308 days

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: 245 days

Postby ZeekHM » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Can we please just unban this dude

Re: 245 days

Postby Lin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:40 am

ZeekHM wrote:Can we please just unban this dude


No, he should not be unbanned. He has proven that he's a threat to the server and the server community.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image
Image

[+] Other stuff
Founder of the Discord Moderators
Owner of Chiyoko
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Joined in early-mid 2016.
Discord: @mlem#1526

Re: 245 days

Postby Arakorni89 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Might as well release black death again
Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

Re: 245 days

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Lin wrote:
ZeekHM wrote:Can we please just unban this dude


No, he should not be unbanned. He has proven that he's a threat to the server and the server community.


I thought we treat everyone the same regardless of how long someone has been playing. Why don’t we just ban FMDiamond also.
~Doodle likes this post.
Former President of 2M. Founder of 2M Build.
HM Member since June 6, 2015

Re: 245 days

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:41 pm

PrinceAdam wrote:
Lin wrote:
ZeekHM wrote:Can we please just unban this dude


No, he should not be unbanned. He has proven that he's a threat to the server and the server community.


I thought we treat everyone the same regardless of how long someone has been playing. Why don’t we just ban FMDiamond also.


Probably best we don't, this case should be reviewed fairly with everything pointed out countered.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: 245 days

Postby Lin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:04 pm

If consistency is a key in this situation then I'd like to give my two cents and say that anyone that repeatedly threatens the server like this should stay banned. I'm sure staff will agree, as letting potentially malicious users into the server isn't something they have in their goals.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image
Image

[+] Other stuff
Founder of the Discord Moderators
Owner of Chiyoko
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Joined in early-mid 2016.
Discord: @mlem#1526

Re: 245 days

Postby chickenfarm7. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:52 pm

everyone has the potential to be malicious
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: 245 days

Postby Lin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:everyone has the potential to be malicious


I'm talking about people that have specifically attacked the server or threatened it in the past.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image
Image

[+] Other stuff
Founder of the Discord Moderators
Owner of Chiyoko
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Joined in early-mid 2016.
Discord: @mlem#1526

Re: 245 days

Postby PrinceAdam » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Lin wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:everyone has the potential to be malicious


I'm talking about people that have specifically attacked the server or threatened it in the past.


FMDiamond said he would DDos and we unbanned him. We should treat Amaido the same
Former President of 2M. Founder of 2M Build.
HM Member since June 6, 2015

Re: 245 days

Postby Lin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:06 am

PrinceAdam wrote:
Lin wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:everyone has the potential to be malicious


I'm talking about people that have specifically attacked the server or threatened it in the past.


FMDiamond said he would DDos and we unbanned him. We should treat Amaido the same


how many times did FM say it
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image
Image

[+] Other stuff
Founder of the Discord Moderators
Owner of Chiyoko
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Joined in early-mid 2016.
Discord: @mlem#1526

PreviousNext