Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Unban request

Unban request

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Unban request

Postby lojoWhite » Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

I was banned a couple years ago and have made several requests and I never get an answer. I understand if the staff don't want me on the server anymore, but just reply saying why and I will go on my way. I do not intend on doing anything against the rules again.

Here's my unban request from a few months ago that goes more in depth:

viewtopic.php?f=282&t=32987

Thanks for taking the time to understand my situation
-lojo
OmnieDD likes this post.

Re: Unban request

Postby richie_rich123 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Staff will be discussing your appeal.
lojoWhite likes this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby OmnieDD » Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 pm

LOL I stole this guys factory because he was inactive. His other username was HandsomeLojo, right? It was a big wool factory with a gold farm. Nice seeing you again!

Mayor of Silver Lake since 05.20.19!

Postby KbsmokeJDM » Wed May 22, 2019 5:50 pm

OmnieDD wrote:LOL I stole this guys factory because he was inactive. His other username was HandsomeLojo, right? It was a big wool factory with a gold farm. Nice seeing you again!

kinda a dick move to be saying this on his unban and unnecessary..
7 people like this post.
Joined October, 2013

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Wed May 22, 2019 9:38 pm

I heard this was about a D-DOS Threat. I presume staff probs wont accept still.
Formerly Ryan_VWorp, RyanDaWerewolf and Ryan_Shorthorn

Postby lojoWhite » Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 pm

At this point I sadly can’t do anything to change the past. I would do anything to erase all of the past immaturities, but I can’t. The only thing I can do now is say that I would do anything to be forgiven. I can talk to the staff privately, or do a non paying job for the government. If the staff think of any way to let me back on or regain trust with me I would be very great full. :)
eletricdarkness likes this post.

Postby StickMan » Thu May 23, 2019 1:17 am

lojoWhite wrote:At this point I sadly can’t do anything to change the past. I would do anything to erase all of the past immaturities, but I can’t. The only thing I can do now is say that I would do anything to be forgiven. I can talk to the staff privately, or do a non paying job for the government. If the staff think of any way to let me back on or regain trust with me I would be very great full. :)

Why would I want to change the day we got engaged :(

Seriously though, it would be cool seeing you around again of they'd let you lol
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby lojoWhite » Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 am

StickMan wrote:
lojoWhite wrote:At this point I sadly can’t do anything to change the past. I would do anything to erase all of the past immaturities, but I can’t. The only thing I can do now is say that I would do anything to be forgiven. I can talk to the staff privately, or do a non paying job for the government. If the staff think of any way to let me back on or regain trust with me I would be very great full. :)

Why would I want to change the day we got engaged :(

Seriously though, it would be cool seeing you around again of they'd let you lol

Who are you? What was your previous username?

Postby OmnieDD » Thu May 23, 2019 2:06 pm

KbsmokeJDM wrote:
OmnieDD wrote:LOL I stole this guys factory because he was inactive. His other username was HandsomeLojo, right? It was a big wool factory with a gold farm. Nice seeing you again!

kinda a dick move to be saying this on his unban and unnecessary..

Then I sold it to you :)

Mayor of Silver Lake since 05.20.19!

Postby lojoWhite » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:31 am

bump, any updates?
OmnieDD likes this post.