Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:05 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Bump! 28 days now.

by the time u get ur unban since u deserve it, u will already be unbanned. so staff made u put this effort for nothing basically :?

well it seems lin has won. lin ur games are just pathetic at this point

I totally understand that, it's just a fact I have to accept. However, when the evidence is provided (which is has to be), it will be to little to go with a ban, therefore I will get an investigation made into the staff and admins who voted to pass the ban with insufficient evidence. Seems like it's a reoccurring theme in staff now.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~NCR » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:01 pm

We apologize for the wait, discord staff and HM staff are currently discussing your appeal, we’ll let you know ASAP when a decision has been reached.
~Doodle likes this post.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 pm

~NCR wrote:We apologize for the wait, discord staff and HM staff are currently discussing your appeal, we’ll let you know ASAP when a decision has been reached.

Thank you. Could all evidence used as well be provided? I'd like to run an investigation if it is deemed insufficient.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:

by the time u get ur unban since u deserve it, u will already be unbanned. so staff made u put this effort for nothing basically :?

Cute how you turn on me after I discuss religion and gun control with you. My games? What have I done here, pray tell?
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Lin wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:

Cute how you turn on me after I discuss religion and gun control with you. My games? What have I done here, pray tell?

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:01 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:Cute how you turn on me after I discuss religion and gun control with you. My games? What have I done, pray tell?

So, no evidence of me playing any fuckin' games? Well that's funny, I wonder why. I have had it up to here with this bullshit and I'm far beyond disgusted now that you have spread lies about me, vindicated me, and now you're accusing me of shit you've done? How petty and evil can you be, Doodle. Leave me alone for once in your life, because I was done with this whole shitstorm a while ago until FM brought it up again. The day BEFORE you decided to accuse me of being "t h i c c". So drop the act, you're really delusional if you think you're a victim here.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Also, who are you to decide how adequate evidence is? You aren't staff so you don't get to decide that, so you can't really ask for any investigations. Everyone in the loop around here KNOWS what you've done, so give up dude.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:32 pm

And, frankly, I don't appreciate you disrespecting staff like this. Not myself, obviously, but the people that are doing their best to sort through all the stupid shit like the shit you cause to find the real problems and their doing their best without Tedde and SK, which means their best is a limited achievement but by gods we all know they can do more than this with the right tools. So stop saying that FAIR punishment based on highly educated guesses and discussions is a negative "reoccurring theme" in staffing right now because you're butthurt your little crusade to rid the server of me has failed miserably.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Furthermore the comment Ryan made was COMPLETELY necessary as it discredits your accusations. I have a total of 9 Discord alts. I have shown all of them to the HelloMiners Discord previously and staff have already cleared me of being "t h i c c". Also, anyone can change their fuckin' IP with a VPN, Doodle. Staff aren't retarded. Also, I was asleep as it was FOUR IN THE MORNING when that user joined. What time was it for you? Around 9PM. It's winter down here and I have school (Which I actually take seriously – For the most part) and everyone knows I can't stay off Discord for more than an hour unless I'm sleeping so your accusations of that alt being one of mine are also "physically impossible". However, I find your claim to be bullshit. If you didn't know you could change your IP with a VPN you wouldn't have suggested it to clear your name. You've had this whole thing planned out from the bloody start you git, so back the fuck down because I know what you're doing.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Val » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 pm

stop, both of you
~Doodle likes this post.
no longer staff tedde fix ur shit lol

PreviousNext