Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban shortening request.

Ban shortening request.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Ban shortening request.

Postby ZeekHM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:49 am

Why was I banned: I used nuker as a mining utility ;-;

Why should my ban be shortened: I was cooperative with the investigation and ban statement, and I was not notified that the ban was shortened, so I assumed it wasn't.

It was stupid for me to try using nuker as a mining utility, and I can be 100% sure that I wont do it again, however I feel like my ban was not registered properly, as there is no ban report, and that my ban was not shortened.

thx bruvs,

zek

Re: Ban shortening request.

Postby ~Felix » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 am

There’s no ban report? If there’s no ban report you shouldn’t be banned regardless of your mistake. As I see it, you’ve served your time and see you have a change of heart. Don’t hack... because if you do they’ll find you and record you and ban you. :lol: I hope he can be unbanned if there is in fact no ban report... I’m not sure how long you’ve been banned but that information might be vital as well. Just my 2 cents, could be inaccurate.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:13 am

~Felix wrote:There’s no ban report? If there’s no ban report you shouldn’t be banned regardless of your mistake. As I see it, you’ve served your time and see you have a change of heart. Don’t hack... because if you do they’ll find you and record you and ban you. :lol: I hope he can be unbanned if there is in fact no ban report... I’m not sure how long you’ve been banned but that information might be vital as well. Just my 2 cents, could be inaccurate.

No he gets a little bit off his ban time, or money? If a ban topic wasn’t made within 2days
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Felix » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
~Felix wrote:There’s no ban report? If there’s no ban report you shouldn’t be banned regardless of your mistake. As I see it, you’ve served your time and see you have a change of heart. Don’t hack... because if you do they’ll find you and record you and ban you. :lol: I hope he can be unbanned if there is in fact no ban report... I’m not sure how long you’ve been banned but that information might be vital as well. Just my 2 cents, could be inaccurate.

No he gets a little bit off his ban time, or money? If a ban topic wasn’t made within 2days

I just wanna know how long he’s been banned for... that might help answer the problem.

Postby Lin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:29 am

If there's no ban topic, you shouldn't be banned.

HelloMiners wrote:When banning a player for more than 24 hours, a staffmember always has to make a bantopic with evidence within 24 hours of the ban.

You recieve compensation for every 4 days that an individual request or report is ignored, not a lack of a ban topic.

Also, cooperation does decrease your punishment by 20%. Ultimately your punishment is decided by what you did and how severe it was, but there should always be a ban topic.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby ozapenguin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:47 pm

It is hard to post ban topics when half the staff members don't even have forums access.
4 people like this post.

Former Moderator

Postby Val » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Ozapenguin wrote:It is hard to post ban topics when half the staff members don't even have forums access.

blame tedde and sk
3 people like this post.
Somfic

Postby Lin » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:17 am

Somfic wrote:
Ozapenguin wrote:It is hard to post ban topics when half the staff members don't even have forums access.

blame tedde and sk

really needs fixing...
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby Dylad » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:19 am

According to Ultra, forum console access will be given to certain administrators relatively soon. Let's hope sk and tedde's "relatively soon" time isn't 5 months.
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2.5 Years
Fmr. OQIL Commissioner

Postby ~Felix » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:45 am

Blame them for not being able to post a ban report?!?!? I can post a ban report right now I just can’t lock it. There’s no excuse for not putting up a ban report, it’s unfair to the player and to the community.

Next