Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Appealing My BAN

Appealing My BAN

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Appealing My BAN

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi,
I was just banned for a Multi Accounting String. I do not have another account! I am so confused about why this happened. Please unban me I did nothing against the rules, and I never would. Getting randomly baned is really upsetting and shocking.

I really enjoy this game and would never do anything like that. I am utterly shocked by this accusation. Please explain some more.

I hope this gets resolved ASAP so I can continue this game.
Jrc Corporation
Real Estate Development. "All your real estate needs"
Jrc Retail Stores
North City, Archendale, Silverlake

Swamp City Manager
Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Re: Appealing My BAN

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:39 pm

We have reason to believe you are involved in a large string of multiaccounting forsal payment type scheme. Until we can sort out what is going on you will remain banned.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby OmnieDD » Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 pm

Although I did get "some" proof form richie, I would like the staff to present more proof of this. Like logs, images, etc. I do know that staff doesn't just go around and ban people for no reason, but there might be some sort of misunderstanding here. I completely support this post. And I hope we can figure this out soon.
2 people like this post.
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc, Retail
CEO of Stellar Industries, Apartments and Shops
Player Helper since 2019
West City Eviction Management
Net Worth of ~2 Million
Playing Since 2017

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 pm

I was not involved in that. What evidence do you need? I will show you anything. Please, I was not involved in this. A mistake was made.
Jrc Corporation
Jrc Retail Stores

Swamp City Manager
Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:45 pm

JrcJames wrote:I was not involved in that. What evidence do you need? I will show you anything. Please, I was not involved in this. A mistake was made.

Mistake or not we still need to verify. You will be unbanned as soon as we can disprove your connection.
#ImWithBeta
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy. [b]can I have a time UPDATE, please.
Last edited by Jrc on Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jrc Corporation
Jrc Retail Stores

Swamp City Manager
Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby richie_rich123 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 am

JrcJames wrote:Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy.

Just looked through my logs and it appears I definitely made a mistake. When I hit tab while doing a check to see what players played on an IP address it blended with the results and I thought you played on the same IP address as one of the players connected. I apologize for the error and hope you can at least see where I went wrong. You are unbanned.
4 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta

Postby OmnieDD » Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

richie_rich123 wrote:
JrcJames wrote:Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy.

Just looked through my logs and it appears I definitely made a mistake. When I hit tab while doing a check to see what players played on an IP address it blended with the results and I thought you played on the same IP address as one of the players connected. I apologize for the error and hope you can at least see where I went wrong. You are unbanned.

Lmao
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc, Retail
CEO of Stellar Industries, Apartments and Shops
Player Helper since 2019
West City Eviction Management
Net Worth of ~2 Million
Playing Since 2017

Postby SidedSuns » Tue May 21, 2019 1:49 am

Jrc likes this post.
hello! how are you?

Postby HTN » Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 pm

JrcJames wrote:Hi,
I was just banned for a Multi Accounting String. I do not have another account! I am so confused about why this happened. Please unban me I did nothing against the rules, and I never would. Getting randomly baned is really upsetting and shocking.

I really enjoy this game and would never do anything like that. I am utterly shocked by this accusation. Please explain some more.

I hope this gets resolved ASAP so I can continue this game.

Tab seems to hate you.
First a false probation tag and now a ban...
Jrc likes this post.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Next