Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:54 am

Or, you can refrain from being a petty, immature irritation and work with me here.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:58 am

Further, your auto-correct statement is bullshit. Not every phone user has auto-correct enabled and guess what bud - I don't use auto-correct on my phone. sometimes ill talk like this. Other times, like this: Proper. Typing.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 am

If I have to be formal, I type properly. I prefer to work on my literate capabilities rather than rely on some fancy ass piece of shit technology.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:22 am

Unless any staff members have anything meaningful to say, or anyone has anything meaningful to say, I request a topic lock so noone has to bother with this crap anymore. Thank you.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 am

EVEN FURTHER...

These are the only mentions of roblox I've ever said in on HM

I am not denying that I have played it in the past. However, I have not played it in a very very long time, around the time I started on HM almost. And, I've shown my alts already, as I already stated. And, who the hell likes roblox enough to actually use it in their pfp? That's just fucking gross.

Now can I request a topic lock unless anyone has anything to prove that I'm actually at fault.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Gerhard » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am

Lin wrote:And, who the hell likes roblox enough to actually use it in their pfp? That's just fucking gross.

Why do you have to act like you're better than everyone else because someone plays roblox :|
Tunnel likes this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:10 am

Gerhard wrote:
Lin wrote:And, who the hell likes roblox enough to actually use it in their pfp? That's just fucking gross.

Why do you have to act like you're better than everyone else because someone plays roblox :|

I hate roblox, quite frankly. And if you or anyone is offended by me calling it what I believe it to be, just remember I get frowned upon in the HelloMiners community for using anime art styled pictures as my profile pictures.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 am

Lin wrote:Unless any staff members have anything meaningful to say, or anyone has anything meaningful to say, I request a topic lock so noone has to bother with this crap anymore. Thank you.

This is my topic. Unless you are trying to start a flamewar, this will remain open. You've proved my points further by telling me you don't use autocorrect because that's exactly how t h i c#5433 was talking. If you could stop being so aggressive to gerhard and I and maybe write in a big response, it would be appreciated as it would be easier for quote.

If you nothing else to say that will benefit or prove it wrong, or if it's not nice, don't say it.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am

~Doodle wrote:Unless you are trying to start a flamewar, this will remain open.

Back at you, Doodle. I am sick and tired of you going out of your way to get me into trouble. If I am not this third alt, then who the hell is, hm? And I don't use auto-correct but I am not fucking illiterate. If you honestly still think that alt belongs to me then that's just sad. I'll quote you: "If you're trying to impersonate me, at least make it believable."

I only use anime pfps or the one I currently have, and the only things I ever have as a username are my preferred name, Chinese characters, or latin in the case of my alt accounts. So, please, don't try and accuse me of anything again. This topic was made purely because you wanted to start a flamewar, otherwise you would not be using my IGN as you've been told not to before and you would not be trying to bump it so much.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Unless you are trying to start a flamewar, this will remain open.

Back at you, Doodle. I am sick and tired of you going out of your way to get me into trouble. If I am not this third alt, then who the hell is, hm? And I don't use auto-correct but I am not fucking illiterate. If you honestly still think that alt belongs to me then that's just sad. I'll quote you: "If you're trying to impersonate me, at least make it believable."

I only use anime pfps or the one I currently have, and the only things I ever have as a username are my preferred name, Chinese characters, or latin in the case of my alt accounts. So, please, don't try and accuse me of anything again. This topic was made purely because you wanted to start a flamewar, otherwise you would not be using my IGN as you've been told not to before and you would not be trying to bump it so much.

Please don't try to continue to start a flamewar. This is an appeal.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext