Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby Lin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:14 pm

If Lightning42 is your friends steam, why does it have the same pfp as your Discord account.

I find it funny how this comes after FM attacked me for "framing you", so I feel as though this is just another sick attempt to regain access to HM Gov.

Also, can you not use my IGN. I'm going to get really annoyed reaaaally quickly if you keep this bs up. Staff knew it was you who used the account named "t h i c c", and I'm going to be chatting with your brother about your "absence"
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:46 pm

__Hyper wrote:If Lightning42 is your friends steam, why does it have the same pfp as your Discord account.

That's where I got my profile logo from originally.

__Hyper wrote:I find it funny how this comes after FM attacked me for "framing you", so I feel as though this is just another sick attempt to regain access to HM Gov.

Firstly, why would I join with an alt a few days before I am unbanned originally, when I already have people informing me of anyone needing help or what's going down. Secondly, FM attacked you because you are a dick to him so what do you expect back. I didn't accuse you of this, quote where I did if you insist so maybe be less aggressive towards others first and stop trying to pin their actions against me, again.

__Hyper wrote:Also, can you not use my IGN. I'm going to get really annoyed reaaaally quickly if you keep this bs up. Staff knew it was you who used the account named "t h i c c", and I'm going to be chatting with your brother about your "absence"

Your minecraft username is __Hyper and this is an official appeal on the forums, I am not going to use nicknames or discord names otherwise I would be saying people like stickman who I have no clue who he is on the server. It's important each discord/forums user is linked to the server and isn't running several accounts so this link is vital to bring up in reports or official appeals. There is no rule against it and there is certain no issue with it apart from you, so stop running to staff every time someone says your minecraft username, change it if you must then I will call you what it has been changed to. Staff can also not know I used an account named t h i c because it was physically impossible for me to do that. There has been no evidence and until there is solid evidence showing I, while on the other side of the country with a dead phone, created that account and joined a few days before I was to be unbanned and claimed to be me in DM's with someone I haven't talked to in about a year who you seem to be closer friends with than anyone else on the server, I won't be accepting a ban.

Secondly, stop talking to my family members, all you have ever done is harassed me and sent death threats via him. Stay out of my personal life, you are not staff, you were and because of exactly this behaviour, you are no longer. If I find you are continuously harassing him about me or if you find out any personal information about me, expect another report to your local authorities and some action to be taken on here.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Lin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:53 pm

I will continue to talk to who I want, as Æch is my friend. Also, You've harassed me much more than I have to you, so don't pull that card. And what I said has already been dismissed as something that is not a death threat, I'm not actively saying I'm going to kill you. I'm not being aggressive, so don't try to claim this either. I spoke my view on this matter, and frankly you need to back down before this goes south for you. Because trust me, it's already going southbound for you.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Lin wrote:I will continue to talk to who I want, as Æch is my friend. Also, You've harassed me much more than I have to you, so don't pull that card. And what I said has already been dismissed as something that is not a death threat, I'm not actively saying I'm going to kill you. I'm not being aggressive, so don't try to claim this either. I spoke my view on this matter, and frankly you need to back down before this goes south for you. Because trust me, it's already going southbound for you.

Please do not continue to post flamewar starting comments on this appeal unless you have any evidence to support this appeal. You're comments do not benefit this topic nor the community so please refrain until you meet the forum categories criteria. May I just remind you of them:

Thank you.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:02 pm

I'm trying to shoot down your "appeal" as all you cause for me is grief and you are vindictive, you harass me, and you yourself deliberately target people to piss them off. You are a threat to the wellbeing of server members as you are nothing but toxic. If you want to have a better chance at this "appeal", change your behaviour and stop using alts. Until the staff see a genuine change, they're not going to pay much attention to you.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Lin wrote:I'm trying to shoot down your "appeal" as all you cause for me is grief and you are vindictive, you harass me, and you yourself deliberately target people to piss them off. You are a threat to the wellbeing of server members as you are nothing but toxic. If you want to have a better chance at this "appeal", change your behaviour and stop using alts. Until the staff see a genuine change, they're not going to pay much attention to you.

~Doodle wrote:Please do not continue to post flamewar starting comments on this appeal unless you have any evidence to support this appeal. You're comments do not benefit this topic nor the community so please refrain until you meet the forum categories criteria. May I just remind you of them:

Thank you.

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Can both of you calm down.

Referencing that rule I believe you are both in the wrong.

And Doodle can you just stop being so petty and say Lin, as this is a discord report and the most common name they go by. Discord names are being used here so there's no reason not to.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Bump!

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:52 am

Lin wrote:If Lightning42 is your friends steam, why does it have the same pfp as your Discord account.

I find it funny how this comes after FM attacked me for "framing you", so I feel as though this is just another sick attempt to regain access to HM Gov.

Also, can you not use my IGN. I'm going to get really annoyed reaaaally quickly if you keep this bs up. Staff knew it was you who used the account named "t h i c c", and I'm going to be chatting with your brother about your "absence"

Yeah that user on hmdiscord named FMDIAMOND isn’t me, I mean come on, how stupid do you have to be to think my account named fmdiamond is me.
And yes I was pissed off at hyper about this and attempted to interegate him on discord, you’ve always been an asshole to me even when I helped you, I can see this Easley being you as you know your way around computers.
And I never knew that you had access to the gov chat! Wow you already know who guilty and not.
owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
Lin wrote:If Lightning42 is your friends steam, why does it have the same pfp as your Discord account.

Yeah that user on hmdiscord named FMDIAMOND isn’t me, I mean come on, how stupid do you have to be to think my account named fmdiamond is me.
And yes I was pissed off at hyper about this and attempted to interegate him on discord, you’ve always been an asshole to me even when I helped you, I can see this Easley being you as you know your way around computers.
And I never knew that you had access to the gov chat! Wow you already know who guilty and not.

I already showed you the alts I have. Yes I know my way around a computer, most people active on Discord know how a computer works. I was done with this whole shitstorm a while ago and then you brought it back up accusing me of being the alt. Staff told me that they knew it was Doodle. If it was me, the multiple staff talking to me would be telling me I am banned. Please don't involve yourself with things you are not fully informed about, thankyou.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

PreviousNext