Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.


Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby 4K606 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:43 pm

4K606 wrote:
Camel wrote:
Nova wrote:I've used a vpn called HideMyAss since November of 2018. Even if I evaded you'd have no clue. Please stop lying.

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=31103&p=320690


Uhh. In the ban there is no proof they are forsal's accounts? No proof in the logs. If there is please show me.


Staff please review this ban. In the ban there is no connection to Nova's account.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby thesterninator » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm

it was an incorrect link. im sure they will post the correct one when they are next on.

I believe it's this one
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=23055&p=225137#p225137
Last edited by thesterninator on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:53 pm

4K606 wrote:
Staff please review this ban. In the ban there is no connection to Nova's account.


First off chill dude its been an hour and most people have jobs and don't check forums 24/7. No need to go SJW on them for having lives.

Lastly, I would like to commemorate myself for a solid math equation at the end of that ban.

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:40 pm

thesterninator wrote:it was an incorrect link. im sure they will post the correct one when they are next on.

I believe it's this one
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=23055&p=225137#p225137


I was rightfully banned for that one. That wouldn't have anything to do with my current ban.

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby thesterninator » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:45 pm

Ban times are lengthened for multiple offenses

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:11 am

thesterninator wrote:Ban times are lengthened for multiple offenses

lol stern no his current ban got extended for ban evading but he didn't evade this. that's why it should be back to normal
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby Woof__ » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:19 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
thesterninator wrote:Ban times are lengthened for multiple offenses

lol stern no his current ban got extended for ban evading but he didn't evade this. that's why it should be back to normal

I think this post is talking about Nova grooming kids at least like last year. also about reading sex fan fics
Image

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:04 am

Woof__ wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:
thesterninator wrote:Ban times are lengthened for multiple offenses

lol stern no his current ban got extended for ban evading but he didn't evade this. that's why it should be back to normal

I think this post is talking about Nova grooming kids at least like last year. also about reading sex fan fics


Please don't accuse me of grooming kids. Especially without any "proof"

Previous