Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Lin wrote:Why the fuck are you so reluctant to answer my questions? Also, don't fucking accuse me of something I've already been cleared of doing by staff. I'd left your bullshit in the past until THE DAY BEFORE this topic was made, when FMDIAMOND said that I was the alt. Coincidence? Answer my questions, unless you have something to hide.

The reason I'm trying to get the topic locked is because it no longer serves as an actual appeal and it is going to spiral into a fight. Don't act like you are above me, and... For the last fucking time... Stop calling me by my fucking IGN or I'm going to report you for disrespecting/harassing me.

Calm down. It's confidential. Yes there's a coincidence FM accused you of an alt the day before this topic was made because writing an appeal totally has ties to you having an argument again.

If you don't want to see this topic, don't look at it and don't go on it. Wait for staff to ask questions and just stop. You don't make a topic disapear by starting a flamewar and spamming the admins to lock it, that's called a dick move. You can report me all you like for whatever reasons, nobodys stopping you but simply mentioning your Minecraft username isn't harassment, you just need to grow up. Now please, make your desicion. Are you going to be respectful and sensible when answering in this topic or are you continue to spam, start flamewars and try to get this locked?
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Lin wrote:Why the fuck are you so reluctant to answer my questions? Also, don't fucking accuse me of something I've already been cleared of doing by staff. I'd left your bullshit in the past until THE DAY BEFORE this topic was made, when FMDIAMOND said that I was the alt. Coincidence? Answer my questions, unless you have something to hide.

The reason I'm trying to get the topic locked is because it no longer serves as an actual appeal and it is going to spiral into a fight. Don't act like you are above me, and... For the last fucking time... Stop calling me by my fucking IGN or I'm going to report you for disrespecting/harassing me.

Calm down. It's confidential. Yes there's a coincidence FM accused you of an alt the day before this topic was made because writing an appeal totally has ties to you having an argument again.

If you don't want to see this topic, don't look at it and don't go on it. Wait for staff to ask questions and just stop. You don't make a topic disapear by starting a flamewar and spamming the admins to lock it, that's called a dick move. You can report me all you like for whatever reasons, nobodys stopping you but simply mentioning your Minecraft username isn't harassment, you just need to grow up. Now please, make your desicion. Are you going to be respectful and sensible when answering in this topic or are you continue to spam, start flamewars and try to get this locked?

Know what? I'm going to continue the latter, you hypocritical prick.

Wanna know what's a dick move? Accusing someone of something and then telling them to fuck off when you realise they're outplaying you at your own game. Why do you want the account under the name "t h i c" unbanned if you think it's my account? None of the questions I'm asking have confidential answers unless you have something to hide. And YOU need to grow the fuck up, respect my right to be called what I want to be called and what I don't want to be called. I only let people that are close to me and admins of this server use my IGN and you are neither so show some fucking maturity and call me Lin or Linc, you prick.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:

Know what? I'm going to continue the latter, you hypocritical prick.

Wanna know what's a dick move? Accusing someone of something and then telling them to fuck off when you realise they're outplaying you at your own game. Why do you want the account under the name "t h i c" unbanned if you think it's my account? None of the questions I'm asking have confidential answers unless you have something to hide. And YOU need to grow the fuck up, respect my right to be called what I want to be called and what I don't want to be called. I only let people that are close to me and admins of this server use my IGN and you are neither so show some fucking maturity and call me Lin or Linc, you prick.

Flamewars, aggressive spam and topic locks it is.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:17 pm

I'm going to be aggressive because after about 5 months of this bullshit I'm kinda over it. You've done nothing but cause grief and public disorder on the server and cause myself immense stress. You've gathered people together to harass me and you are now going out of your way to keep a topic that serves no purpose other than to fuck me off. So yes, I'll be aggressive seeing as I'm sick of your victim mentality when you've fucked over so much stuff for me.
~Doodle likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Bump! Looking forwards to the response NCR_!

[+] Cool Stuff

Previous