Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69


Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby General_Wenk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 am

Hi,

I appealed for my one month ban (which expired last december) to be lifted over almost three weeks ago (topic: viewtopic.php?f=282&t=28863), when Spartan locked the topic because it was hijacked by people who disagreed with my politics turning it into a flame war.

I've served the time (and the some), I've apologised and promised it will not happen again (I have only been banned once), however even though my ban time is long expired it has still taken weeks for my ban to be lifted.

Perhaps the mods just need a reminder that I need to be unbanned, so consider this topic that. Please don't turn this into a flame war because I guarantee you whatever you have to say has already been said in previous topics, and therefore such replies will not add anything to the ban and are therefore illegal.

Cheers,
Harry.
~Manosxatz likes this post.
IG Name: General_Wenk

not banned anymore <3

eksdee

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby Mochi2009 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 pm

I love your dark humor
4 people like this post.
Image

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby clexar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:38 pm

yeah well apologies can't take back what you said :/
Bepis likes this post.
*also not a real trial mod*

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Harryelliott23 wrote:Hi,

I appealed for my one month ban (which expired last december) to be lifted over almost three weeks ago (topic: viewtopic.php?f=282&t=28863), when Spartan locked the topic because it was hijacked by people who disagreed with my politics turning it into a flame war.

I've served the time (and the some), I've apologised and promised it will not happen again (I have only been banned once), however even though my ban time is long expired it has still taken weeks for my ban to be lifted.

Perhaps the mods just need a reminder that I need to be unbanned, so consider this topic that. Please don't turn this into a flame war because I guarantee you whatever you have to say has already been said in previous topics, and therefore such replies will not add anything to the ban and are therefore illegal.

Cheers,
Harry.

"Hijacked by people who disagree with your politics." That shows you still agree with the Nazis.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you for appealing again. While your mandatory ban period has expired, you are still required to convince the server and its players that you will not cause more trouble if unbanned, especially not for a similar reason to your current ban. You do not "need" to be unbanned, that is still up for decision, and this appeal can end up denied if decided as such.

If anyone has more specific details or evidence to provide for or against the situation, please do. That aside, staff will discuss this, and will hopefully reply with an official decision soon. In the mean time, please don't start another flame war :)
6 people like this post.
Image

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby CaptainAdurica » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) wrote:Thank you for appealing again. While your mandatory ban period has expired, you are still required to convince the server and its players that you will not cause more trouble if unbanned, especially not for a similar reason to your current ban. You do not "need" to be unbanned, that is still up for decision, and this appeal can end up denied if decided as such.

If anyone has more specific details or evidence to provide for or against the situation, please do. That aside, staff will discuss this, and will hopefully reply with an official decision soon. In the mean time, please don't start another flame war :)


How does he convince every player here that he won't do it again if all these guys cant get over what he did months back?
Yea sure he is still a nazi and those are his beliefs. Understandable that you find it sick and all but you cant change someones beliefs by threatening them over a minecraft server. He has given his word that he wouldn't share his beliefs on this platform anymore but yall cant get over the fact that he did it once again.
2 people like this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby Dylad » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:53 pm

I guess being a nazi is just politics now.
Well guys, let’s just get online and play “politics.”
clexar likes this post.
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby ~Deadpool » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 pm

CaptainAdurica wrote:
Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) wrote:Thank you for appealing again. While your mandatory ban period has expired, you are still required to convince the server and its players that you will not cause more trouble if unbanned, especially not for a similar reason to your current ban. You do not "need" to be unbanned, that is still up for decision, and this appeal can end up denied if decided as such.

If anyone has more specific details or evidence to provide for or against the situation, please do. That aside, staff will discuss this, and will hopefully reply with an official decision soon. In the mean time, please don't start another flame war :)


How does he convince every player here that he won't do it again if all these guys cant get over what he did months back?
Yea sure he is still a nazi and those are his beliefs. Understandable that you find it sick and all but you cant change someones beliefs by threatening them over a minecraft server. He has given his word that he wouldn't share his beliefs on this platform anymore but yall cant get over the fact that he did it once again.

