Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby hmslanders » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Look,

I've been banned since July 16th of 2018, over a year. I have no clue why my ban is still permanent? I'm just requesting you guys find a number to ban me for even if it's like 5+ years I don't care. Permanent just seems a bit to long. I've learned my lesson and I don't think I'm a "danger to the community" any longer. I am not attracted to kids, I don't groom kids, so Spartan get that out of your head please. Saying inappropriate things in front of kids (youngest being 13, I was 15 at the time) on a private discord isn't something that should be a permanent ban. I mean at this point just release the full logs? I don't care. They would definitely show that I'm not the monster I was painted as. Ya'll made it sound like I was asking for nudes and stuff like that when that wasn't the case in the slightest. I read sexual fan fictions, said jokes that you wouldn't understand ("send earlobe/feet pictures" this joke was to meme people who seriously ask for nudes and stuff like that), I was mean to Ember (don't even pretend like you know me and Ember's relationship either, I spent hours in private calls with her helping her through shit), and was very vulgar.

Lastly, please send a screenshot of the vote with the numbers blurred out like you did before. I just want to confirm that I'm not being instantly denied with no vote.

Thank you.
~Lero likes this post.

Re: Ban Shortening Request/Appeal.

Postby hmslanders » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Proposition:

Me and Spartan box IRL for my freedom.

If I win I'm un-banned. If he wins I stay permanently banned.

(not even joking)

Postby IceSkater » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:34 pm

[s]A thousand Jezzaboons on Nova.

I'd endorse this movement.

Although I'm no longer a true part of HelloClan, it is my strong opinion that this entire debacle with Nova and similar instances with other users, should be revised under a different light.

It was each and every single player that contributed to HelloMiners, for some it is their childhood. Only extreme circumstances should warrant the punishment of having the users time and trouble taken away with a ban.[/s]

Regards
IceSkater

EDIT: I formally denounce my position to support Nova's ban appeal. Though I feel the admin was in the wrong for obtaining a recording without consent.
Last edited by IceSkater on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gerhard likes this post.

Postby Amoni » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Nova wrote:Look,

I read sexual fan fictions, said jokes that you wouldn't understand ("send earlobe/feet pictures" this joke was to meme people who seriously ask for nudes and stuff like that),

You really are the pinnacle of this community :?
3 people like this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby hmslanders » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Amoni wrote:
Nova wrote:Look,

I read sexual fan fictions, said jokes that you wouldn't understand ("send earlobe/feet pictures" this joke was to meme people who seriously ask for nudes and stuff like that),

You really are the pinnacle of this community :?

I read sexual fan fictions that they gave to me*

Postby hmslanders » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:54 pm

It was mainly Harry Potter fan fictions.

Postby Jenica » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Nova wrote:It was mainly Harry Potter fan fictions.

do u have “#bringbackjen” in ur signature?

lol bro if u were a kid doing this then u were just dumb and deserve another chance in a minecraft server
~Max likes this post.
<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*

ImageAnd remember that bad times..
Are just times that are bad.Image

Former HelloMiners Staff

Postby KbsmokeJDM » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Thats even worse lmao
3 people like this post.
Joined October, 2013

Postby hmslanders » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:28 am

Jenica wrote:

do u have “#bringbackjen” in ur signature?

lol bro if u were a kid doing this then u were just dumb and deserve another chance in a minecraft server

Hey, lmao. I've had that in there since you left the team.
Jenica likes this post.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:50 am

IceSkater wrote:A thousand Jezzaboons on Nova.

I'd endorse this movement.

Although I'm no longer a true part of HelloClan, it is my strong opinion that this entire debacle with Nova and similar instances with other users, should be revised under a different light.

It was each and every single player that contributed to HelloMiners, for some it is their childhood. Only extreme circumstances should warrant the punishment of having the users time and trouble taken away with a ban.

Regards
IceSkater

XD ice makes his 2nd ever post. Why do u post so unexpectedly lol
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Next