Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby Dylad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

Harryelliott23 wrote:
Tekton9 wrote:No, dumbass, even in this post you still are making it very obvious your views have not changed. You are adamantly refusing to apologize for this hateful viewpoint, and instead repeatedly and very obviously insist that you will not discuss your views on this server, rather than convince us your views have changed. Therefore you should not be let back on the server

I made a little rhyme for you to understand easier.

If they still support Hitler’s ideals,
they aren’t allowed to appeal.

If it’s really that hard to say “I don’t actually support Hitler, I was trolling,” then stop wasting our staffs’ time.

How many times have I apologised?
I have apologised for breaking the rules, you have no right whatsoever to make me apologise for whatever political views I may hold in order to get unbanned.

Whether or not I support 'Hitler's ideals' is completely irrelevant to the matter - being a 'Nazi' is not illegal on the server, but preaching hate is, and that is what I have apologised for and promised not to do again. Is that so hard to understand? Anyway, this thread was intended to remind moderators of my case and not for parrots like you to repeat views that have already been stated a million times.

Are you fucking kidding me. It doesn’t matter. You support the largest killing and homicide on the planet in modern history based on disability and religion with the bullying and killing of anybody under them. This was supremacy and a genocide, and you support this brainless shit? I do not want a neo-nazi who stands by that evil man on a CHILDRENS SERVER who can’t handle modern FACTS. You’re insane. You haven’t learned one thing since you were banned. This is really sad. Why don’t you go spread your views on some other childrens server too. This isn’t just a fucking belief. You support torture, genocide, and burning millions on religion, race, and disability while just standing there? Dude, you need help.

If you think supporting Hitler can be viewed with a smile on the face of society you have it all wrong. Is it too much to ask to keep a nazi off of the server that can, and will have a threat to some kids on here? Is it? I don’t think so at all, and unless you view true facts and change your views, you’re not coming back. If you wouldn’t have spread them in the first place or told anyone, you’d still be playing, but you had the intent of sickly spreading it on here, and I’m glad that us “parrots” are trying to stop it. Have a nice day.
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC

Postby Iloveminecraft11 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm

K I read your post and all i have to say is 2 things

1.Whether neo-nazi or not nazism is bad.
2.Sorry but your post turned into the thing you didn't want(a flame war).

If what you said is true i belive that you shold be unbanned.
General_Wenk likes this post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv8gg0a ... e=youtu.be
This is me getting banned by som.
P.S Rip the armor I was wearing broke

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Tbh bro, look for a better server. If these kids dont want you, why would u want to play here.
4 people like this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:

Postby General_Wenk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

CaptainAdurica wrote:Tbh bro, look for a better server. If these kids dont want you, why would u want to play here.

Its the only server of its kind and I really enjoyed my time here.

Also,
I'm going to ignore any more flame-war remarks made on here - if you feel the need to make them, then whatever, you're not adding anything original to the discussion so idc.

I'll re-iterate the reasons why I should be unbanned here cohesively so mods/admins can see:
1. I have apologised for breaking the rules,
2. I have promised not to break the rules in the future,
3. I have served the punishment time (and some) for breaking the rules,
4. I have only been banned this one time, and as such I am subject to a second chance,
5. I have not broken the rules whilst appealing for my ban,
6. I am allowed to hold whatever opinions I please, so long as I do not display them in a hateful or hurtful way. I cannot be banned for supposedly holding opinions that people disagree with.

On the topic of me 'not renouncing my 'Nazi' views', I have refused to comment on this because it is the exact thing that got me banned in the first place. Why on earth would I start up a conversation on whether or not I am a 'Nazi' by bringing up my political views?

Hope that clears it up for any mods/keyboard-anti-fascist-flame-warriors-of-doom who had the time to read this, I do appreciate it.

Harry.
IG Name: General_Wenk

not banned anymore <3

eksdee

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Harryelliott23 wrote:
CaptainAdurica wrote:Tbh bro, look for a better server. If these kids dont want you, why would u want to play here.

Its the only server of its kind and I really enjoyed my time here.

Also,
I'm going to ignore any more flame-war remarks made on here - if you feel the need to make them, then whatever, you're not adding anything original to the discussion so idc.

I'll re-iterate the reasons why I should be unbanned here cohesively so mods/admins can see:
1. I have apologised for breaking the rules,
2. I have promised not to break the rules in the future,
3. I have served the punishment time (and some) for breaking the rules,
4. I have only been banned this one time, and as such I am subject to a second chance,
5. I have not broken the rules whilst appealing for my ban,
6. I am allowed to hold whatever opinions I please, so long as I do not display them in a hateful or hurtful way. I cannot be banned for supposedly holding opinions that people disagree with.

On the topic of me 'not renouncing my 'Nazi' views', I have refused to comment on this because it is the exact thing that got me banned in the first place. Why on earth would I start up a conversation on whether or not I am a 'Nazi' by bringing up my political views?

Hope that clears it up for any mods/keyboard-anti-fascist-flame-warriors-of-doom who had the time to read this, I do appreciate it.

Harry.

As raven stated the players have to want you back for the most part to be unbanmed. We clearly do not. Also, being a Nazi is illegal, as it falls under hate crimes and discriminatory speech in US (and many other countries with similar law sets, such as the UK) law. Discriminatory and racist speech is not protected under freedom of speech. In HM being a Nazi is also illegal, as it falls under the common sense rule. Dont try to deny you changes your ways either, because you even stated "people who disagree with my political views", hinting on the fact thay you are still a nazi. Nazism is a banned illegal view in many places globally.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby Sweg » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

AmaidoPro wrote:Just wanted to mention nazis were not the only ones who hated Jews. Also, in my country there is “Liberty of Expression” which means we can think what we want and we can say what we want without recieving punishment. That is right. In my country you can go running in the streets and scream over what this guy just said and nothing will happen. Sorry for you guys but being a neo-nazi or new nazi is allowed when we have “Liberty of Expression”. What you mods say is that HM is a dictatorship (which it is) where mods rule over players and they don’t have “Liberty of Expression”. Now you will throw at me an oppressive rule from possibly the Common Sense rule for this. Stop being dictators and then disliking other dictatorships please. The players have no influence in any of your decisions for the future of the server and that really threw me off. Good luck with all your silly and oppressive rules. If he wants to say “I will kill the Jews!” let him say it ffs he has only expressed his opinion about Jews and Nazis.

Hate crimes and hate speech don’t fall under freedom of speech
4 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby ~Cookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm

It angers me that people would even defend you and your beleifs. I don’t care what the rules say, I don’t want someone with your beleifs and your history to ever log back into this children’s Minecraft server.

I know that staff don’t listen to petitions much but comment below if you agree to leave the server if this scum of a person ever joins our community again. Keep the neo-nazi out.
2 people like this post.
Off enjoying summer and learning to drive.

Battle Palace Host

City Department Evaluator

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 pm

~Cookie wrote:It angers me that people would even defend you and your beleifs. I don’t care what the rules say, I don’t want someone with your beleifs and your history to ever log back into this children’s Minecraft server.

I know that staff don’t listen to petitions much but comment below if you agree to leave the server if this scum of a person ever joins our community again. Keep the neo-nazi out.

Im Neo nazi :(
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:

Postby Dylad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

CaptainAdurica wrote:
~Cookie wrote:It angers me that people would even defend you and your beleifs. I don’t care what the rules say, I don’t want someone with your beleifs and your history to ever log back into this children’s Minecraft server.

Im Neo nazi :(

No you’re not.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC

Postby clexar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

my dood we don't want you back it's really not worth trying at this point
2 people like this post.

PreviousNext