Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby ~Lero » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:31 am

Just curious, what was the ban for?

Postby StickMan » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 am

Weren’t u told to stop making these or u would be forum banned or something
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby Woof__ » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:29 am

Nova wrote:It was mainly Harry Potter fan fictions.

for fox's sake man, keep your dignity for all's Sake!

Postby Camel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:52 am

Your ban is permanent however you are allowed to appeal on December 25th 2019 or after. The reason you have to appeal is because of the nature of the ban and the fact you are a repeat offender

Edit: The appeal will have to be very strong and very convincing that you have changed and have learned. The appeal isn't automatic
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:01 am

Camel wrote:Your ban is permanent however you are allowed to appeal on December 25th 2019 or after. The reason you have to appeal is because of the nature of the ban and the fact you are a repeat offender

Edit: The appeal will have to be very strong and very convincing that you have changed and have learned. The appeal isn't automatic

I'm still confused. I've literally said a million times that I'm not what Spartan thinks I am. You think Microsoft hands out jobs to people who are accused of being a danger to kids? No, they don't.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:03 am

I've had several employers who have found these threads on Hello Miners while doing research on my online presence. After I explain what is going on UN-BIASED I've never had an issue. I think it slightly shows who's the biased source.

#ReleaseTheLogs

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:04 am

Camel wrote:Your ban is permanent however you are allowed to appeal on December 25th 2019 or after. The reason you have to appeal is because of the nature of the ban and the fact you are a repeat offender

When was it changed to December? It used to be June lmao.

Postby Camel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:05 am

Nova wrote:

I'm still confused. I've literally said a million times that I'm not what Spartan thinks I am. You think Microsoft hands out jobs to people who are accused of being a danger to kids? No, they don't.

All you can do is wait until that date unless you appeal something with the ban that was done wrong. I think you already have and that has been responded to so there is no need for an appeal right now unless you have anything new that shows the ban was wrong.

The date changed when you got banned for ban evading
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 am

To clarify, I've matured since then. Saying stuff like I did to make people laugh was how I coped with my mental health. Within that years time I dropped out of high school to pursue other things. Since leaving high school my mental health has gotten way better as well as I no longer feel like I had to mess around to be "cool". So take what I said as you will. Thanks.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 am

Camel wrote:
Nova wrote:

All you can do is wait until that date unless you appeal something with the ban that was done wrong. I think you already have and that has been responded to so there is no need for an appeal right now unless you have anything new that shows the ban was wrong.

The date changed when you got banned for ban evading

Wait, what? When did I ban evade? lmao

PreviousNext