Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? I was banned for saying something.

I was banned for saying something.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

I was banned for saying something.

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello all, round.. three of my appeal? Only posting this because staff is incapable of doing their jobs in private. So, post-ashlynn report situation, I was made to wait not only nearly three weeks for them to continue the investigation, but was then told that I was being banned for scamming the stock market, which I have proved false several times. This lead to me questioning if they did the deep log search that staff was supposed to do in this situation, which would have proven me innocent. Instead I got staff blowing off my question to push their agenda of banning me for a situation I didn't do, as seen here.

https://gyazo.com/05b09373e458dceb2452438413d72445
https://gyazo.com/974b9aaf6ecdbfd3c561b5d1ac2756dc
https://gyazo.com/8ef94b879e79c258bf54925bc75ee343

As they clearly didn't do the log search, which gives me two scenarios.

1. I'm being forced into accepting a ban because I they didn't do their jobs correctly, for which I would ask an investigation into all staff involved in investigation.
2. They're banning me off 3 screenshots of me saying I did something, which would mean I would like the answer to my ultimate question, which has STILL not been answered: Does saying it = doing it only apply to me, or does it apply to everyone equally?

If its the first, then this shows how incompetent our staff team is. I asked Rodney, the head staff in charge of the investigation, if he understood how a stock market worked, to which I was replied "you sell shares" and there was no acknowledgement given to the fact that I wouldn't owe anything to shareholders had nothing happened (this is where a log search would be implemented)

If its the second, then I'd expect the same energy and response given to any report put up of anyone saying literally anything. Meaning many staff would be banned for saying "./eco give or ./eco take" as saying it = doing it, to admins at least.

I don't really care if I stay banned, I just want to be told straight up that I am being held at a different standard than everyone else. If a non-staff member can clearly see how this investigation should have played out, and an ADMIN didn't take the proper steps (i.e. doing a log search that was PROMISED at the start of the investigation, which would have proven me innocent) because I cannot (don't have access to server files, obv) then this investigation as a whole is invalidated as I cannot defend myself from a false ban, and staff is literally refusing to look into my side of things (which is their job, as staff, to not give bias or cut any evidence or possibility of such from an investigation)

Thanks!
2 people like this post.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Re: I was banned for saying something.

Postby ~Baz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:47 pm

for the last time
the staff didnt mess up
you messed up
2 people like this post.

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:49 pm

~Baz wrote:for the last time
the staff didnt mess up
you messed up

Read above, thanks!

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Staff is still reviewing the details of your ban. And yes we are very capable of doing our jobs.
Mighty_Torso likes this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm

richie_rich123 wrote:Staff is still reviewing the details of your ban. And yes we are very capable of doing our jobs.

False, I was told I was being given the ultimate punishment of a 800+ day ban this morning by Rodney, which wouldn't have happened if staff had done the log search and revealed all the information. You we're also in this chat, you should know.
FMDIAMOND likes this post.

Postby Camel » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:11 pm

cmvo wrote:
richie_rich123 wrote:Staff is still reviewing the details of your ban. And yes we are very capable of doing our jobs.

False, I was told I was being given the ultimate punishment of a 800+ day ban this morning by Rodney, which wouldn't have happened if staff had done the log search and revealed all the information. You we're also in this chat, you should know.

I never said 800 days lol you are lying and this doesnt help your case at all. Anyway this report has no meaning as investigation isnt done so the topic should be locked
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby ~Max » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:25 pm

insulting staff won't help it will personally make them hate you which will show when you don't get unbanned.
And if all staff is "incapable" which isn't true do you think they will unban you?
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:26 pm

cmvo wrote:

True, I am also a staff moderator which means I am in the staff discord where we have been talking about your ban.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Camel wrote:
cmvo wrote:

I never said 800 days lol you are lying and this doesnt help your case at all. Anyway this report has no meaning as investigation isnt done so the topic should be locked

https://gyazo.com/52e3793fe448a3b81aac534aed885c98 sorry, you saying "ban" made me assume that you were done, as you had said something that could be perceived as such.
Dylad likes this post.

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:53 pm

~Max wrote:insulting staff won't help it will personally make them hate you which will show when you don't get unbanned.
And if all staff is "incapable" which isn't true do you think they will unban you?

If they're capable and professional, they won't bring their personal feelings into this. Also, perhaps read the context with which I said that?

Next