Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? (Appeal) gbt2008642

(Appeal) gbt2008642

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: (Appeal) gbt2008642

Postby ViHQ » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:09 pm

natedogg723 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Wtf beta commented on this topic and you ignored all his points? Staff wtf, get a grip.

exactly lol, this might be the most piss poor response to an appeal which had every reason for him to be unbanned or at the very least not have his account wiped... rod... he literally SHOWED a staff member the machine TOLD THEM that it doesnt need dye to change the color of an object so how tf is that his fault if the staff member doesnt have enough common sense to realize thats wrong? ofcourse hes gonna think its alright if he showed staff and they didnt say anything :lol: this is so funny..such a fuckin joke

Dude, you obviously have no understanding of the meaning "conflict of interest". This machine literally benefited you, gbt, and Oza. As far as I'm concerned, Oza was the only staff member told about the machine. Both should have went to a third party before even trying to pass the machine off as legal.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Postby MrNuggly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:37 pm

This ban is retarded, they just dont want to deal with giving him back his burned stuff. Following rules for the sake of following rules is stupid, it is totally unfair to take away over 1.3 mil of stuff from him when he couldnt have made more than 300f from the machine and a mod left him under the impression that he could use it. You guys are retards you should have let beta come back as an admin. Please ask yourself what is the point of destroying all of that stuff? There is no point, you are just idiots following explicit rules instead of asking yourselves what the point of that punishment is and if it is a fair one.
~Spider likes this post.

Postby MrNuggly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:04 pm

You need to have fairness between punishments, making someone pay back 1.7 million dollars that they stole and not burning their stuff while you burn someone's stuff and reset 1.3 million dollars for making 300f is totally unfair
~Spider likes this post.

Postby ~Felix » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:37 pm

And they ask us why the tensions between staff and the community are so high.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably cause every recent decision has been close minded and extremely non transparent. From my posts decision, to not punishing the strange and ultra for their demeanor and unequal treatment, all the way to this bullshit. We all know why the community sucks, lack of transparency and communication between those at the top and normal players as well as a lack of decency.

They are literally trying to ignore reports into admins such as camel by throwing them under the rug for as long as possible. It’s been a month now and still no verdict to that report and yet these long reports are able to prioritized over an admin abusing his powers? Makes sense.... open your fucking eyes.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:20 pm

At this point let’s all just not care about anything or hellominers anymore. It is very obvious within the foreseeable future hellominers is going to close down for good due to its rapid decline. It’s sad to see
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Http » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:22 pm

I think that its so funny how staff are being so ignorant on this ban, especially since this player has almost completely ran the servers economy a couple of times. The staff need to lighten up on the bans/ban time, cause we don't have the player count to keep this type of banning going
4 people like this post.
"I like putting random quotes everywhere, even if they mean nothing like this. -Httpoverlord

"The government buying cobble leads to more teletubbies spawning in RiverCity" ~CommandoBeta
"squeleton" ~Yootay
[+] Random Things
http://imgur.com/1K4ST6Q.png

Postby natedogg723 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:20 am

ViHQ wrote:
natedogg723 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:Wtf beta commented on this topic and you ignored all his points? Staff wtf, get a grip.

exactly lol, this might be the most piss poor response to an appeal which had every reason for him to be unbanned or at the very least not have his account wiped... rod... he literally SHOWED a staff member the machine TOLD THEM that it doesnt need dye to change the color of an object so how tf is that his fault if the staff member doesnt have enough common sense to realize thats wrong? ofcourse hes gonna think its alright if he showed staff and they didnt say anything :lol: this is so funny..such a fuckin joke

Dude, you obviously have no understanding of the meaning "conflict of interest". This machine literally benefited you, gbt, and Oza. As far as I'm concerned, Oza was the only staff member told about the machine. Both should have went to a third party before even trying to pass the machine off as legal.

it doesnt say 2 staff members opinions are needed, it says it needs to be a staff member. read the rule
2 people like this post.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby ~Puppe » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:03 am

And staff wonder why no one plays on this server. You guys clearly can’t handle something other staff can easily handle on other servers. It’s not that hard to understand gbt’s points.
~Felix likes this post.
I'm back :))

Postby ~Felix » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am

~Puppe wrote:And staff wonders why no one plays on this server. You guys clearly can’t handle something other staff can easily handle on other servers. It’s not that hard to understand gbt’s points.

It's not that they don't understand.... it's that they honestly could care less if GBT is treated fairly and has his ban reduced. If they cared about impartiality and the rules, they'd lessen the sentence.... give back the department jobs that people deserve, and apologize to the community for recent actions.

That's the only way the tensions will be diminished.
2 people like this post.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Staff will be looking into this
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

PreviousNext