened was wrong and I can assure you I will not let it happen again. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my appeal, and I apologise once again. I hope you can forgive me and we can all be civil when responding to this post.
~Hari likes this post.
shit on it

Proud owner of Cosmo Bay, CluckWorks and Cosmo Construction
perm banned :F

Re: Ban appeal - chickenfarm7

Postby chickenfarm7. » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:04 pm

bump
shit on it

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:16 am

Last edited by UnboxingGold on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:04 am

UnboxingGold wrote:Speaking from the fact of when I got banned for doing something similar I think that you should do your time saying sorry shouldn't reduce your ban this server has a zero tolerance policy with threats which I completely agree with be happy you weren't perm banned.

It is a perm ban.
2 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:24 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:Speaking from the fact of when I got banned for doing something similar I think that you should do your time saying sorry shouldn't reduce your ban this server has a zero tolerance policy with threats which I completely agree with be happy you weren't perm banned.

It is a perm ban.

yea your right well in that case I retract my comment my bad

Postby chickenfarm7. » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:29 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:

It is a perm ban.

yea your right well in that case I retract my comment my bad

As far as I'm aware no threats were sent, or at least I haven't seen any evidence of this. I wouldn't really describe the evidence in the ban topic as a threat, it's not like I said I was going to DDoS anyone.
shit on it

Postby StickMan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm

You weren’t sending direct threats, you were getting private, sensitive info on community members which is worse than ddos imo :?
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby chickenfarm7. » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:20 pm

StickMan wrote:You weren’t sending direct threats, you were getting private, sensitive info on community members which is worse than ddos imo :?

As far as I'm aware only one person's private info was discovered. Whilst this isn't ideal, nothing happened as a result of it. In comparison a ddos attack ruins the ability of someone being able to use their potentially very expensive PC. Despite this, you are still entitled to your opinion.
shit on it

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:07 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:
StickMan wrote:You weren’t sending direct threats, you were getting private, sensitive info on community members which is worse than ddos imo :?

As far as I'm aware only one person's private info was discovered. Whilst this isn't ideal, nothing happened as a result of it. In comparison a ddos attack ruins the ability of someone being able to use their potentially very expensive PC. Despite this, you are still entitled to your opinion.

You could just change your ip :roll:. Furthermore, unless you are infecting people's pcs with malware which runs malicious scrips behind their back, there's like no chance you could DDoS the server or ruin peoples ability to use their pc because you would need to have several people doing it at the same time for it to be distributed. Even then, you would need to collate a decent upload speed (which like nobody has these days) to bring anything near to overload. Alternatively, just threaten a bot attack.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby HulloMinrs » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:20 pm

~Doodle wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:

You could just change your ip :roll:. Furthermore, unless you are infecting people's pcs with malware which runs malicious scrips behind their back, there's like no chance you could DDoS the server or ruin peoples ability to use their pc because you would need to have several people doing it at the same time for it to be distributed. Even then, you would need to collate a decent upload speed (which like nobody has these days) to bring anything near to overload. Alternatively, just threaten a bot attack.

Hey so, by the way, there are free services online in the right places where you can DDOS people for free, e.g LOIC.
Hello.

Next