Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Appealing My BAN

Appealing My BAN

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Appealing My BAN

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi,
I was just banned for a Multi Accounting String. I do not have another account! I am so confused about why this happened. Please unban me I did nothing against the rules, and I never would. Getting randomly baned is really upsetting and shocking.

I really enjoy this game and would never do anything like that. I am utterly shocked by this accusation. Please explain some more.

I hope this gets resolved ASAP so I can continue this game.
JRC Corporation
Real Estate-Selective Construction & Designing

Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Re: Appealing My BAN

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:39 pm

We have reason to believe you are involved in a large string of multiaccounting forsal payment type scheme. Until we can sort out what is going on you will remain banned.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby OmnieDD » Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 pm

Although I did get "some" proof form richie, I would like the staff to present more proof of this. Like logs, images, etc. I do know that staff doesn't just go around and ban people for no reason, but there might be some sort of misunderstanding here. I completely support this post. And I hope we can figure this out soon.
2 people like this post.
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc. Retail
Co-Owner of Stellar Apartments and Shops

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 pm

I was not involved in that. What evidence do you need? I will show you anything. Please, I was not involved in this. A mistake was made.
JRC Corporation

Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:45 pm

JrcJames wrote:I was not involved in that. What evidence do you need? I will show you anything. Please, I was not involved in this. A mistake was made.

Mistake or not we still need to verify. You will be unbanned as soon as we can disprove your connection.
#ImWithBeta
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby Jrc » Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy. [b]can I have a time UPDATE, please.
Last edited by Jrc on Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JRC Corporation

Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby richie_rich123 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 am

JrcJames wrote:Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy.

Just looked through my logs and it appears I definitely made a mistake. When I hit tab while doing a check to see what players played on an IP address it blended with the results and I thought you played on the same IP address as one of the players connected. I apologize for the error and hope you can at least see where I went wrong. You are unbanned.
4 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta

Postby OmnieDD » Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

richie_rich123 wrote:
JrcJames wrote:Can I see some proof/evidence that traces me to this investigation and as to why I'm involved in this? I truly believe this is a major misunderstanding. Which is extremely not fair to me. How long will this take... this is just crazy.

Just looked through my logs and it appears I definitely made a mistake. When I hit tab while doing a check to see what players played on an IP address it blended with the results and I thought you played on the same IP address as one of the players connected. I apologize for the error and hope you can at least see where I went wrong. You are unbanned.

Lmao
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc. Retail
Co-Owner of Stellar Apartments and Shops

Postby SidedSuns » Tue May 21, 2019 1:49 am

Jrc likes this post.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby HTN » Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 pm

JrcJames wrote:Hi,
I was just banned for a Multi Accounting String. I do not have another account! I am so confused about why this happened. Please unban me I did nothing against the rules, and I never would. Getting randomly baned is really upsetting and shocking.

I really enjoy this game and would never do anything like that. I am utterly shocked by this accusation. Please explain some more.

I hope this gets resolved ASAP so I can continue this game.

Tab seems to hate you.
First a false probation tag and now a ban...
Jrc likes this post.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Next