Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? (Appeal) paisie_

(Appeal) paisie_

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

(Appeal) paisie_

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 pm

I was auto banned for a day due to reaching 4 warnings. the last warning was COMPLETELY unfair and absolutely UNCALLED for. Oza is a very biased mod who targets Christians and gave me a super unfair biased warning that caused me to reach 4. Oza told us to stop the flamewar of everyone targeting me just for sharing my Christian beliefs and so after he told everyone to stop, this is what happened:

[17:16:34] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> "if would tell someone to improve on not being gay" - paisie "im not forcing my beliefs" - paisie
[17:16:35] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [+] TRYPv joined the game
[17:16:42] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> :p
[17:16:43] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~paisiechulo> i DIDNT force beliefs
[17:16:50] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~paisiechulo> oza cake just sparked the flame again
[17:16:57] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~paisiechulo> and he hasnt been warned once
[17:16:58] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~paisiechulo> bias.
[17:16:59] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> oof got warned :p
[17:17:05] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] You have been warned by ozapenguin for 'Continuing to argue'.

Cake SPARKED the flame back up again by saying stupid quotes to make me angry and start a huge fight. I gave a quick short reply to DEFEND myself against the attack by simply saying "I didnt force beliefs" and I said in chat for oza to warn cake for starting the flame then oza warned ME for continuing to argue when I TOLD CAKE TO STOP ARGUING and didn't even argue. This is absolutely biased, oza targeted me just for being Christian. I never even fought, cake was the one who started it back up again and fought. this appeal better be accepted because that warning was BULLSHIT, and staff probably won't because I'm Christian and support the other staff always!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: (Appeal) paisie_

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Its only a day chill out
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Its only a day chill out

a day that I could use to work on my city.
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby CakeDevil275 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:43 pm

What you fail to include was the fact that that was a response to your previous comment about your beliefs, I did not start it up again
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Founder of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
CEO of Blueline Shopping
Office in the BL HQ, come visit!

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island
City Department Evaluator

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:44 pm

CakeDevil275 wrote:What you fail to include was the fact that that was a response to your previous comment about your beliefs, I did not start it up again

yes you DID start it up again, I did NOT make a previous comment about my beliefs. Dumbass, as shown in the logs I clearly asked a question of who's ignoring me. that isn't even related to the flame war. you started it up so shut UP with your lies.
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:49 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:

Who cares? Just get over it, you get involved in flame wars about stupid stuff you get warns. Big deal.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:56 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:

Who cares? Just get over it, you get involved in flame wars about stupid stuff you get warns. Big deal.

no, the last warning was absolutely unfair
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Spider » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
CakeDevil275 wrote:What you fail to include was the fact that that was a response to your previous comment about your beliefs, I did not start it up again

yes you DID start it up again, I did NOT make a previous comment about my beliefs. Dumbass, as shown in the logs I clearly asked a question of who's ignoring me. that isn't even related to the flame war. you started it up so shut UP with your lies.

People like you make me dislike Christianity with your preaching and shit. It's a fucking minecraft server
3 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:05 pm

~Spider wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:

People like you make me dislike Christianity with your preaching and shit. It's a fucking minecraft server

all I would do is state my beliefs, not even forcing it on anyone, and everyone gets all pissed and then I get warned
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Topic locked and appeal denied, because I see that you continued by responding. There was no need to respond and even on this topic, you continued the flame war here on the forums.
11 people like this post.