Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:20 am

Go ahead and make the ban topic, I wanna see this. I literally never evaded.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:22 am

I've used a vpn called HideMyAss since November of 2018. Even if I evaded you'd have no clue. Please stop lying.

Postby Camel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 am

Nova wrote:I've used a vpn called HideMyAss since November of 2018. Even if I evaded you'd have no clue. Please stop lying.

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=31103&p=320690
Amoni likes this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby Woof__ » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 am

Nova wrote:To clarify, I've matured since then. Saying stuff like I did to make people laugh was how I coped with my mental health. Within that years time I dropped out of high school to pursue other things. Since leaving high school my mental health has gotten way better as well as I no longer feel like I had to mess around to be "cool". So take what I said as you will. Thanks.

exactly how old are you right now? This is a rhetorical question btw, but I'm starting to doubt much.

Postby 4K606 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 am

Camel wrote:
Nova wrote:I've used a vpn called HideMyAss since November of 2018. Even if I evaded you'd have no clue. Please stop lying.

Uhh. In the ban there is no proof they are forsal's accounts? No proof in the logs. If there is please show me.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:06 am

Woof__ wrote:
Nova wrote:To clarify, I've matured since then. Saying stuff like I did to make people laugh was how I coped with my mental health. Within that years time I dropped out of high school to pursue other things. Since leaving high school my mental health has gotten way better as well as I no longer feel like I had to mess around to be "cool". So take what I said as you will. Thanks.

exactly how old are you right now? This is a rhetorical question btw, but I'm starting to doubt much.

I'm 16 now.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:07 am

Camel wrote:

THOSE AREN'T EVEN MY ACCOUNTS WTF

I'm actually so confused right now.

Where's the proof?

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:09 am

I just realized that thread is from August of 2018? What?

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:10 am

Camel wrote:

Where tf is the proof in that? There's just logs of 3 people paying ARDash, no IP identification, ect. That's a very bias ban, how the hell did staff let that slide?!
~Lero likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Lero » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:27 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Camel wrote:

Where tf is the proof in that? There's just logs of 3 people paying ARDash, no IP identification, ect. That's a very bias ban, how the hell did staff let that slide?!

Seriously, what the fuck? I don’t see a single connection to Forsals there.

PreviousNext