Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433


[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:10 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... iscord.jpg

"I was asleep when the alt was online"

Thankyou for this, easy to see a way to shoot this down with a single fault in your argument.


You mentioned later you were GMT +(09:30) and if my logs shows it 1:01am, why aren't yours showing it's 9:31am? You said your school starts at 8:36am, you were also online sending messages when t h i c#5433 was banned meaning either your phone is in the wrong timezone and displaying wrong times and/or you were online at the time. Furthermore, your last chat was sent before t h i c#5433 joined which was at 11:44am, 8:04am your time. T h i c#5433 said their first chat at 9:05pm or 4:35pm your time. School ends around that time too, yet your first message is at 12:19am, or 8:49am your time. Oddly enough, infact t h i c#5433 says they have to go at 9:13pm or 4:43pm your time all the while you haven't said anything despite you being really active on the discord after school. From there on, you and t h i c#5433 both chat to eachother, so explain to me, where abouts were you asleep when t h i c#5433 was talking? It makes sense you not talking after school when he does as you would only have mobile, meaning you can't switch between accounts with any speed, or have browser discord open. Can you prove you were asleep at these times? Your chats line perfectly up with his, your school times lines perfectly up too, the only thing that does is your time stamps.

Secondly, your blood sugar charts also don't work out because of the times you have given, I'm not saying it isn't real, but I'm saying it's all thrown off because all my times match up but yours seems to only be your times that don't make sense. Again, if this can be explained, that would be great.

About the gender thing, furthermore reinforcers my point that someone without knowlage or someone who knows you do that was controling the bot.

About the __Hyper thing, it's your ign, get over it.

Cheerios32 wrote:
Doodle wrote:Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:


Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?


I'm unbanned now, was for the entire time I was writing this up, I looked back in the logs for the specific time stamps too :).

About the death threats, I don't care the meaning of a death threat, you said to a family member of mine to tell me to kill my self. That is never going to be acceptable and nor will it ever be forgiven.

Thank you.


You clearly have no idea as to how the hell time-zones work mate.

I was ASLEEP from the hours of 9PM to 7AM. When I woke up I had pings from NCR_ telling me what had happened. No shit I was awake at 7, because I have to prepare for school. Also, are you just ignoring the fact I said I live in GMT+8 not +9.5??
~Doodle wrote:T h i c#5433 said their first chat at 9:05pm or 4:35pm your time.
Uhhh... No? try 4:05AM but that's because of your ignorance toward the time-zone I actually live in.

What exactly lines up perfectly with what in your argument????

- I went to bed around 9PM, July 30 [GMT+8]
- That alt joined at 4:05AM, July 31 [GMT+8]
- I woke up at 7AM and checked my blood glucose (15.1) after my mother had done it at 6AM
- I started talking on the server to get rid of the alt account
- I was online when possible during the day even when at school
- I did however disappear after school from 2:56PM to 6:30PM as I was busy and then had to go to Taekwondo
- I had my dinner, showered, and went to bed between 8:30PM and 10PM

How do the timestamps not add up? I was asleep when the alt account was active for the first half of its' time on the server. However it was 9PM for you, regardless of where the hell you were and what internet access you did and did not have. So, I suggest you back the fuck down before you try to argue that my solid alibis are wrong.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 pm

~Doodle wrote:About the gender thing, furthermore reinforces my point that someone without knowledge or someone who knows you do that was controlling the bot.


Bot? Who said it was a bot, buddy? Unless you're hiding something there???
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:19 pm

And, about the __Hyper thing?? How active am I on the MC server compared to Discord? Grow the fuck up, gain some maturity, and use the name I want to be called or you don't deserve to be shown respect. Cheerios has told you to use my preferred name, Strange has told you to use my preferred name, Nico has told you to use my preferred name, Raven has told you to use my preferred name, and many, many other people. So can you like, learn when to take a hint?
clexar likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:About the gender thing, furthermore reinforces my point that someone without knowledge or someone who knows you do that was controlling the bot.


Bot? Who said it was a bot, buddy? Unless you're hiding something there???


That's a good question, are you hiding something there?

Bump! NCR, when can we expect a response?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:03 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:About the gender thing, furthermore reinforces my point that someone without knowledge or someone who knows you do that was controlling the bot.


Bot? Who said it was a bot, buddy? Unless you're hiding something there???


That's a good question, are you hiding something there?

Bump! NCR, when can we expect a response?


I'm not hiding anything in Chiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

Why'd you call that alt a bot? Also, you've hated my bot as soon as you saw it so back off on that one, mate.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 pm

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:Bot? Who said it was a bot, buddy? Unless you're hiding something there???


That's a good question, are you hiding something there?

Bump! NCR, when can we expect a response?


I'm not hiding anything in Chiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

Why'd you call that alt a bot? Also, you've hated my bot as soon as you saw it so back off on that one, mate.


