Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? I was banned for saying something.

I was banned for saying something.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: I was banned for saying something.

Postby _Jokerstar_ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 pm

I would like to point out now that I am not staff, however, I am very aware of multiple server rules and ban systems. I would like to also point out that I came across this post, read it, and decided to offer my advice. I am not staff (as I have said before) so this is merely an outsiders view. I am not telling anyone what to do, I'm just trying to analyse and maybe give some advice.

So the pictures that has been linked is a group of messages between "KingOfCamels" and "sal" (Cmvo)
https://gyazo.com/52e3793fe448a3b81aac534aed885c98
According to maths, 81,800 > 20,000 and if the price that was to be paid of was 20k, then all charges have been paid in full. However, this is irrelevant for now. According to Cmvo, if you did a through check of the logs then he would be found innocent. As staff you would want the players on the server to be innocent and hope that they didn't do things that could get them banned, hopefully.

However, many replies say that Cmvo "messed up" or was "insulting staff". In this post, Cmvo was perfectly civilised and truthful. I would also like to address something Camel has said. In the above screenshot, Camel claims to of banned Cmvo for 818 and (while replying to this forum thread) denies it, is this fair? Furthermore, richie_richie123 says that they will review it which Cmvo says it false. Here's an idea - go through the logs! richie_richie123 also says that the staff are very capable of doing their jobs. Although I'm only trying to analyse the situation and maybe sum this up for everyone, I have to disagree. In the past I have had times when the staff members of Hellominers haven't been particularly "on it". Especially recently...

I think the reason of this thread has been lost in translation because no one wants to review it. Or can be bothered to. Although I am not staff I will suggest this course of action:
1. Thorough check of logs
2. Review evidence
3. Revoke or keep ban

Because the logs have obviously not been thoroughly or evidently thoroughly checked, how can Cmvo be banned? Furthermore, if Cmvo has paid back whatever it is he needs to - then all accounts have been paid in full. And if Camel did some maths, he would realise that 81,000 > 20,000. I am not being disrespectful and I apologise if I offend you - but that is a basic fact. If Cmvo is being truthful about the "Forsal refunding" being unwarranted, then the situation was probably resolved. Now if I get a reply to this saying "disrespecting staff will mean you are not trusted in the future", can I please point out that the staff haven't really been doing their jobs properly (link to my post earlier in the year):https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=33938

This situation could've been sorted from the start (and very easily). This is just an observation, but I think that maybe the staff work has been a little bit sloppy... Ehhh an observation. (Not of all staff but even so)

To summarize, without evidence of thorough log checks this isn't a fair ban and without evidence that Cmvo has done something wrong then...

Anyway, here is my summary and opinion

CheshireKitty_

(I do not mean to offend anyone, however, it should be pointed out the simple mathematical mistake that made the situation even more unfair)
3 people like this post.

Postby ~Felix » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:30 pm

If you’re expecting transparency and an honest system of administration, you’re in the wrong place lmao. They keep kids on the staff team who have created biased reports, who have complained in public chat about quitting and threatened to quit over 3 times, and they punish players to make up for shitty mistakes. Pretty pathetic, has been for some time. I don’t know the specifics nor have I read the report but the comments from staff members are so disorganized, full of disrespect and impatience. Professionalism and transparency goes a long way.
2 people like this post.

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 pm

_Jokerstar_ wrote:I would like to point out now that I am not staff, however, I am very aware of multiple server rules and ban systems. I would like to also point out that I came across this post, read it, and decided to offer my advice. I am not staff (as I have said before) so this is merely an outsiders view. I am not telling anyone what to do, I'm just trying to analyse and maybe give some advice.

So the pictures that has been linked is a group of messages between "KingOfCamels" and "sal" (Cmvo)
https://gyazo.com/52e3793fe448a3b81aac534aed885c98
According to maths, 81,800 > 20,000 and if the price that was to be paid of was 20k, then all charges have been paid in full. However, this is irrelevant for now. According to Cmvo, if you did a through check of the logs then he would be found innocent. As staff you would want the players on the server to be innocent and hope that they didn't do things that could get them banned, hopefully.

However, many replies say that Cmvo "messed up" or was "insulting staff". In this post, Cmvo was perfectly civilised and truthful. I would also like to address something Camel has said. In the above screenshot, Camel claims to of banned Cmvo for 818 and (while replying to this forum thread) denies it, is this fair? Furthermore, richie_richie123 says that they will review it which Cmvo says it false. Here's an idea - go through the logs! richie_richie123 also says that the staff are very capable of doing their jobs. Although I'm only trying to analyse the situation and maybe sum this up for everyone, I have to disagree. In the past I have had times when the staff members of Hellominers haven't been particularly "on it". Especially recently...

