Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433


[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Great news! Rodney sent me all the evidence proving the bans. It is below.

KingOfCamels101 wrote:Hey doodle
Ok so you got unbanned today
Anyway here's all the evidence we have gathered for the 2 accounts that were banned for multi accounting
I'll start off with the proof that these 2 accounts both joined the hm Gov server

Image

For the lightning account it is connected to your discord account through steam

Image

Here are the thic accounts proof showing it was you

Image

Image

Anyway some extra evidence we got
We got aech to verify that the lightning account is yours

Image


I would now like to take each bit of "proof" and show exactly how it's a file of shit on a plate :).

The first bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 joined the server is actually quite helpful. If you look, the account joined the 30th of July. I went camping 3 days before the account joined. If you look at the battery life of my phone, you can get just about a full day of use when fully charged. The second day in, it was needed use to pay for items of food. It doesn't take much maths to work out that a phone with a full charge that lasts a day cannot be used for 3 days straight without running out of power. Furthermore, I was 35 miles from home with no source of power for charging (i.e no plugs). When looking at the timestamps for the exact time, it was banned at 1:01 am on the 31st. Proof is here:

Image

If you can see, from the time I had no power, which was around 11am on the 27th to 1am on the 31st is approximately 62 hours that you are claiming a 2,770mAh can last with moderate use the entire time. This is a physically impossible, and Aaech goes on to verify I was away camping during the week in later screenshots. As this has proven I was asleep, away from home and with a dead phone, I would like to now turn your attention to whom it may be. My first guess would be __Hyper. Reasoning for this, the ban was at 1:01am GMT (+01). __Hyper lives in southern Australia which is in a timezone of GMT (+08). Using basic maths, the time in Australia at the time of the ban was at 8:01am his time. Looking at the typical secondary school times (given he is 16) in southern Australia is 9am - 3:30pm. Huh, would you look at that, an hour to get up, get ready and get to school. Oddly enough, he claims he was asleep during this time as seen here:

Image

To add insult to injury, the next bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 is me is 2 screenshots, one of them talking to RyanInTheHorizon and the other of __Hyper talking with him. Now, lets analyse what was said. "The reason I play barely hm anymore is because I play roblox". Odd because I never have played roblox in my life, however __Hyper has a history of playing it. Looking at their pfp, it is actually some character hat or something from the game, I reversed image searched it to find it was tied to a bunch of roblox related sites. Secondly, HM is capitalised according to autocorrect so even if somehow you can prove that the physical impossibility of my phone being dead and change the past to make it have charge, it would have corrected to caps. The grammar is also appalling, if you're going to impersonate, try to make it believable. In actual fact, you know who's autocorrect doesn't correct hm to HM, these two:

Image

Image

Oddly enough, __Hyper claimed to be asleep when the ban was made, yet was actually in a position either in transit to school or at a house, with time to do things on their phone and Ryan also submitted the evidence. Even more odd is the fact whenever Ryan says something in the DM's with t h i c#5433, it takes about 30 seconds to respond, average time to log out and log in of a discord without 2FA. Even then, there was a perfect break where neither party said a thing when if t h i c#5433 is this spamming, trolling alt, then there certainly would be messages in between. Coincidence, right?
Moving on, hm is not HM several times, secondly, "im" is said instead of "I'm" which on a phone, would autocorrect, even if I did have charge. Finishing the paragraph is "can u??!?!?!?!?!". If anyone knows how to type on a phone, you never spam between "!" and "?", but instead double or triple if you want to cause effect. You would want to say "can u??!!!" instead of spamming between 2 keys right next to each other on a small screen, which takes time. But wait, they are very easy to spam between when holding shift on a mechanical keyboard. Could this prove something? Finally, irony is, t h i c#5433 seems to call out __Hyper for being an impersonator, when in actual fact this happened moments prior:

Image

All this seems quite the evidence proving it was defiantly not somebody else like __Hyper or Ryan but in fact me.