I didn't mentioned ckiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

It's a good question, why are you bringing up one single grammatical mistake someone who spent 6 hours that day coding and testing mobs for the server and writing up this topic response after dealing with collecting the evidence and posting a response, mate. Despite there being 10 other points and speculations made on your, amongst others, involvement in this entire ordeal, you seem to only pick up on this. So you tell me :)
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 pm

~Doodle wrote:I didn't mentioned ckiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

It's a good question, why are you bringing up one single grammatical mistake someone who spent 6 hours that day coding and testing mobs for the server and writing up this topic response after dealing with collecting the evidence and posting a response, mate. Despite there being 10 other points and speculations made on your, amongst others, involvement in this entire ordeal, you seem to only pick up on this. So you tell me :)


Do you want me to mention grammatical errors? Your paragraph structure is so messy and disgusting that I don't actually know what you want me to "tell you".

So what, you code for 6 hours a day. So do I, so what's your point? I can remain perfect with my grammar and spelling even after I've coded for up to 14 hours, so you don't have an excuse. You've even been coding for longer than I have, I haven't even been coding for a year.

I've ignored many other of your accusations because they are horse shit, Noodle.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:23 am

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:I didn't mentioned ckiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

It's a good question, why are you bringing up one single grammatical mistake someone who spent 6 hours that day coding and testing mobs for the server and writing up this topic response after dealing with collecting the evidence and posting a response, mate. Despite there being 10 other points and speculations made on your, amongst others, involvement in this entire ordeal, you seem to only pick up on this. So you tell me :)


Do you want me to mention grammatical errors? Your paragraph structure is so messy and disgusting that I don't actually know what you want me to "tell you".

So what, you code for 6 hours a day. So do I, so what's your point? I can remain perfect with my grammar and spelling even after I've coded for up to 14 hours, so you don't have an excuse. You've even been coding for longer than I have, I haven't even been coding for a year.

I've ignored many other of your accusations because they are horse shit, Noodle.


Well I am sorry! This must be excused at once. How dare I write a topic that displease the lord of house?! One must correct this mistake at once! Please let me be excused, I hope his majesty isn't offended in any way!

Mate I ain't here to be kicking dirt every time my name is mentioned. This is an appeal which you seemingly are heavily involved with. If you could cover every other point I've made about you too instead of blowing up a tiny single word I typed to media scale. Until then, all my points still stand as mentioned earlier and NCR, I look forward to the response :).

Oh btw I picked up coding js and XenForo late February/March but had basic understanding of python before that.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:18 am

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:I didn't mentioned ckiyoko and for you to assume that is unacceptable.

It's a good question, why are you bringing up one single grammatical mistake someone who spent 6 hours that day coding and testing mobs for the server and writing up this topic response after dealing with collecting the evidence and posting a response, mate. Despite there being 10 other points and speculations made on your, amongst others, involvement in this entire ordeal, you seem to only pick up on this. So you tell me :)


Do you want me to mention grammatical errors? Your paragraph structure is so messy and disgusting that I don't actually know what you want me to "tell you".

So what, you code for 6 hours a day. So do I, so what's your point? I can remain perfect with my grammar and spelling even after I've coded for up to 14 hours, so you don't have an excuse. You've even been coding for longer than I have, I haven't even been coding for a year.

I've ignored many other of your accusations because they are horse shit, Noodle.


Well I am sorry! This must be excused at once. How dare I write a topic that displease the lord of house?! One must correct this mistake at once! Please let me be excused, I hope his majesty isn't offended in any way!

Mate I ain't here to be kicking dirt every time my name is mentioned. This is an appeal which you seemingly are heavily involved with. If you could cover every other point I've made about you too instead of blowing up a tiny single word I typed to media scale. Until then, all my points still stand as mentioned earlier and NCR, I look forward to the response :).

Oh btw I picked up coding js and XenForo late February/March but had basic understanding of python before that.


Alright then, list what you want me to "answer for" in dot points. I ain't reading your shit all over again.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 am

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:Do you want me to mention grammatical errors? Your paragraph structure is so messy and disgusting that I don't actually know what you want me to "tell you".

So what, you code for 6 hours a day. So do I, so what's your point? I can remain perfect with my grammar and spelling even after I've coded for up to 14 hours, so you don't have an excuse. You've even been coding for longer than I have, I haven't even been coding for a year.

I've ignored many other of your accusations because they are horse shit, Noodle.


Well I am sorry! This must be excused at once. How dare I write a topic that displease the lord of house?! One must correct this mistake at once! Please let me be excused, I hope his majesty isn't offended in any way!

Mate I ain't here to be kicking dirt every time my name is mentioned. This is an appeal which you seemingly are heavily involved with. If you could cover every other point I've made about you too instead of blowing up a tiny single word I typed to media scale. Until then, all my points still stand as mentioned earlier and NCR, I look forward to the response :).

Oh btw I picked up coding js and XenForo late February/March but had basic understanding of python before that.


Alright then, list what you want me to "answer for" in dot points. I ain't reading your shit all over again.


Ahh, unfortunately mate, if you want the luxury of dissing me, you have to work for the privalige yourself :).
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext