Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Keeping Ban Short

Keeping Ban Short

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Keeping Ban Short

Postby gbt2001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:39 pm

I just want to start out by saying sorry. I got annoyed clicking because my finger was hurting and I was trying to watch stranger things at the same time so I used a killaura so I didn't have to click with the sword and could instead just walk around and kill the mobs. While they still did damage, I see why action was taken.

I just want to cite that this has been banned before once, and resulted in a minimal/non existent ban time for the player in question. As can be seen in the report, it wasn't even acted upon and they instead focused on the ban that was in the rules.

https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=24518&p=244634&hilit=tashpool#p244634

Based on this, I don't see the need for a permanent ban or some high month(s) ban since it isn't something that has been handled as something even to be factored into ban time.

I am posting this since I am listed as perm ban and I don't think mods know what to do about this.

Just want to say sorry again, and I hope I can be forgiven. At least now I can focus on the show fully now and I am fine with a ban.
Last edited by gbt2001 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 people like this post.

Re: Keeping Ban Short

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:45 pm

O no I don’t know what happened but if ur banned agora will suffer.... whyyyyy
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:08 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:O no I don’t know what happened but if ur banned agora will suffer.... whyyyyy

Just shop at the 2M RC. Also, I think this ban should be 3 Months because i believe that is the appropriate time. And the other person from back then was banned for kill Ara for 3 months.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby gbt2001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm

The ban report I linked says he was banned for 3 months for his flyhacking. His killaura was listed in the ban but he wasnt given any other additional time for it.

Postby KennethDev » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure they often do perm bans until the topic is posted and then adjust once they've calculated ban time based on other factors. I doubt you'll be perm banned. :)
3 people like this post.
CEO of MojoPay

HM Player since 2015

[+] Quotes
While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

"its a tough farm to pull on this pos server" "let the lag speak for itself :P" - Yootay

Postby ~Baz » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:14 pm

you have been perm banned until staff has a ban length, as seen here
bans/info.php?type=ban&id=3441
bans/info.php?type=ban&id=3442

Postby gbt2001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 pm

I think I made my comments unclear which is my bad. I made this to state my opinion on how long the ban length should be based on a past precedent.

I am posting this since I am listed as perm ban and I don't think mods know what to do about this.

I brought this up since the perm banned wasn't changed after my ban, meaning that there isn't an action on how long I am being banned.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:02 pm

gbt2001 wrote:I think I made my comments unclear which is my bad. I made this to state my opinion on how long the ban length should be based on a past precedent.

I brought this up since the perm banned wasn't changed after my ban, meaning that there isn't an action on how long I am being banned.

what's sooo annoying is that ur always banned for hacking lol just learn to not hack. xd
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:07 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
gbt2001 wrote:I think I made my comments unclear which is my bad. I made this to state my opinion on how long the ban length should be based on a past precedent.

what's sooo annoying is that ur always banned for hacking lol just learn to not hack. xd

the other time gbt was banned because he wanted to quit
~Spider likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Spider » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Gbt why are you quitting D:

I think it's stupid that gbt who is an active player and is a large part in the server economy and just permanently banning is out right wrong. I do understand he broken the rules and should serve his punishment.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Next