Moving on, the second screenshot of conversations are the exact same, somebody spamming with the account in attempt to prove they are impersonating 2 people at the same time. Like who tf tells anyone in DM's anything from the discord where they were just telling you that you were someone and you were going to be banned. Like come on. Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:

Image

They called __Hyper a she. This is odd because the only person that calls __Hyper a she is someone who doesn't know him that well, which I think __Hyper or Ryan is assuming is me. I have been on calls with __Hyper before, in fact, him, aaech and I were all in the call that Nova was banned in, that is a deliberate mistake made to add proof that t h i c#5433 is me.

Now, something that is very interesting is a small loop that is coming through. __Hyper talks to Aaech a lot and are very close friends and he is also friends with RyanInTheHorizon. __Hyper send Aaech a death threat to pass on to me, Ryan sent the DM of the "evidence" between him and t h i c#5433 and Aaech gives a statement proving the matter to be right. Doesn't seem to add up. If explanations could be given to all these points, I think I'm willing to drop this but every single point has to be cleared to do any form of dent to the entire basis of it, given there is so much counter evidence proving myself not guilty and those involved potential suspects.

Next is the "statement" made from Aaech, in which he claims Lightning42's is me. A common theme in this entire ordeal is people are saying things without any evidence to backup or prove what they are saying and it is being classed as solid evidence, which is isn't. Just as some filler ins, aaech has known __Hyper for 2-3 years now, shortly after the move from skype to discord I believe, maybe before. If you weren't aware, Aaech is very close to him for that reason and talks with him on the daily. I normally see him in calls with him or with other friends affiliated. If you understand this, you can understand he will be very open to __Hyper, more so than to people he has met irl, that's the way the internet works, almost totally anonymity. For this reason, when __Hyper told Aaech to tell me to kill myself, there was no response other than casual acceptance, and the only response was an angry one when he found out that I had seen the message. Keeping all this in mind, it's a two way thing. Aaech doesn't know half the stuff that goes on here or on other places, therefore he is obviously unaware of the whole situation with my friend group irl. As he kept pushing for no part of this irl when I brought it up in discussion, this makes it clear he does not read or listen to anything about this ban, report or any of this drama. For him to not know that I have friends he hasn't met irl wouldn't be surprising so how could he know that my friend is giving me his steam to use. It doesn't make sense for him to know anyway. What he said in his statement is the truth from what he knows, I'm not dissing him as a credible source but with all this evidence proving he has no clue in what's going on, his truth is not the entire story nor will it be until he gets involved in this topic. For that reason, Lightning42 is my steam but is not registered under my name. For what he sees, it's the truth but for reality, it isn't.

Moving on. The profile linked to the steam has already been explained countless times and has even had a mod saying it is feasible and could well be likely given personal lives are difficult as we all know.

The way this whole ban and evidence review has been handled is frankly shocking. It's not that hard to release all the evidence for a ban after you made it, but instead it's confidential. When I ask for it after my appeal, it's all not in the one place. It's a single ban and you had to have the evidence at the time to prove it worthy. There has been one hell of a big avoidance within all staff to this topic, involving evidence, explanations, involvement and timescales, I don't think teddie would be proud.

I have just about covered all the evidence throw this way, it'd be nice to see some of this evidence going back the way to see how the response of those mentioned given literally the entire context to the matter has been ignored and it's time you review it now. This is your chance to prove everything I've said wrong so try not to avoid it again this time.

Thanks.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~NCR » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:24 pm

~Doodle wrote:Great news! Rodney sent me all the evidence proving the bans. It is below.

KingOfCamels101 wrote:Hey doodle
Ok so you got unbanned today
Anyway here's all the evidence we have gathered for the 2 accounts that were banned for multi accounting
I'll start off with the proof that these 2 accounts both joined the hm Gov server

Image

For the lightning account it is connected to your discord account through steam

Image

Here are the thic accounts proof showing it was you

Image

Image

Anyway some extra evidence we got
We got aech to verify that the lightning account is yours

Image


I would now like to take each bit of "proof" and show exactly how it's a file of shit on a plate :).