Sorry Raven (even though your my favorite mod)
Adu is right. We should give him a second chance. Even if we dont agree with his beliefs. Sure it was hurtful to some and yet the mods allowed endershack back. I see no harm in this. If he does mess up again. Thats just him and not others faults
3 people like this post.
FoxyCorp
Owner Of CyberTron City
HM Player since August 2016


Red... I like the color

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby Dylad » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Harryelliott23 wrote:Hi,

I appealed for my one month ban (which expired last december) to be lifted over almost three weeks ago (topic: viewtopic.php?f=282&t=28863), when Spartan locked the topic because it was hijacked by people who disagreed with my politics turning it into a flame war.


Guess this is “politics” to you,
[17:46:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Heil Hitler
[17:46:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Wilkommen Jude
[17:46:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> Get of the server Jerome
[17:46:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ***** off jew
[17:46:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> go back to israel
[17:46:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> easier that way
[17:46:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> we can drop a nuke on jerusalem
[17:47:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> get all of u at once
[17:48:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> thats why we need to kill them all
[17:48:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 6 million more
[17:48:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 6 million more
[17:48:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> atchually its an american server and im currently living in a country that won the war
[17:48:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i say
[17:48:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> Shut the ***** up
[17:48:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> no
[17:48:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> free speech
[17:48:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Aren't malaysians islamic?
[17:48:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes
[17:48:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> You're probably 7
[17:48:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> we hate jews
[17:48:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> No
[17:48:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im 17
[17:48:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> we dont
[17:48:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> So you are an islamic jew hater nazi?
[17:48:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> We're not racist.
[17:48:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> i've called tunnel ☺
[17:48:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im not islamic
[17:48:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im catholic
[17:48:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> ew
[17:48:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> disgusting
[17:48:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Just a normal retard then
[17:48:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> Jerome, please go educate yourself you pathetic waste of space.
[17:49:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> Absolutely.
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> disgusting
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> then u shouldnt be a neo nazi
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> Keep your opinions to yourself.
[17:49:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> If you was catholic yo uwould abide by the 10 commandments.
[17:49:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> no
[17:49:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> without threatening death
[17:49:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jerome
[17:49:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> I do abide by them
[17:49:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> u cant say what ever u want
[17:49:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> "Do not kill" 6th commandment.
[17:49:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> I know the Jews killed jesus
[17:49:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:49:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> kikes
[17:49:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> no atchually
[17:49:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> the romans did
[17:49:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Jesus was a jew
[17:49:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> God, you pathetic nazi's never seem to grasp "Freedom of Speech"
[17:49:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> ^
[17:49:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes but the jews got them too
[17:49:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> it's like
[17:49:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> omg what i going here
[17:49:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> typical jewish behavior
[17:50:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "kill everybody that hates nazis"
[17:50:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> the romans were roman cathlic
[17:50:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> getting others to do the dirty work
[17:50:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> You need to recite the bible if you claim to be Catholic.
[17:50:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "i was just expressing my freedom of speech"
[17:50:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> the romans at the time were pagan
[17:50:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> get ur history straight, jew
[17:50:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> STOP the flamewar
[17:50:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> HEIL
[17:50:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> HITLER
[17:50:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> good
[17:50:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i cant get banned
[17:50:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> ill just ask a mod on
[17:50:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i didnt threaten anyone
[17:50:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:51:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] YourAverageName joined the game
[17:51:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> no
[17:51:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jews are people
[17:51:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i said they were bad
[17:51:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> and
[17:51:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> didnt say i wanted to hurt a single one
[17:51:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> jerome_clegg69
[17:51:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "kill all the jews"
[17:51:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> i saw that, jerome
[17:51:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> didnt say that
[17:51:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> also he was being very racist
[17:51:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "jews own you"
[17:51:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ur making ***** up
[17:51:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:51:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> classical jewish behavior
[17:51:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> lying
[17:51:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> Stop w/ the extremist political talk.
[17:52:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> on the jewish problem
[17:52:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> uh
[17:52:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CookieLover3> jerome_clegg69 STOP my best friend is jewish and is amazing
[17:52:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> It's not a flamewar, just a pathetic swine making racist remarks.
[17:52:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> he's not a person
[17:52:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> he's a jew
[17:52:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> and he decieves you
[17:52:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> omg mod
[17:52:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> r u vaccinated?
[17:52:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jerome, you're a cluster***** of a cacophony of idiocy
[17:52:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> nightemperor i see well im going to stay outa this
[17:53:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Vikingleonel21> There isnt a jewish problem there is a White Supremacist problem
[17:53:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> whats wrong with white supremacy
[17:53:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> its a fact
[17:53:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> Topic change.
[17:53:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> white nations are better
[17:53:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> white people have higher IQ's
[17:53:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i would never touch a jew girl
[17:53:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ewwww
[17:53:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> id get AIDS
[17:53:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> jeromr please stop and calm your self
[17:53:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> japan has 4th gdp
[17:53:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes it does
[17:53:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> japan has the 4th largest gdp in the world
[17:53:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Japanese r honorary Aryans
[17:53:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> and it's not "white"
[17:53:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Hitler declared it
[17:53:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 1942

