The Truth

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: The Truth

Postby hmslanders » Thu May 23, 2019 4:46 pm

~Arctic wrote:Omg... We never get a say, the mods would obviously all have a very similar viewpoint. The players Never Get ANY SAY in these situations. #PublicVote4Nova


I love you man. I thank you for everything you have done and thank everyone who tried to help. I've accepted I will stay banned unless something drastic happens. I'll likely be banned on forums after this so this will likely be my last message.

Thank you Arctic, Gunner, Doodle, Theemy, and Cheerios sort of.
~Arctic likes this post.

Re: The Truth

Postby hmslanders » Thu May 23, 2019 4:50 pm

One last thing. I don't care what staff think about me. I only care about the people who really took the time to get to know me which I offered to all the staff multiple times yet you wont take 20 minutes out of your day to do that. None of you staff truly know me so you have no right to judge me just as I don't have the right to judge you for past mistakes.

Re: The Truth

Postby hmslanders » Thu May 23, 2019 5:07 pm

This has got me so emotional and flustered I had to make this.

It's really bad audio quality as I had to do this on my headset mic as I don't currently have my setup but regardless give this a listen.

If you think I am guilty after listening to this so be it but this is literally raw emotion.

https://soundcloud.com/dymforreal/done/s-4OZoy

Please don't consider this advertising. I really just want to get this message out there.

Re: The Truth

Postby ~Satan » Thu May 23, 2019 5:18 pm

Nova wrote:[

I don't care about any race. If you look at statistics people of black skin color account for 50% of the murder while only being 16% of the population in the United States. That's a disproportionate number. Stereotypes aren't racism.


Now you're just pulling numbers out of your ass, remarks like this are rather racist and show how little you know and now I'm not even touching the sexual/minor issues. You're not helping yourself by making even more stupid and uninformed statements man.
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Truth

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Thu May 23, 2019 5:23 pm

I think we should have a public vote! Controversial bans like this should be decided by the community
~Arctic likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image

Image


Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: The Truth

Postby ~Arctic » Thu May 23, 2019 6:54 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:I think we should have a public vote! Controversial bans like this should be decided by the community

#Vote4Nova

We need a vote on this for the players, mods obviously don't do what we want.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Re: The Truth

Postby KbsmokeJDM » Thu May 23, 2019 8:06 pm

~Arctic wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:I think we should have a public vote! Controversial bans like this should be decided by the community

#Vote4Nova

We need a vote on this for the players, mods obviously don't do what we want.


okay, ive seen your posts a couple times and im just gonna say this.

1. Hashtags dont make a difference. Not everything needs a hashtag. It isnt funny, it doesnt help, and it kinda gets annoying.

2. It doesnt matter if "mods dont do what we want. I do think this is a messed up ban, but there is a reason they are staff and youre not.

thanks for coming to my ted talk
2 people like this post.
Joined October, 2013


Re: The Truth

Postby Theemy » Thu May 23, 2019 9:07 pm

The logs Spartan pulled up did change my opinion on this.

I completely understand if Nova is not unbanned due to his past mistakes, and at the end of the day it's the choice of the moderators. I completely respect the staff team, however the way this was handled is still extremely unprofessional on their behalf.

I do completely agree with everything I said about the recording, all the misinformation and the logs pulled up out of context. If Nova stays banned I can see why, however that doesn't change how this situation was handled and dealt with.
3 people like this post.

Re: The Truth

Postby cmvo » Fri May 24, 2019 1:09 am

I was wrong on the other topic.

This is completely wrong, and Nova, you deserve to be banned. Don’t fucking pull my constitution and laws into this, I pray to god you bitch out of basic training and you never make it into my Army.

Spartan, I apologize for the comments on his first post. I can, although, see why they are all saying this, as the recording was indeed not fair. I think this is a case you should reconsider, not for an unban but for an apology regarding the recording.

Nova, watch what you say from now on. You pull shit like this in the military? You’re fucked. No second chances. No crying in a public forum. No nothing. Grow the fuck up and get my country out of your disgusting mouth.
2 people like this post.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Re: The Truth

Postby hmslanders » Fri May 24, 2019 2:12 am

cmvo wrote:I was wrong on the other topic.

This is completely wrong, and Nova, you deserve to be banned. Don’t fucking pull my constitution and laws into this, I pray to god you bitch out of basic training and you never make it into my Army.

Spartan, I apologize for the comments on his first post. I can, although, see why they are all saying this, as the recording was indeed not fair. I think this is a case you should reconsider, not for an unban but for an apology regarding the recording.

Nova, watch what you say from now on. You pull shit like this in the military? You’re fucked. No second chances. No crying in a public forum. No nothing. Grow the fuck up and get my country out of your disgusting mouth.


So what are you serving for then? Because you obviously don't support the first amendment. I don't see you going and saying shit about youtubers like Fitz when they literally say 20x more worse things and get 5m+ views per video. That seems like the real thing you should be fighting right? But no, you just want to harass and question my loyalty to the United States. Because I said inappropriate stuff that doesn't make me a predator and if you think I should be banned for that then so be it but never question my loyalty to my country or my loyalty to god (not saying you did) as those are the two things I can't stand. I've lost all respect for you cmvo.

Requesting a topic lock.

PreviousNext