The first bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 joined the server is actually quite helpful. If you look, the account joined the 30th of July. I went camping 3 days before the account joined. If you look at the battery life of my phone, you can get just about a full day of use when fully charged. The second day in, it was needed use to pay for items of food. It doesn't take much maths to work out that a phone with a full charge that lasts a day cannot be used for 3 days straight without running out of power. Furthermore, I was 35 miles from home with no source of power for charging (i.e no plugs). When looking at the timestamps for the exact time, it was banned at 1:01 am on the 31st. Proof is here:

Image

If you can see, from the time I had no power, which was around 11am on the 27th to 1am on the 31st is approximately 62 hours that you are claiming a 2,770mAh can last with moderate use the entire time. This is a physically impossible, and Aaech goes on to verify I was away camping during the week in later screenshots. As this has proven I was asleep, away from home and with a dead phone, I would like to now turn your attention to whom it may be. My first guess would be __Hyper. Reasoning for this, the ban was at 1:01am GMT (+01). __Hyper lives in southern Australia which is in a timezone of GMT (+08). Using basic maths, the time in Australia at the time of the ban was at 8:01am his time. Looking at the typical secondary school times (given he is 16) in southern Australia is 9am - 3:30pm. Huh, would you look at that, an hour to get up, get ready and get to school. Oddly enough, he claims he was asleep during this time as seen here:

Image

To add insult to injury, the next bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 is me is 2 screenshots, one of them talking to RyanInTheHorizon and the other of __Hyper talking with him. Now, lets analyse what was said. "The reason I play barely hm anymore is because I play roblox". Odd because I never have played roblox in my life, however __Hyper has a history of playing it. Looking at their pfp, it is actually some character hat or something from the game, I reversed image searched it to find it was tied to a bunch of roblox related sites. Secondly, HM is capitalised according to autocorrect so even if somehow you can prove that the physical impossibility of my phone being dead and change the past to make it have charge, it would have corrected to caps. The grammar is also appalling, if you're going to impersonate, try to make it believable. In actual fact, you know who's autocorrect doesn't correct hm to HM, these two:

Image

Image

Oddly enough, __Hyper claimed to be asleep when the ban was made, yet was actually in a position either in transit to school or at a house, with time to do things on their phone and Ryan also submitted the evidence. Even more odd is the fact whenever Ryan says something in the DM's with t h i c#5433, it takes about 30 seconds to respond, average time to log out and log in of a discord without 2FA. Even then, there was a perfect break where neither party said a thing when if t h i c#5433 is this spamming, trolling alt, then there certainly would be messages in between. Coincidence, right?
Moving on, hm is not HM several times, secondly, "im" is said instead of "I'm" which on a phone, would autocorrect, even if I did have charge. Finishing the paragraph is "can u??!?!?!?!?!". If anyone knows how to type on a phone, you never spam between "!" and "?", but instead double or triple if you want to cause effect. You would want to say "can u??!!!" instead of spamming between 2 keys right next to each other on a small screen, which takes time. But wait, they are very easy to spam between when holding shift on a mechanical keyboard. Could this prove something? Finally, irony is, t h i c#5433 seems to call out __Hyper for being an impersonator, when in actual fact this happened moments prior:

Image

All this seems quite the evidence proving it was defiantly not somebody else like __Hyper or Ryan but in fact me.

Moving on, the second screenshot of conversations are the exact same, somebody spamming with the account in attempt to prove they are impersonating 2 people at the same time. Like who tf tells anyone in DM's anything from the discord where they were just telling you that you were someone and you were going to be banned. Like come on. Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:

Image

They called __Hyper a she. This is odd because the only person that calls __Hyper a she is someone who doesn't know him that well, which I think __Hyper or Ryan is assuming is me. I have been on calls with __Hyper before, in fact, him, aaech and I were all in the call that Nova was banned in, that is a deliberate mistake made to add proof that t h i c#5433 is me.

