Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Appeal. Forsals/DeveloperNova

Ban Appeal. Forsals/DeveloperNova

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Ban Appeal. Forsals/DeveloperNova

Postby hmslanders » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:48 pm

We'll keep this short and simple. I've changed, I no longer do and say the things that I said and did in the past. We're always going to have disagreements on my ban but one place we agree on is that the things I said shouldn't have been said period, they were and are disgusting and shouldn't have been said to minors regardless of if I felt they were my friends or not. That's as simple as it gets. I've contacted most of the people I still have contact with and got their opinions on what had happened and a certain comment by one of them certainly changed my opinion on everything to the point I thought I should be banned my self. I've tried to do right by every wrong I've committed and this is what I'm doing now. If I am un-banned I don't think I'll play or be active again but I think I should be given the chance to re-connect with old friends as well as see old builds, etc for nostalgia reasons. If I am still truly seen as a danger to the community I have no issue with being issued a permanent mute or a mute for as long as my probation is, that makes sense to me at least.

Also, please no arguing on this thread. Everyone's opinions have already been discussed and I want zero arguments. I'll state my official stance below for clarification sake.

I feel I shouldn't be banned as what I did isn't clearly stated as being against the rules. If what I did was stated in the rules I 100% should have been banned for around a year but no more than a year makes sense to me. Currently we're sitting at about 11 months.

Again, please don't argue about this, we all agree I should be banned but I feel I've learned my lesson in the 11 months I've been banned.

Thank you.

Message to Spartan Directly:
I'm sorry for everything that has happened. Obviously you feel deeply about this and I truly understand your concern for the community and the young players on it and I just want to apologize for the arguing between us, the name calling, you using/wasting your time to deal with my bs, etc. I just really want to apologize and I hope on day you can forgive me.
ViHQ likes this post.

Re: Ban Appeal. Forsals/DeveloperNova

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm

The problem is a staff member recorded a call of a group of friends and used it to ban a player. I don't agree with that given I was on the call and all the excuses staff make saying "but the group was advertised on HM related servers" are frankly a load of shite and have no real reason to why it's acceptable for a staff member to do this. I support this appeal.
7 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby hmslanders » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:08 pm

~Doodle wrote:The problem is a staff member recorded a call of a group of friends and used it to ban a player. I don't agree with that given I was on the call and all the excuses staff make saying "but the group was advertised on HM related servers" are frankly a load of shite and have no real reason to why it's acceptable for a staff member to do this. I support this appeal.

Thanks man.
~Arctic likes this post.

Postby ~Bloom » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Hellominers hosts a large community of players of all ages and races. Therefore we have a very diverse platform. I'm going to state my honest opinion, You should have exercised better judgment in this whole ordeal. You should not have spoken in a sexually suggestive way towards minors.

Staff members reserve the right to intervene on said conversations if they are affiliated in any way with hellominers. This was the case as players there were part of said community, thus making your call an extension as an external way of speaking with one another. Staff members may exercise their rights here and force punishments.

You could have treated the staff member who banned you with a little more respect which might have led to a different outcome. Overall you were a player and the decision to bring you back or keep you banned is in the administration's hands as of now. No matter what the outcome is I wish you best of luck.

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby hmslanders » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:04 pm

~Bloom wrote:Hellominers hosts a large community of players of all ages and races. Therefore we have a very diverse platform. I'm going to state my honest opinion, You should have exercised better judgment in this whole ordeal. You should not have spoken in a sexually suggestive way towards minors.

Staff members reserve the right to intervene on said conversations if they are affiliated in any way with hellominers. This was the case as players there were part of said community, thus making your call an extension as an external way of speaking with one another. Staff members may exercise their rights here and force punishments.

You could have treated the staff member who banned you with a little more respect which might have led to a different outcome. Overall you were a player and the decision to bring you back or keep you banned is in the administration's hands as of now. No matter what the outcome is I wish you best of luck.

I understand, I appreciate it sir.

Postby Val » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:36 pm

~Bloom wrote:Staff members reserve the right to intervene on said conversations if they are affiliated in any way with hellominers. This was the case as players there were part of said community, thus making your call an extension as an external way of speaking with one another. Staff members may exercise their rights here and force punishments.

So if i were to create a server with friends that i happened to have made on HM and get in a call with them, hm staff would be authorized to enforce their rules and ban me if i did something that was against hm rules on my own server?
2 people like this post.
no longer staff tedde fix ur shit lol

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:01 pm

Somfic wrote:
~Bloom wrote:Staff members reserve the right to intervene on said conversations if they are affiliated in any way with hellominers. This was the case as players there were part of said community, thus making your call an extension as an external way of speaking with one another. Staff members may exercise their rights here and force punishments.

So if i were to create a server with friends that i happened to have made on HM and get in a call with them, hm staff would be authorized to enforce their rules and ban me if i did something that was against hm rules on my own server?

duh u rarted

uh rulesss n stuff....

go spart?1 hurray!?
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby Val » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:01 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:duh u rarted

uh rulesss n stuff....

go spart?1 hurray!?

did u just say rarted

i cant
2 people like this post.
no longer staff tedde fix ur shit lol

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Somfic wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:duh u rarted

uh rulesss n stuff....

go spart?1 hurray!?

did u just say rarted

i cant

uh huh 8-)

take the L succr
2 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Bloom » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:10 am

Somfic wrote:

No, but sexually suggestive language towards a minor can be brought up within many countries as a breach of the law. The chat was linked closely with the game and was reported. The staff did what was necessary to safeguard the community against threats such as the one we've encountered today.

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Next