Forum

HelloMiners Forum Media Videos [Government] HelloMiners Youtube Partnership Program

[Government] HelloMiners Youtube Partnership Program

Post your videos from the HelloClan server here.

[Government] HelloMiners Youtube Partnership Program

Postby MissileGamer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Looking to further increase our presence on Youtube, HelloMiner's will be offering both rewards for approved HelloMiner's youtube partners and non-partners alike through our new "HelloMiners Youtube Partnership Program". Previously, similar ideas had tried to be implemented but didn't provide enough specific's or incentives in order to properly take off. This time round, this whole program has been re-invented in order to assure quality videos along with recognition for HelloMiners (Through links, etc).

For a YouTube video to receive a forsal reward, it must meet the following criteria:
  • Video must be related to HelloMiners and incorporate it in someway (Think let's plays, skit videos, tutorial videos, commentary videos, top 10 lists... the possibilities are endless!)
  • Video must include links to the HelloMiner's website in the video description
  • Video must include the HelloMiner's server IPs in the description (e.g Join The HelloMiner's Sever today!.. Server IP: Play.HelloMiners.com )
  • Video must have been created after the creation of this topic and hence this program.

Payment Rates:
The reward rate for non-partnered YouTubers (aka the general public) is 1.5F per view for each video, limited at 1000F per video. The minimum amount of views required for payment is 33 views (Aprox 50F).

The reward rate for partnered YouTubers is 3F per view for each video (Double what a non-partnered youtuber gets), limited at 1500F per video. These amounts may change in the future and different levels of partnered youtubers may emerge with different reward rates. Since this is only properly being implemented with regulations now, we shall trial out the 2 youtuber roles to begin with (Partnered and Non-Partnered). New roles may increase as the popularity and success of this program increases.

To prevent the system from being abused (e.g uploading 100 videos each with 1 view), you may only submit 3 videos for payment each month.

Submitting a Video
To submit a video for payment, post a topic in the videos forum section (viewforum.php?f=234) with the prefix [Youtube Submission] in the title. This video will then be reviewed by a government official within the promotional team (Specfic roles will be created for these players) or the promotional team manager themselves. Payment will then be processed for the video and the topic will be locked.

Application for payment (Post it here: viewforum.php?f=234 )
Application For Payment wrote:Video Link:

Views you wish to be payed for (do not include previously rewarded views for the same video, if you are re-using a video, include links to previous payments for this video):

Video Type:

Notes:

Becoming A HelloMiner's Partner
Partnered creators are rewarded more handsomely than non-partnered creators as their video's often show greater quality, attract more attention and hence increase the servers reputation along with drawing in new players. To become a partnered creator you must meet these criteria:
  • Videos which display a high level of quality
  • 10 videos regarding HelloMiners with at least 550 views each
  • Relatively regular uploads (Not applied as strictly)

To become a partner, post the application below in the video section of the forums (viewforum.php?f=234)
Application For Partnership wrote:Channel Link:

10 Previous Video submission links:

Why do you feel you deserve to be a partner?:

This will get reviewed by the promotional team and the manager, if you meet all the criteria and everything checks out, then you'd be welcome'd to the HelloMiner's Partnership Program! HelloMiner's partnered youtuber's get listed on this topic!

Hopefully this program will inspire you to create videos regarding HelloMiners and will give you milestones to reach for along the way. We are also planning to upload and create skits and other minecraft related videos to our own HelloMiner's youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/HelloMiners (Subscribe to that if you haven't already)

Please leave any comments or suggestions below!
Thank you,
MissileGamer.

-The Government reserves the right to disqualify any videos it feels are lacking in quality, do not represent HelloMiners well, have cheated the system, or for any other reasons. The final verdict will always go to the Promotional Team Manager. This topic may be updated or changed at any time. -
2 people like this post.

Work for a cause, not for applause.

Live life to express, not to impress.

Don’t strive to make your presence noticed,
just your absence felt.

Re: [Government] HelloMiners Youtube Partnership Program

Postby eletricdarkness » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Would love to do this, but good content is hard to make Hello Miners. I have an idea for what I want to do for an episode four but I just don't have the in game funds to do it. It's also not a lot of money for around 1.5f a view and stopping at 1000F.
5 people like this post.

Postby MissileGamer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:33 pm

eletricdarkness wrote:Would love to do this, but good content is hard to make Hello Miners. I have an idea for what I want to do for an episode four but I just don't have the in game funds to do it. It's also not a lot of money for around 1.5f a view and stopping at 1000F.

I'm willing to sponsor entire videos for a reserved amount of forsals instead of this system as well. My worry with the payment was that some guy would just abuse it and use a view bot or some other system to crank out forsals. If you can convince me that you'll produce good videos and provide an outline for it and more to come, ill up your payment rates and move you straight into a partnered creator as I have seen your videos before. Message me and we can discuss this further :)

If there are any suggestions you can make to the system without compromising on its security, then please suggest them as I am more than happy to implement them :)
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.

Work for a cause, not for applause.

Live life to express, not to impress.

Don’t strive to make your presence noticed,
just your absence felt.

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:14 pm

550 views is alot. Like alot alot. That's atleast 50 US cents in yt ad revenue right there, if the vid is 10 mins long. How about we hire a few big YouTube's to advertise lol.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby Icypenguin79 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 pm

I might be doing a let's play soon, I've already done some city roleplay things on my channel :p
Proud Owner of Archendale :D
Founder of the UC
Vice Commissioner of the BBE

Trial-Mod Icypenguin79 since November 13, 2018

Postby ~Ryan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Paid*

:lol: That is beside the point, none-the-less, I believe this is a great idea. And I will probably make use of it in the future, my only question is:

Can you submit previous videos for payment?

I ask this because I had uploaded the SSP vs. SSC Ironball game video, and it received the required amount of views. I wanted to know if I could resubmit it for payment.
Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole.

Discord Tag: ~Ryan#0034

Networth: ~250k

Postby ~Spider » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:14 pm

HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Postby Zyra_bot » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:49 pm

~Ryan wrote:Paid*

:lol: That is beside the point, none-the-less, I believe this is a great idea. And I will probably make use of it in the future, my only question is:

Can you submit previous videos for payment?

I ask this because I had uploaded the SSP vs. SSC Ironball game video, and it received the required amount of views. I wanted to know if I could resubmit it for payment.

It said "Video must have been created after the creation of this topic and hence this program." So probs not. :cry:
Last edited by Zyra_bot on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Ryan likes this post.

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:03 pm

If only I was still on a Mac and Could screen record... RIP
Inactive Since October 2018.

Postby theocat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 am

wow this is a good idea! will start recording ;')

Next