Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:33 am

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Unless you are trying to start a flamewar, this will remain open.

Back at you, Doodle. I am sick and tired of you going out of your way to get me into trouble. If I am not this third alt, then who the hell is, hm? And I don't use auto-correct but I am not fucking illiterate. If you honestly still think that alt belongs to me then that's just sad. I'll quote you: "If you're trying to impersonate me, at least make it believable."

I only use anime pfps or the one I currently have, and the only things I ever have as a username are my preferred name, Chinese characters, or latin in the case of my alt accounts. So, please, don't try and accuse me of anything again. This topic was made purely because you wanted to start a flamewar, otherwise you would not be using my IGN as you've been told not to before and you would not be trying to bump it so much.

Please don't try to continue to start a flamewar. This is an appeal.

An appeal for two accounts you cannot appeal for and your own account which has already been unbanned. This thread is useless unless staff want to make a reply.

So, for the last time: Topic. Lock.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:35 am

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:Back at you, Doodle. I am sick and tired of you going out of your way to get me into trouble. If I am not this third alt, then who the hell is, hm? And I don't use auto-correct but I am not fucking illiterate. If you honestly still think that alt belongs to me then that's just sad. I'll quote you: "If you're trying to impersonate me, at least make it believable."

I only use anime pfps or the one I currently have, and the only things I ever have as a username are my preferred name, Chinese characters, or latin in the case of my alt accounts. So, please, don't try and accuse me of anything again. This topic was made purely because you wanted to start a flamewar, otherwise you would not be using my IGN as you've been told not to before and you would not be trying to bump it so much.

Please don't try to continue to start a flamewar. This is an appeal.

An appeal for two accounts you cannot appeal for and your own account which has already been unbanned. This thread is useless unless staff want to make a reply.

So, for the last time: Topic. Lock.

Get out my topic. This is a valid discussion until you start flamewars. Stop trying to start them, this topic is remaining open until a staff response to all appeal points have been made.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:42 am

~Doodle wrote:Get out my topic. This is a valid discussion until you start flamewars. Stop trying to start them, this topic is remaining open until a staff response to all appeal points have been made.

Not until you answer a few questions:
- What right do you have to accuse me of doing this?
- I have proven I am not any of the alts, so who do you suggest it is now?
- Why do you insist on calling me by my MC IGN when I am rarely active there?
- Why are you trying to say my solid alibi's as to where I was when the alt joined are wrong?
- Why don't you want the topic locked if it serves no purpose other than to appeal for a punishment that's expired? Staff can DM you the responses on Discord so this topic is useless.

TOPIC. LOCK.
~Doodle likes this post.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 am

And if you want me out of your topic, stop accusing me of shit I didn't do.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:59 am

Get off my appeal.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby ~NCR » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:47 pm

I don’t think it’s very fair to accuse someone of alting on the discord then push them off the topic...
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:52 pm

~NCR wrote:I don’t think it’s very fair to accuse someone of alting on the discord then push them off the topic...

Agreed. Also, why am I forced to answer your questions yet you can just dodge mine, Doodle?

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:55 pm

~NCR wrote:I don’t think it’s very fair to accuse someone of alting on the discord then push them off the topic...

Lin on page 2 wrote:I'm trying to shoot down your "appeal" as...

Lin on page 10 wrote:Unless any staff members have anything meaningful to say, or anyone has anything meaningful to say, I request a topic lock so noone has to bother with this crap anymore. Thank you.

Lin on page 11 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Get out my topic. This is a valid discussion until you start flamewars. Stop trying to start them, this topic is remaining open until a staff response to all appeal points have been made.

- Why are you trying to say my solid alibi's as to where I was when the alt joined are wrong?
- Why don't you want the topic locked if it serves no purpose other than to appeal for a punishment that's expired? Staff can DM you the responses on Discord so this topic is useless.

TOPIC. LOCK.

That answer to your questions are confidential.

The fact is NCR, hyper has gone out his was to try and start flamewars, get the topic locked or stop it in any way possible. I think it's more than fair to accuse someone of conspiring to ban and impersonate me when all they have done on the topic is made problem, start flamewars and try to get it locked. I'm more than happy to hear what they have to say but the way they are doing it, I'm not gonna listen until some respect is given to the topic.

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:02 pm

~Doodle wrote:

Lin on page 2 wrote:I'm trying to shoot down your "appeal" as...

Lin on page 10 wrote:Unless any staff members have anything meaningful to say, or anyone has anything meaningful to say, I request a topic lock so noone has to bother with this crap anymore. Thank you.

Lin on page 11 wrote:

TOPIC. LOCK.

That answer to your questions are confidential.

The fact is NCR, hyper has gone out his was to try and start flamewars, get the topic locked or stop it in any way possible. I think it's more than fair to accuse someone of conspiring to ban and impersonate me when all they have done on the topic is made problem, start flamewars and try to get it locked. I'm more than happy to hear what they have to say but the way they are doing it, I'm not gonna listen until some respect is given to the topic.

Why the fuck are you so reluctant to answer my questions? Also, don't fucking accuse me of something I've already been cleared of doing by staff. I'd left your bullshit in the past until THE DAY BEFORE this topic was made, when FMDIAMOND said that I was the alt. Coincidence? Answer my questions, unless you have something to hide.

The reason I'm trying to get the topic locked is because it no longer serves as an actual appeal and it is going to spiral into a fight. Don't act like you are above me, and... For the last fucking time... Stop calling me by my fucking IGN or I'm going to report you for disrespecting/harassing me.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:03 pm

And, if you didn't want to start shit, you'd be using my preferred name rather than my IGN so don't accuse me of trying to cause - HANG ON.

If you think that the alt belongs to me, why do you want it unbanned, hm?????

>_Owner of Chiyoko

PreviousNext