That’s not your basic political speech. That’s hate and supremacy with a hint of nazism all wrapped into your favorite sand which. Frankly, anybody who expressed “politics” in this way lives under a rock and doesn’t deserve a single second anywhere near this community, forum, or server.

If you can call this politics with a smile on your face, that’s even more sickening, and by the way, saying “sorry” won’t do anything. I’m sorry that I don’t want a nazi in the server or near some younger children that play on here. Very sorry I don’t want far left or far right extremism on this server. Sorry we had to hijack your unban attempt because all we wanted was the hard task of not having a nazi on the server. I’m sorry for most brained people not wanting a nazi on the server. Guess this little “flamewar” is too bad for you, then.

All I consider this is a joke. That’s not politics, that’s insanity.
3 people like this post.
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Re: Ban Appeal: Jerome_clegg69

Postby General_Wenk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Dylad wrote:
Harryelliott23 wrote:Hi,

I appealed for my one month ban (which expired last december) to be lifted over almost three weeks ago (topic: viewtopic.php?f=282&t=28863), when Spartan locked the topic because it was hijacked by people who disagreed with my politics turning it into a flame war.


Guess this is “politics” to you,
[17:46:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Heil Hitler
[17:46:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Wilkommen Jude
[17:46:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> Get of the server Jerome
[17:46:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ***** off jew
[17:46:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> go back to israel
[17:46:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> easier that way
[17:46:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> we can drop a nuke on jerusalem
[17:47:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> get all of u at once
[17:48:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> thats why we need to kill them all
[17:48:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 6 million more
[17:48:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 6 million more
[17:48:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> atchually its an american server and im currently living in a country that won the war
[17:48:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i say
[17:48:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> Shut the ***** up
[17:48:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> no
[17:48:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> free speech
[17:48:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Aren't malaysians islamic?
[17:48:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes
[17:48:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> You're probably 7
[17:48:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> we hate jews
[17:48:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> No
[17:48:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im 17
[17:48:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> we dont
[17:48:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> So you are an islamic jew hater nazi?
[17:48:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> We're not racist.
[17:48:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> i've called tunnel ☺
[17:48:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im not islamic
[17:48:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> im catholic
[17:48:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> ew
[17:48:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> disgusting
[17:48:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Just a normal retard then
[17:48:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> Jerome, please go educate yourself you pathetic waste of space.
[17:49:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> Absolutely.
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> disgusting
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> then u shouldnt be a neo nazi
[17:49:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> Keep your opinions to yourself.
[17:49:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> If you was catholic yo uwould abide by the 10 commandments.
[17:49:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> no
[17:49:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> without threatening death
[17:49:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jerome
[17:49:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> I do abide by them
[17:49:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> u cant say what ever u want
[17:49:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> "Do not kill" 6th commandment.
[17:49:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> I know the Jews killed jesus
[17:49:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:49:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> kikes
[17:49:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> no atchually
[17:49:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> the romans did
[17:49:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Arakorni89> Jesus was a jew
[17:49:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> God, you pathetic nazi's never seem to grasp "Freedom of Speech"
[17:49:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> ^
[17:49:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes but the jews got them too
[17:49:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> it's like
[17:49:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> omg what i going here
[17:49:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> typical jewish behavior
[17:50:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "kill everybody that hates nazis"
[17:50:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> the romans were roman cathlic
[17:50:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> getting others to do the dirty work
