Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available [DESIGN] Concrete Maker

[DESIGN] Concrete Maker

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

[DESIGN] Concrete Maker

Postby Spellbind4201 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:21 pm

I need a concrete maker designed and/or built that is efficient, easy to use, and works smoothly with eff 7 diamond pick and haste 2. Will pay up to 10k. This won't be like your normal concrete maker design because it doesn't exactly go well with stronger pickaxes :lol: thats why I need a custom design.

Requirements:

- Must be easy to use

I need to be able to use it by holding down buttons on my mouse so I can look at my phone and do other stuff while I'm making concrete. I don't want to click right then left ect just press down button(s) and hold it/them there.

- Must work efficiently and smoothly.

I want consistency so I can figure out like concrete per minute and other rates so I can give a good estimated time for when orders will be ready. I also want it utilizing the eff 7 and haste 2 so I get my use out of it. No, designs for your normal eff 5 clog up and you end up breaking stuff that's not concrete even when using obby. Should be very optimized.

- It looks good

I'm not expecting the worlds best designers, just I don't want a messy looking concrete maker. PLEASE make it look decent.

Note: Efficiency VII is perfectly legal. I got it from an old plugin and Jcava has confirmed that its ok for use. Please don't reply with complaints like "oMGggGg hE hAs EfF 7 nO fAir!" Reply if you're interested.
Net Worth: 1,250,000+
Proud owner of Spellbound Inc. and co-owner of D2A.

Re: [DESIGN] Concrete Maker

Postby 4K606 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:53 am

Can we use bedrock in the design because bedrock is obtainable in 1.15.2?
Joined Hellominers Feb. 14th 2017
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Regulator
#Chickenfarm7AHacker
https://imgur.com/a/NUBtxeh

Postby ayalaandtal » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:27 am

oMGggGg hE hAs EfF 7 nO fAir!
server: active
forum: active

Postby ~Adu » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:02 am

ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of
Veyron Group
Co-owner of
Dubai
Kaif (Located behind VC Mall)
D2A EGEO Tower
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Postby Abod » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:04 am

4K606 wrote:Can we use bedrock in the design because bedrock is obtainable in 1.15.2?

No, some bedrock features are only for bedrock or mainly for education edition of minecraft, they can't be done in Java Minecraft.

For a concrete making design, there is a machine that you could create with slimefun using androids that are disabled or not working at the moment that transfers concrete powder into concrete automatically.

There isn't one that makes it fully automatic, you have to get the powder from whatever source you have and the machine will automatically turn it into concrete but I don't think its worth paying for the machine unless 100% androids won't be disabled again.
Discord: Abod#2042
IGN: Abodz | Active

Postby ~Adu » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:57 am

Abod wrote:
4K606 wrote:Can we use bedrock in the design because bedrock is obtainable in 1.15.2?

No, some bedrock features are only for bedrock or mainly for education edition of minecraft, they can't be done in Java Minecraft.

For a concrete making design, there is a machine that you could create with slimefun using androids that are disabled or not working at the moment that transfers concrete powder into concrete automatically.

There isn't one that makes it fully automatic, you have to get the powder from whatever source you have and the machine will automatically turn it into concrete but I don't think its worth paying for the machine unless 100% androids won't be disabled again.

He hasn't said anything about bedrock edition he was talking about the block itself :|
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of
Veyron Group
Co-owner of
Dubai
Kaif (Located behind VC Mall)
D2A EGEO Tower
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Postby kom4ever » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:07 am

Ocelot City's Manager :D

Postby ~Max » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby TOROMBOO2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:22 pm

Hello!

First of all I noticed that you might be breaking the following rule: (Not sure if its a rule but you might check)

Secondly, msg me in game and ill let you know where you can find these designs and how you can build any of these with no experience on building. I will give you this knowledge without the 10K but you have to promise here on chat that you will never break the rule mentioned above.

Regards,
tor tor

Postby Holaitsjas » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:38 am

TOROMBOO2 wrote:Hello!

First of all I noticed that you might be breaking the following rule: (Not sure if its a rule but you might check)

Secondly, msg me in game and ill let you know where you can find these designs and how you can build any of these with no experience on building. I will give you this knowledge without the 10K but you have to promise here on chat that you will never break the rule mentioned above.

Regards,
tor tor

he didnt break a rule
~Jayce
jenipe/holaitsjas
---------------
1st Prince of Montego Bay
Part owner of Source
Owner of ALCA, subsidiary of Source

Trial-Mod 4/30/20
Mod 9/1/20
City Department Lead