My appeal

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: My appeal

Postby gbt2001 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:49 pm

The mod that is being cited works like an auto clicker but it works by hitting mobs instead of automatically fishing for you (7 day ban) or automatically mining for you (7 day ban).

Postby Camel » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 pm

gbt2001 wrote:I also want to point out super made a great point about machines in general. By the same principle you argue the powder thing is a glitch, ilmango stone gens are a gltich. They don't work in 1.13 since a redstone mechanic that shouldnt have occured was fixed. That is a "glitch" based on the same principles that a lot of people use.

People have asked if stone gens are allowed and all of staff agrees that they are. You never attempted to ask any staff and instead just showed oza who had no idea what it was. You got your response to the ban appeal and now hopefully after 3 times you will learn your lesson about using hacks.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby supermagicalplay » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:54 pm

It appears that gbt admitted to using KillAura, not once, but many many times in this appeal. We now know that he did use KillAura.

It seems like gbt deserved the ban. I retract all my statements regarding this. I apologize about this confusion.
Last edited by supermagicalplay on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gbt2001 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:59 pm

Camel wrote:
gbt2001 wrote:I also want to point out super made a great point about machines in general. By the same principle you argue the powder thing is a glitch, ilmango stone gens are a gltich. They don't work in 1.13 since a redstone mechanic that shouldnt have occured was fixed. That is a "glitch" based on the same principles that a lot of people use.

People have asked if stone gens are allowed and all of staff agrees that they are. You never attempted to ask any staff and instead just showed oza who had no idea what it was. You got your response to the ban appeal and now hopefully after 3 times you will learn your lesson about using hacks.

The hack I used isn't even called killaura and is the same thing as an auto fishing mod except it just lets me hit mobs which is a 7 day ban. I only referred to it as such since that is what richie said it was. I looked it up and that isn't what was used. It isn't like an invisible forcefield that insta kills mobs all around me but instead simply allows me to hit mobs when I come into contact.

The machine I used is staffs fault for not addressing when I showed and talked about it with a mod and other players month ago. Maybe staff should be worried about making posts for rules so this complete over exaggeration of a ban doesn't happen again. How was I or anyone else involved that you haven't banned or even bothered to care about supposed to know this machine was illegal since a mod didn't bring it up with staff and no one bothered to even look until after I was banned for this long. You guys would have been at the farm since oza has been multiple times, and ik mods have been there since ik you guys are in /v sometimes around me (ik since I saw a chest I was clicking open up after I went to the farm to get gold to sell).

Postby gbt2001 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:38 pm

I just wish that there would be a reasonable look at what I am saying from staff.

I doubt there was even a reasonable look at what I am saying since normally appeals take days and re-looking at evidence to decide upon. Not a matter of hours which was probably just a few minutes.

I added new details in the previous post such as how the thing I used was referenced as such because richie told me it was. The mod I used clicks with the sword when a mod comes into contact. Not some instant kill mystical aura that I was banned for. It is equivalent to an afk fishing mod that resulted in a 7 day ban for techie since it was allowing me to be more afk than I necessarily would have been able to.

In regards to the machine that was suddenly brought to my attention after I was banned, how was I supposed to know this was a duping machine when a mod came by and didn't provide any major indication that it was a duping machine that would get me banned, along with other players who owned the farm also didn't know that it broke rules. The fact other mods had been to farm previously in /v and didn't bring it up either should provide an indication that this was seen before and not acted upon.

The rules on duping themselves are never even shown since mods never put in a report what qualifies as a duping machine and what qualifies as a legit machine that is just using qualities from minecraft.

The fact there wasn't even a major look like normal appeals indicates that there could even be a personal issue with me, which I can understand considering my interactions with helloclan city department, my support for felix getting his job back, and my support for other players who accuse staff of malpractice.

If staff could provide a reasonable reason why a mod that allows the sword to attack a mob when it comes into contact (which is bascially like any afk mod that have always resulted in a 7 day ban) should be handled as a flyhack, then I would stop bringing up my points in regards to that.

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 pm

This band seems unreasonable since no evidence of killaura. The machine is no HM glitch which makes it usable in the server.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Postby natedogg723 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:00 pm

The duping ban in my opinion is completely unnecessary, theres no reason to get rid of all his properties over that duping machine.. i say go into logs and check out how much powder was changed into different color powder and charge him the highest ink sac price u can find per stack, as that wont wipe everything hes earned but instead what actual glitching he did with that machine which tbf isnt that much as he finished building it right before i left for vacation (2 saturdays ago). i also would like to see him get a 20% decrease in his ban for cooperation, i saw in the logs that you banned him before he could even explain what was happening and then banned him without cooperation benefits right after, and if theres no video proof of killaura it shouldnt be handled as a "fly hack" but as someone who was afk mining, as most of those people use auto clickers to mine which is very similar to what gbt was doing.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby natedogg723 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:23 pm

what i think should be done is hes fined for whatever he duped which should be checked in logs.. charge him 40f or whatever staff would want per stack of concrete powder he changed into a different color and then go off the 1 day per 100f duped rule, and that an account reset is definently not necessary. alex was found stealing money from the gov by glitching, and she was only fined what she stole, instead of everything she owns. And to also add the 20% ban decrease as he has been cooperative so far.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:27 pm

natedogg723 wrote:And to also add the 20% ban decrease as he has been cooperative so far.

This was already done
2 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Camel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:10 pm

Killing things around you without touching anything is kilaura or aim bot which is the same thing. I've never heard of a mod that stops you from getting damage.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

PreviousNext