[17:50:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~GummyBear> You need to recite the bible if you claim to be Catholic.
[17:50:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "i was just expressing my freedom of speech"
[17:50:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> the romans at the time were pagan
[17:50:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> get ur history straight, jew
[17:50:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> STOP the flamewar
[17:50:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> HEIL
[17:50:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> HITLER
[17:50:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> good
[17:50:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i cant get banned
[17:50:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> ill just ask a mod on
[17:50:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i didnt threaten anyone
[17:50:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:51:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] YourAverageName joined the game
[17:51:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> no
[17:51:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jews are people
[17:51:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i said they were bad
[17:51:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> and
[17:51:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> didnt say i wanted to hurt a single one
[17:51:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> jerome_clegg69
[17:51:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "kill all the jews"
[17:51:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> i saw that, jerome
[17:51:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> didnt say that
[17:51:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~YoAvDoodle> also he was being very racist
[17:51:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> "jews own you"
[17:51:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ur making ***** up
[17:51:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> pfft
[17:51:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> classical jewish behavior
[17:51:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> lying
[17:51:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> Stop w/ the extremist political talk.
[17:52:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> on the jewish problem
[17:52:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> uh
[17:52:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CookieLover3> jerome_clegg69 STOP my best friend is jewish and is amazing
[17:52:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <nightemperor> It's not a flamewar, just a pathetic swine making racist remarks.
[17:52:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> he's not a person
[17:52:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> he's a jew
[17:52:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> and he decieves you
[17:52:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> omg mod
[17:52:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> r u vaccinated?
[17:52:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> jerome, you're a cluster***** of a cacophony of idiocy
[17:52:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> nightemperor i see well im going to stay outa this
[17:53:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Vikingleonel21> There isnt a jewish problem there is a White Supremacist problem
[17:53:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> whats wrong with white supremacy
[17:53:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> its a fact
[17:53:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Tunnel> Topic change.
[17:53:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> white nations are better
[17:53:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> white people have higher IQ's
[17:53:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> i would never touch a jew girl
[17:53:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> ewwww
[17:53:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> id get AIDS
[17:53:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <pascalek27> jeromr please stop and calm your self
[17:53:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> japan has 4th gdp
[17:53:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> yes it does
[17:53:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> japan has the 4th largest gdp in the world
[17:53:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Japanese r honorary Aryans
[17:53:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <PixelsAndBits> and it's not "white"
[17:53:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> Hitler declared it
[17:53:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <jerome_clegg69> 1942

That’s not your basic political speech. That’s hate and supremacy with a hint of nazism all wrapped into your favorite sand which. Frankly, anybody who expressed “politics” in this way lives under a rock and doesn’t deserve a single second anywhere near this community, forum, or server.

If you can call this politics with a smile on your face, that’s even more sickening, and by the way, saying “sorry” won’t do anything. I’m sorry that I don’t want a nazi in the server or near some younger children that play on here. Very sorry I don’t want far left or far right extremism on this server. Sorry we had to hijack your unban attempt because all we wanted was the hard task of not having a nazi on the server. I’m sorry for most brained people not wanting a nazi on the server. Guess this little “flamewar” is too bad for you, then.

All I consider this is a joke. That’s not politics, that’s insanity.


I shouldn't have done what I did, and I apologise (again) for it. What I said did not belong here and I will not repeat my actions. I was punished for what I did and have served more than the time I was banned for but now I just want to get back to playing without bringing politics, or, as you put it 'insanity', onto this server.
IG Name: General_Wenk

not banned anymore <3

eksdee

Next