Now, something that is very interesting is a small loop that is coming through. __Hyper talks to Aaech a lot and are very close friends and he is also friends with RyanInTheHorizon. __Hyper send Aaech a death threat to pass on to me, Ryan sent the DM of the "evidence" between him and t h i c#5433 and Aaech gives a statement proving the matter to be right. Doesn't seem to add up. If explanations could be given to all these points, I think I'm willing to drop this but every single point has to be cleared to do any form of dent to the entire basis of it, given there is so much counter evidence proving myself not guilty and those involved potential suspects.

Next is the "statement" made from Aaech, in which he claims Lightning42's is me. A common theme in this entire ordeal is people are saying things without any evidence to backup or prove what they are saying and it is being classed as solid evidence, which is isn't. Just as some filler ins, aaech has known __Hyper for 2-3 years now, shortly after the move from skype to discord I believe, maybe before. If you weren't aware, Aaech is very close to him for that reason and talks with him on the daily. I normally see him in calls with him or with other friends affiliated. If you understand this, you can understand he will be very open to __Hyper, more so than to people he has met irl, that's the way the internet works, almost totally anonymity. For this reason, when __Hyper told Aaech to tell me to kill myself, there was no response other than casual acceptance, and the only response was an angry one when he found out that I had seen the message. Keeping all this in mind, it's a two way thing. Aaech doesn't know half the stuff that goes on here or on other places, therefore he is obviously unaware of the whole situation with my friend group irl. As he kept pushing for no part of this irl when I brought it up in discussion, this makes it clear he does not read or listen to anything about this ban, report or any of this drama. For him to not know that I have friends he hasn't met irl wouldn't be surprising so how could he know that my friend is giving me his steam to use. It doesn't make sense for him to know anyway. What he said in his statement is the truth from what he knows, I'm not dissing him as a credible source but with all this evidence proving he has no clue in what's going on, his truth is not the entire story nor will it be until he gets involved in this topic. For that reason, Lightning42 is my steam but is not registered under my name. For what he sees, it's the truth but for reality, it isn't.

Moving on. The profile linked to the steam has already been explained countless times and has even had a mod saying it is feasible and could well be likely given personal lives are difficult as we all know.

The way this whole ban and evidence review has been handled is frankly shocking. It's not that hard to release all the evidence for a ban after you made it, but instead it's confidential. When I ask for it after my appeal, it's all not in the one place. It's a single ban and you had to have the evidence at the time to prove it worthy. There has been one hell of a big avoidance within all staff to this topic, involving evidence, explanations, involvement and timescales, I don't think teddie would be proud.

I have just about covered all the evidence throw this way, it'd be nice to see some of this evidence going back the way to see how the response of those mentioned given literally the entire context to the matter has been ignored and it's time you review it now. This is your chance to prove everything I've said wrong so try not to avoid it again this time.

Thanks.

Quoting for reference
~Doodle likes this post.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am

~Doodle wrote:Great news! Rodney sent me all the evidence proving the bans. It is below.

KingOfCamels101 wrote:Hey doodle
Ok so you got unbanned today
Anyway here's all the evidence we have gathered for the 2 accounts that were banned for multi accounting
I'll start off with the proof that these 2 accounts both joined the hm Gov server

Image

For the lightning account it is connected to your discord account through steam

Image

Here are the thic accounts proof showing it was you

Image

Image

Anyway some extra evidence we got
We got aech to verify that the lightning account is yours

Image


I would now like to take each bit of "proof" and show exactly how it's a file of shit on a plate :).

