Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available City Department - APPLICATIONS CLOSED

City Department - APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

City Department - APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Postby ~NCR » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Staff Head KingOfCamels101
Department Regulator NCR_
Evaluator JPerkins19
Evaluator DominationLT

The HelloMiners City Department is now accepting applications for City Evaluators! City Evaluators will need to participate in frequent discussions about approving cities and approving evictions. Each city approval requires players to contact City Department Evaluators to approve the city. Evictions will also be based on this Department rather than the staff team.

Responsibilities:
- Looking at cities for approval
- Comment on cities that are in the approval process
- Do city evictions
- Be active on the discord server and on the main server

Discord is required for this job

If you are active in the department, you'll be promoted to Tier Evaluator which will allow you to evaluate tier requests!

Along with payments for certain tasks completed, there will be a base payment rate for each Evaluator in the department.

Money! wrote:F1500 every 2 weeks
F50 per inactivity eviction
F75 per other evictions
F300 for each city posted in the discord
F0-F500 for players who actively contribute to the discussion of approved cities during the 2 weeks* (amount determined by City Department Regulator)**

*If evaluator repeatedly receives F0 for this portion (as in they do not contribute to the discussion of city approvals), they will be dismissed.
**City Department Regulator is a separate position in the City Department.

If you would like to apply, please use the following format:
Code: Select all
IGN?
How long have you been on the server?
Experience with cities?
Why do you want this position?
Discord?
Anything else?

If there are any questions, comment below. The last chance to apply is August 10th!
Last edited by ~NCR on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
3 people like this post.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Re: City Department - Now Hiring

Postby ~Weather » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:55 pm

IGN: WEARHER2DAY
How long have you been on the server? long enough :lol:
Experience with cities? Archendale/Government suburbs
Help improve future cities to come on the server and to approve evictions for city owners.
~NCR likes this post.

Postby Camel » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:51 pm

Well, here it goes.
IGN?

paisie

Since 2014-2015 I don't remember but it was around that time. I'm pretty old :lol:

Experience with cities?

I am building a city with someone (not disclosing the name or other info), it is not complete/opened yet, although I understand how city evictions work, how cities get approved and I will not let you down!

This position means a lot to me. So many eviction requests are posted daily and some take even up to a week or so to be approved. I am on forums every day and I'd love to approve eviction requests almost as soon as they come up, as I will work efficiently to determine if they can be approved. I also would love to help in the process of approving cities, as that can improve the server in the future! Personally, I never apply for any department or anything on this server, in fact, this is my first ever application I believe. However, this is really a department that calls me to help and use my activity to work hard and make players look at the city department and say "Wow! I really love the city department!". I think this department truly needs new players as, at the moment, it is a little under staffed. But, I will truly try my hardest to make the best of this job if I get accepted! I am not on any vacations anymore, so I will have much more time to be able to do the job.

Discord?

KingOfCamels101 knows it (wont work on here)

Anything else?

This is mainly to you NCR. Sorry for the confusion I had that one day when I was saying the city department was slow at approving cities. I now understand more of how it works, that it must go for discussion, etc. and that you guys are humans too, so you guys don't have all day. I respect that and understand now, and hope that isn't something that prohibits me from getting the job.
~NCR likes this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby Edgewurth » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm

IGN?
RyanInTheHorizon
First joined in 2015/16 with the account Tasmin_Angel then quit then rejoined in 2017 under current account after 4 ign change...
Experience with cities?
Previously Owner of Cape Coral, People's Commissoner of the Manticore District (Kingdom of Haven)
To be able to help the staff and sort out cities as an city department member
Discord?
Ryan In The Horizon#1827
Anything else?
Well my time on HelloMiners has been known to be unlucky, I am a player helper and was once a bad player, who was a nub and barely knew anything but now I work hard (lol). Also...
~NCR likes this post.
Formerly RyanInTheHorizon, Ryan_VWorp, RyanDaWerewolf, Ryan_Shorthorn and Tasmin_Angel
Player Helper & City Dept Member

Postby ~ADR » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:45 am

IGN: ARDash152004
How long have you been on the server: 1 year 4 months
Experience with cities: Yes, I own Avara City with NCR_
Why do you want this position: I see eviction requests on the almost every time I go on the forums and I would love to get them done, and it would be a good way to keep me active on the server as im running out of things to do.
Discord: ARDash152004#8957
~NCR likes this post.
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby PrinceAdam » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:01 am

~ADR wrote:IGN: ARDash152004
Why do you want this position: I see eviction requests on the almost every time I go on the forums and I would love to get them done, and it would be a good way to keep me active on the server as im running out of things to do.

You have a city to run and an expansion to open.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby ~ADR » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:07 am

adam44gg wrote:
~ADR wrote:IGN: ARDash152004

You have a city to run and an expansion to open.

i have also been offline for over 24 hours, and 3 days before that, and 4 days before that one
i have a lot of time if you would notice im almost never online i need stuff to do
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby Endershack » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:13 am

Camel wrote:Well, here it goes.
IGN?

paisie

ur not paisie silly goose youre camel
CudleyNubles likes this post.
OQIL 2019 1v1 Tournament: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34138
<Mod ~Ender>
Former City Department Tier Evaluator
Department of Transportation Highway Committee
Admin of OQIL
1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Ironball Champion
iCentiPay Executive

Ironball Discord: https://discord.gg/kkgcRdF

Postby ~NCR » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Bump!
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby 4K606 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:52 pm

IGN? 4K606
How long have you been on the server? Since May, 2017
Experience with cities? I am manager of West Helloclan at the moment. I manage evictions there.
Why do you want this position? I see private city owners post eviction requests on fourms and some take a while to get a eviction respose. I want to speed up the evction process by me contributing to help approve the evictions.
Discord? Xenocide._#7672
Anything else?
Heres a joke...
What do you call a dictionary on drugs?
uoᴉʇᴉuᴉɟǝp ɥƃᴉH
2 people like this post.
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Next