The Truth

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: The Truth

Postby Sweg » Mon May 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Theemy wrote:
~Arctic wrote:
Sweg wrote:But, Minecraft is a game where plenty of 11 and 12 year old do play and for all we know the next person who is asking people for pics might not be kidding.

I would just like to say 11 and 12 year olds aren't complete idiots. No one would actually do that

You are very miss-informed.

When you and I were 11 or 12 maybe we would have had the judgment to not make stupid decisions, but again the next kid might not. In a server where kids are welcome to play and in a game full of them, we have to be careful
3 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby Tunnel » Mon May 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Sweg wrote:
Theemy wrote:
You re very miss-informed.

When you and I were 11 or 12 maybe we would have had the judgment to not make stupid decisions, but again the next kid might not. In a server where kids are welcome to play and in a game full of them, we have to be careful

^^ Ooof when I was 11-12 and i saw these warnings i was like "nah I'm 11 and I'm smart enough to put myself on an even playing field with older people!"

Needless to say, looking back, little me was stupid. Maybe not *that stupid*, but stupid nonetheless. Whether you want to admit it or not, your average (hehe) 11 year old most likely has not had enough exposure to some of these situations to make clear decisions. we can't not act because of the "exception" if that puts the "majority" in danger.

However, I do feel that the thread has served its original purpose as a ban appeal and as the discussion on it is no longer on topic, its time for a lock.
3 people like this post.
Former HelloMiners Moderator
--
"I am my life's work."

Postby Theemy » Mon May 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Tunnel wrote:[
However, I do feel that the thread has served its original purpose as a ban appeal and as the discussion on it is no longer on topic, its time for a lock.

Previous