The first bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 joined the server is actually quite helpful. If you look, the account joined the 30th of July. I went camping 3 days before the account joined. If you look at the battery life of my phone, you can get just about a full day of use when fully charged. The second day in, it was needed use to pay for items of food. It doesn't take much maths to work out that a phone with a full charge that lasts a day cannot be used for 3 days straight without running out of power. Furthermore, I was 35 miles from home with no source of power for charging (i.e no plugs). When looking at the timestamps for the exact time, it was banned at 1:01 am on the 31st. Proof is here:

Image

If you can see, from the time I had no power, which was around 11am on the 27th to 1am on the 31st is approximately 62 hours that you are claiming a 2,770mAh can last with moderate use the entire time. This is a physically impossible, and Aaech goes on to verify I was away camping during the week in later screenshots. As this has proven I was asleep, away from home and with a dead phone, I would like to now turn your attention to whom it may be. My first guess would be __Hyper. Reasoning for this, the ban was at 1:01am GMT (+01). __Hyper lives in southern Australia which is in a timezone of GMT (+08). Using basic maths, the time in Australia at the time of the ban was at 8:01am his time. Looking at the typical secondary school times (given he is 16) in southern Australia is 9am - 3:30pm. Huh, would you look at that, an hour to get up, get ready and get to school. Oddly enough, he claims he was asleep during this time as seen here:

Image

To add insult to injury, the next bit of evidence proving t h i c#5433 is me is 2 screenshots, one of them talking to RyanInTheHorizon and the other of __Hyper talking with him. Now, lets analyse what was said. "The reason I play barely hm anymore is because I play roblox". Odd because I never have played roblox in my life, however __Hyper has a history of playing it. Looking at their pfp, it is actually some character hat or something from the game, I reversed image searched it to find it was tied to a bunch of roblox related sites. Secondly, HM is capitalised according to autocorrect so even if somehow you can prove that the physical impossibility of my phone being dead and change the past to make it have charge, it would have corrected to caps. The grammar is also appalling, if you're going to impersonate, try to make it believable. In actual fact, you know who's autocorrect doesn't correct hm to HM, these two:

Image

Image

Oddly enough, __Hyper claimed to be asleep when the ban was made, yet was actually in a position either in transit to school or at a house, with time to do things on their phone and Ryan also submitted the evidence. Even more odd is the fact whenever Ryan says something in the DM's with t h i c#5433, it takes about 30 seconds to respond, average time to log out and log in of a discord without 2FA. Even then, there was a perfect break where neither party said a thing when if t h i c#5433 is this spamming, trolling alt, then there certainly would be messages in between. Coincidence, right?
Moving on, hm is not HM several times, secondly, "im" is said instead of "I'm" which on a phone, would autocorrect, even if I did have charge. Finishing the paragraph is "can u??!?!?!?!?!". If anyone knows how to type on a phone, you never spam between "!" and "?", but instead double or triple if you want to cause effect. You would want to say "can u??!!!" instead of spamming between 2 keys right next to each other on a small screen, which takes time. But wait, they are very easy to spam between when holding shift on a mechanical keyboard. Could this prove something? Finally, irony is, t h i c#5433 seems to call out __Hyper for being an impersonator, when in actual fact this happened moments prior:

Image

All this seems quite the evidence proving it was defiantly not somebody else like __Hyper or Ryan but in fact me.

Moving on, the second screenshot of conversations are the exact same, somebody spamming with the account in attempt to prove they are impersonating 2 people at the same time. Like who tf tells anyone in DM's anything from the discord where they were just telling you that you were someone and you were going to be banned. Like come on. Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:

Image

They called __Hyper a she. This is odd because the only person that calls __Hyper a she is someone who doesn't know him that well, which I think __Hyper or Ryan is assuming is me. I have been on calls with __Hyper before, in fact, him, aaech and I were all in the call that Nova was banned in, that is a deliberate mistake made to add proof that t h i c#5433 is me.

Now, something that is very interesting is a small loop that is coming through. __Hyper talks to Aaech a lot and are very close friends and he is also friends with RyanInTheHorizon. __Hyper send Aaech a death threat to pass on to me, Ryan sent the DM of the "evidence" between him and t h i c#5433 and Aaech gives a statement proving the matter to be right. Doesn't seem to add up. If explanations could be given to all these points, I think I'm willing to drop this but every single point has to be cleared to do any form of dent to the entire basis of it, given there is so much counter evidence proving myself not guilty and those involved potential suspects.