I think the reason of this thread has been lost in translation because no one wants to review it. Or can be bothered to. Although I am not staff I will suggest this course of action:
1. Thorough check of logs
2. Review evidence
3. Revoke or keep ban

Because the logs have obviously not been thoroughly or evidently thoroughly checked, how can Cmvo be banned? Furthermore, if Cmvo has paid back whatever it is he needs to - then all accounts have been paid in full. And if Camel did some maths, he would realise that 81,000 > 20,000. I am not being disrespectful and I apologise if I offend you - but that is a basic fact. If Cmvo is being truthful about the "Forsal refunding" being unwarranted, then the situation was probably resolved. Now if I get a reply to this saying "disrespecting staff will mean you are not trusted in the future", can I please point out that the staff haven't really been doing their jobs properly (link to my post earlier in the year):https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=33938

This situation could've been sorted from the start (and very easily). This is just an observation, but I think that maybe the staff work has been a little bit sloppy... Ehhh an observation. (Not of all staff but even so)

To summarize, without evidence of thorough log checks this isn't a fair ban and without evidence that Cmvo has done something wrong then...

Anyway, here is my summary and opinion

CheshireKitty_

(I do not mean to offend anyone, however, it should be pointed out the simple mathematical mistake that made the situation even more unfair)

Thank you for understanding the meaning behind the post and not whiteknighting staff.
Val likes this post.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby ~Bloom » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:03 pm

~Felix wrote:If you’re expecting transparency and an honest system of administration, you’re in the wrong place lmao. They keep kids on the staff team who have created biased reports, who have complained in public chat about quitting and threatened to quit over 3 times, and they punish players to make up for shitty mistakes. Pretty pathetic, has been for some time. I don’t know the specifics nor have I read the report but the comments from staff members are so disorganized, full of disrespect and impatience. Professionalism and transparency goes a long way.

--This is not a comment in relation to this topic--

And you're one to judge?
The server hit a rough patch in the past few months but it has been on the mend ever since. I think its funny the way your classing the entire staff team as kids and informing us that each and every one of those staff members have threatened to quit over 3 times. The staff do a pretty decent job, (not passing any opinion about the topic at hand because I haven't read it all yet). You class the entire staff team based on a few players you had a bad experience with, which in my eyes is "pretty pathetic", You haven't read the topic and you're not informed about the topic at hand so how are you able to make assumptions without the relevant information?
You are telling us that the staff team is disrespectful? take a look in the mirror bud, because you are no angel yet you seem to want to judge large groups of people. This is what I find sickening, players like you who come back only to cause commotion without even reading the bloody report at hand.. You didn't read the report yet you come on here to give out to groups of people who are volunteering to help the server...

Nobody is perfect.

CMVO, I hope whatever's right takes place for you, I'm yet to read your report yet, but I wish you the best.
Sorry that this is off-topic CMVO.
2 people like this post.

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:05 pm

~Bloom wrote:
~Felix wrote:If you’re expecting transparency and an honest system of administration, you’re in the wrong place lmao. They keep kids on the staff team who have created biased reports, who have complained in public chat about quitting and threatened to quit over 3 times, and they punish players to make up for shitty mistakes. Pretty pathetic, has been for some time. I don’t know the specifics nor have I read the report but the comments from staff members are so disorganized, full of disrespect and impatience. Professionalism and transparency goes a long way.

--This is not a comment in relation to this topic--

And you're one to judge?
The server hit a rough patch in the past few months but it has been on the mend ever since. I think its funny the way your classing the entire staff team as kids and informing us that each and every one of those staff members have threatened to quit over 3 times. The staff do a pretty decent job, (not passing any opinion about the topic at hand because I haven't read it all yet). You class the entire staff team based on a few players you had a bad experience with, which in my eyes is "pretty pathetic", You haven't read the topic and you're not informed about the topic at hand so how are you able to make assumptions without the relevant information?
You are telling us that the staff team is disrespectful? take a look in the mirror bud, because you are no angel yet you seem to want to judge large groups of people. This is what I find sickening, players like you who come back only to cause commotion without even reading the bloody report at hand.. You didn't read the report yet you come on here to give out to groups of people who are volunteering to help the server...

Sorry that this is off-topic CMVO.

No worries, I'd prefer if everyone keeps this solely either based on evidence listed here, or additional evidence related to this situation as a whole, however. Don't really want this to be a massive issue between players.
~Bloom likes this post.

Postby _Jokerstar_ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:06 pm

How's this:

Some staff do a great job and try and we are thankful for them
Other staff just don't
3 people like this post.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:59 pm

This ban is a prime example of the worst of our staff team, I mean cmon guys you can do better than this! After all people stay here for years because they love it here, not because they want to be banned in a second and loose it all!
owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby troller2000 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 am

cmvo you are entitled you to your own opinion on subjects especially your ban. The extent of your ban is very confusing and I believe you can agree on that especially with the way the stock market is run on here compared to irl. I personally believe you should express how you feel about it to your heart’s desire in a orderly fashion and as a mature individual. I will not state my full opinion on the subject since you already know I believe.

Good luck on your report.

Postby natedogg723 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:32 am

you were banned for stealing money from players, not for saying something. how about we worry about fixing the server instead of crying about being a dick. they dont need that much proof if you do something new every 2 weeks
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby cmvo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:51 pm

natedogg723 wrote:you were banned for stealing money from players, not for saying something. how about we worry about fixing the server instead of crying about being a dick. they dont need that much proof if you do something new every 2 weeks

hey! thanks for totally reading what I said and not rushing to conclusions.

PreviousNext