Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433


[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~NCR » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Nova wrote:Do they just make anyone staff nowadays? lmao. Hyper is actually staff? God, this is a meme.

Hyper was a chat manager (discord staff) on the HM gov discord
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~NCR » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:49 pm

The player’s ban has expired and he has now been unbanned. Evidence will be provided to him soon.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:18 pm

~NCR wrote:The player’s ban has expired and he has now been unbanned. Evidence will be provided to him soon.


Have all 3 bans expired? Evidence was supposed to be sent 5 days ago and now you're saying tonight. If it isn't sent today, it will be presumed there is no evidence at all.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:12 pm

~Doodle wrote:
~NCR wrote:The player’s ban has expired and he has now been unbanned. Evidence will be provided to him soon.


Have all 3 bans expired? Evidence was supposed to be sent 5 days ago and now you're saying tonight. If it isn't sent today, it will be presumed there is no evidence at all.


Yours has, the alts are perm banned so they do not expire.

Also allow me to share my evidence for why I believe Lightning42 is an alt of Doodle.

Pretext: I was talking to them both, trying to figure out a way they could prove themselves to be different.

1) I made a group chat with myself, Doodle and Lightning. In this chat, I asked a few questions and got Lightning to verify an in game account (which they did). However something struck me as a bit odd: Doodle and Lightning would never talk together. At any point. I would either get "Doodle is typing..." or "Lightning42 is typing. .." .Never both.

2) I talked to Doodle about writing style analysis of him and Lightning. Within a day or two of this, Lightning42's writing style changed so dramatically that it was unbelievable: I cannot think why that would happen unless attempts were being made to throw off such analysis.

Note: Lightning was told about both of these points and could not provide a suitable explanation for either. Doodle was told about number 1 and denied it.

Additional note: after making it clear I did not believe them (to both accounts) I have not seen Lightning42 online on discord, which could be a coincidence but seems unlikely.

Sadly I was not involved in the other ban so I should not post that evidence as I will be unable to do much else other than say "well this is a screenshot".
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
~NCR wrote:The player’s ban has expired and he has now been unbanned. Evidence will be provided to him soon.


Have all 3 bans expired? Evidence was supposed to be sent 5 days ago and now you're saying tonight. If it isn't sent today, it will be presumed there is no evidence at all.


Yours has, the alts are perm banned so they do not expire.

Also allow me to share my evidence for why I believe Lightning42 is an alt of Doodle.

Pretext: I was talking to them both, trying to figure out a way they could prove themselves to be different.

1) I made a group chat with myself, Doodle and Lightning. In this chat, I asked a few questions and got Lightning to verify an in game account (which they did). However something struck me as a bit odd: Doodle and Lightning would never talk together. At any point. I would either get "Doodle is typing..." or "Lightning42 is typing. .." .Never both.

2) I talked to Doodle about writing style analysis of him and Lightning. Within a day or two of this, Lightning42's writing style changed so dramatically that it was unbelievable: I cannot think why that would happen unless attempts were being made to throw off such analysis.

Note: Lightning was told about both of these points and could not provide a suitable explanation for either. Doodle was told about number 1 and denied it.

Additional note: after making it clear I did not believe them (to both accounts) I have not seen Lightning42 online on discord, which could be a coincidence but seems unlikely.

Sadly I was not involved in the other ban so I should not post that evidence as I will be unable to do much else other than say "well this is a screenshot".


I will go through your evidence one by one.

1) When you created the group chat, I already explained that we needed to type at the same time to ensure we were showing we were different people, which we both seemed to believe we did. Unfortunately, none of us have anything to prove what we are saying was accurate. Myself and lightning both thought we had done that to show you but you are saying you didn't see it. This is mere suspicion, without any solid evidence to prove any doubts, given the two conflicting views.

2) I am sure lightning has already explained to you on countless occasions, we were on a call together at the same time you made the group chat. We both had heavy bearings on what we were saying including influence on where to take the conversation. You brought up the writing analysis shortly after myself and lightning proved to you we were different people, after the call ended, and you said at the time the writing changed since you mentioned it - which was the time the call ended. This has already been explained (I think) by lightning when you mentioned it to him. Again, this is speculation which has already been given an answer for yet it has been completely ignored.

As for me denying all the claims you were making, if I quote from our DM's:

Image

You were saying things such as I was denying this or that without context, explanation or evidence which confused me to the point of being about to ask you to stop and explain exactly what you meant. We had already discussed I was not denying anything until a valid point was made to backup a claim, I would explain what I was seeing and that was it. The only time I would be denying claims would be ones straight out of context such as "you're lying" or "lighting is your alt".

Furthermore, lightning's discord has been online rather a lot recently and I am surprised you haven't seen him on. Your point can only be a personal suspicion, it has no factual status to back up as any point valid for an argument.

To add another point to this, I was banned 04/07/19 to which the conversation of proving the ban was incorrect started after you made this comment on the 03/08/19, almost a month later:

Image

None of these suspicions were made until during/after the conversation and discussion meaning there must have been evidence before to ban the account a month before you said anything. If the evidence used at the time of the ban could be sent too as what has been provided is explained suspicions made a month after the original ban, that would be amazing.

Thank you.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:20 pm

In response to the above, but I'm not quoting two huge paragraphs.

As I said: this was why I think you are different accounts.

The justification for your original ban is the steam account being called "Lightning42" with the same profile picture and linked to your primary account, which I'd argue is sufficient for a ban as that is not something that generally happens.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:In response to the above, but I'm not quoting two huge paragraphs.

As I said: this was why I think you are different accounts.

The justification for your original ban is the steam account being called "Lightning42" with the same profile picture and linked to your primary account, which I'd argue is sufficient for a ban as that is not something that generally happens.


As already explained, I use Lightning42's steam therefore I have it linked. The pfp was actually changed after the ban, which makes it not a valid point for the reason of ban. The only reason suitable is the linked steam but that has already been explain and by itself is not suitable for a ban.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:45 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:In response to the above, but I'm not quoting two huge paragraphs.

As I said: this was why I think you are different accounts.

The justification for your original ban is the steam account being called "Lightning42" with the same profile picture and linked to your primary account, which I'd argue is sufficient for a ban as that is not something that generally happens.


As already explained, I use Lightning42's steam therefore I have it linked. The pfp was actually changed after the ban, which makes it not a valid point for the reason of ban. The only reason suitable is the linked steam but that has already been explain and by itself is not suitable for a ban.


Hence why I investigated as you provided an unusual but technically plausible explanation.
~Doodle likes this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:In response to the above, but I'm not quoting two huge paragraphs.

As I said: this was why I think you are different accounts.

The justification for your original ban is the steam account being called "Lightning42" with the same profile picture and linked to your primary account, which I'd argue is sufficient for a ban as that is not something that generally happens.


As already explained, I use Lightning42's steam therefore I have it linked. The pfp was actually changed after the ban, which makes it not a valid point for the reason of ban. The only reason suitable is the linked steam but that has already been explain and by itself is not suitable for a ban.


Hence why I investigated as you provided an unusual but technically plausible explanation.


So can we agree that things aren't always that simple and that there is a lack of substantial evidence?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 pm

~Doodle wrote:So can we agree that things aren't always that simple and that there is a lack of substantial evidence?


The first one, yes: things are not as simple as they seem.

The second one, no. Why? Because quite simply there's the thing with steam accounts and both the points I've mentioned above and as far as I'm concerned, that's sufficient evidence: the steam thing is pretty strong against you and although the other two points are observations with no tangible form, they are both still unanswered to my satisfaction.
2 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

PreviousNext