Next is the "statement" made from Aaech, in which he claims Lightning42's is me. A common theme in this entire ordeal is people are saying things without any evidence to backup or prove what they are saying and it is being classed as solid evidence, which is isn't. Just as some filler ins, aaech has known __Hyper for 2-3 years now, shortly after the move from skype to discord I believe, maybe before. If you weren't aware, Aaech is very close to him for that reason and talks with him on the daily. I normally see him in calls with him or with other friends affiliated. If you understand this, you can understand he will be very open to __Hyper, more so than to people he has met irl, that's the way the internet works, almost totally anonymity. For this reason, when __Hyper told Aaech to tell me to kill myself, there was no response other than casual acceptance, and the only response was an angry one when he found out that I had seen the message. Keeping all this in mind, it's a two way thing. Aaech doesn't know half the stuff that goes on here or on other places, therefore he is obviously unaware of the whole situation with my friend group irl. As he kept pushing for no part of this irl when I brought it up in discussion, this makes it clear he does not read or listen to anything about this ban, report or any of this drama. For him to not know that I have friends he hasn't met irl wouldn't be surprising so how could he know that my friend is giving me his steam to use. It doesn't make sense for him to know anyway. What he said in his statement is the truth from what he knows, I'm not dissing him as a credible source but with all this evidence proving he has no clue in what's going on, his truth is not the entire story nor will it be until he gets involved in this topic. For that reason, Lightning42 is my steam but is not registered under my name. For what he sees, it's the truth but for reality, it isn't.

Moving on. The profile linked to the steam has already been explained countless times and has even had a mod saying it is feasible and could well be likely given personal lives are difficult as we all know.

The way this whole ban and evidence review has been handled is frankly shocking. It's not that hard to release all the evidence for a ban after you made it, but instead it's confidential. When I ask for it after my appeal, it's all not in the one place. It's a single ban and you had to have the evidence at the time to prove it worthy. There has been one hell of a big avoidance within all staff to this topic, involving evidence, explanations, involvement and timescales, I don't think teddie would be proud.

I have just about covered all the evidence throw this way, it'd be nice to see some of this evidence going back the way to see how the response of those mentioned given literally the entire context to the matter has been ignored and it's time you review it now. This is your chance to prove everything I've said wrong so try not to avoid it again this time.

Thanks.


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... iscord.jpg

"I was asleep when the alt was online"

Thankyou for this, easy to see a way to shoot this down with a single fault in your argument.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 am

Also. I was awake yesterday at 4am. Wanna know why? My body woke me up to let me know my blood sugar was low:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 101138.jpg

My blood sugar was not checked on the night "t h i c c" was online, as I was not low and so I did not wake up:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... reLink.jpg

15.1 is the dot on the graph where I first checked my blood sugar on my phone. The graph line is an automatic process that occurs if I am within 8 meters of my phone. So, if I was low and am not telling you, it would still show on the graph. So I would like you to stop suggesting me as a suspect, because I would put my health first before this pathetic conflict. So if I was awake at 4am the same time as t h i c c was, you would see a manually performed check of my blood sugar.
Also, I said the 15.1 was the first check I did on my phone manually. Here is the same date on my monitor:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 103629.jpg

My mother checks my blood sugar every day at 6am as she wakes up at that time to get ready for work. So I was still asleep. She works in my city's CBD and it takes around 40-50 minutes to get to her work by bus, so she has to wake up early.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:57 am

Further, I'd like to point out if I lived in South Australia I'd be living in GMT+9.5. My school day starts at 8:36am and I wake up at 7:00am, and go to school at 7:30am.

~Doodle wrote:They called __Hyper a she. This is odd because the only person that calls __Hyper a she is someone who doesn't know him that well...


You'd be surprised. I've known people for more than a year on Discord and they've not known I'm a male until I, or other people, have told them. This is because I deliberately act and behave like a female sometimes because - you're going to think I'm a creep but here goes - I enjoy watching peoples reactions when they realise they've been hitting on a guy. It's absolutely hilarious.

