Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available [DESIGN] Concrete Maker

[DESIGN] Concrete Maker

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: [DESIGN] Concrete Maker

Postby TOROMBOO2 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:30 am

Holaitsjas wrote:
TOROMBOO2 wrote:Hello!

First of all I noticed that you might be breaking the following rule: (Not sure if its a rule but you might check)

oMGggGg hE hAs EfF 7 nO fAir!

Secondly, msg me in game and ill let you know where you can find these designs and how you can build any of these with no experience on building. I will give you this knowledge without the 10K but you have to promise here on chat that you will never break the rule mentioned above.

Regards,
tor tor

he didnt break a rule

I believe I was more than clear that such a thing was not a rule and all it was just said for fun. It seems all I say or do Its being put on a test so I will limit myself for serious posts.
Also, take into account that I offered myself to complete its 10k task for free, for an obvious reason.
Also I would like to remind you that everything its revealed in the end and anyone you are trying to cover and might make an excuse for will be revealed at the end. You were chosen for a task, honored.

Hope I am out of line and you read my response out of context.
Have a nice weekend yourself!

Regards,
tor
Jenica likes this post.

Postby Holaitsjas » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:36 am

TOROMBOO2 wrote:
Holaitsjas wrote:
TOROMBOO2 wrote:Hello!

First of all I noticed that you might be breaking the following rule: (Not sure if its a rule but you might check)

Secondly, msg me in game and ill let you know where you can find these designs and how you can build any of these with no experience on building. I will give you this knowledge without the 10K but you have to promise here on chat that you will never break the rule mentioned above.

Regards,
tor tor

he didnt break a rule

I believe I was more than clear that such a thing was not a rule and all it was just said for fun. It seems all I say or do Its being put on a test so I will limit myself for serious posts.
Also, take into account that I offered myself to complete its 10k task for free, for an obvious reason.
Also I would like to remind you that everything its revealed in the end and anyone you are trying to cover and might make an excuse for will be revealed at the end. You were chosen for a task, honored.

Hope I am out of line and you read my response out of context.
Have a nice weekend yourself!

Regards,
tor

sorry i couldnt/cant tell if you were joking or not i thought it was a serious "question"
~Jayce
jenipe/holaitsjas
---------------
1st Prince of Montego Bay
Part owner of Source
Owner of ALCA, subsidiary of Source

Trial-Mod 4/30/20
Mod 9/1/20
City Department Lead
Discord: jayce#0002

hey babe