Also, Stop calling me __Hyper and stop saying I sent you death threats. A death threat is defined by wikipedia as "...a threat... by one person or a group of people to kill another person or group of people.", meaning it is a direct, active threat to harm someone. Did I actively say I was going to kill you? No.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 am

Doodle wrote:Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:


Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:11 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
Doodle wrote:Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:


Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?


He's been using people to read chats for him. Remember the thing I sent you about the coding thing? (Also Doodle, I figured that out myself no thanks to you sending me the documentations I've already read.)

* I don't know how long this went on for, so in my opinion it kinda nullifies his ban as it defeats the purpose ._.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:13 am

Lin wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:
Doodle wrote:Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:


Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?


He's been using people to read chats for him. Remember the thing I sent you about the coding thing? (Also Doodle, I figured that out myself no thanks to you sending me the documentations I've already read.)

* I don't know how long this went on for, so in my opinion it kinda nullifies his ban as it defeats the purpose ._.


No but unless he read it personally you'd say that third person.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:20 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
Lin wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?


He's been using people to read chats for him. Remember the thing I sent you about the coding thing? (Also Doodle, I figured that out myself no thanks to you sending me the documentations I've already read.)

* I don't know how long this went on for, so in my opinion it kinda nullifies his ban as it defeats the purpose ._.


No but unless he read it personally you'd say that third person.


oWo
No but fr, he probably had many people reading chats because I doubt Æch lets Noodle near his computer after what happened.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am

Lin wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... iscord.jpg

"I was asleep when the alt was online"

Thankyou for this, easy to see a way to shoot this down with a single fault in your argument.


You mentioned later you were GMT +(09:30) and if my logs shows it 1:01am, why aren't yours showing it's 9:31am? You said your school starts at 8:36am, you were also online sending messages when t h i c#5433 was banned meaning either your phone is in the wrong timezone and displaying wrong times and/or you were online at the time. Furthermore, your last chat was sent before t h i c#5433 joined which was at 11:44am, 8:14pm your time. T h i c#5433 said their first chat at 9:05pm or 5:35am your time. You mentioned your mum wakes you up at 6am as that's the time she goes to work. That's around 10 hours sleep, which makes sense for a 16 year old. You could have gotten up extra early or just naturally woke up at that time in order to try and prove you were not online at the time, it would make total sense. You say you have to go at 9:13pm, 5:42am your time, which gives you 15 minutes or so to do other things before your mum comes in. Oddly enough, this is all the while you haven't said anything despite you being really active on the discord before/after school. There is a gap of a few hours then you send your first chat at 00:19am or 8:49 your time. It makes sense t h i c#5433 not being online during school as you would only have mobile, meaning you can't switch between accounts with any speed, or have browser discord open. You keep chatting till 12:35am or 9:05am your time. Odd given your in school you said? From there on, you and t h i c#5433 both chat to each other, so explain to me, where abouts were you asleep when t h i c#5433 was talking? Can you prove you were asleep at these times? Your chats line perfectly up with his, your school times lines perfectly up too, the only thing that does is your time stamps.

Secondly, your blood sugar charts also don't work out because of the times you have given, I'm not saying it isn't real, but I'm saying it's all thrown off because all my times match up but yours seems to only be your times that don't make sense. Again, if this can be explained, that would be great.

About the gender thing, furthermore reinforces my point that someone without knowledge or someone who knows you do that was controlling the bot.

About the __Hyper thing, it's your ign, get over it.

Cheerios32 wrote:
Doodle wrote:Oh, adding more, I noticed t h i c#5433 saying this shortly after they joined:


Funny, I thought you were banned? Care to clarify?


I'm unbanned now, was for the entire time I was writing this up, I looked back in the logs for the specific time stamps too :).

About the death threats, I don't care the meaning of a death threat, you said to a family member of mine to tell me to kill my self. That is never going to be acceptable and nor will it ever be forgiven.

Thank you.
Last edited by ~Doodle on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext