Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Apply for a Job

Apply for a Job

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: Apply for a Job

Postby Bluhuny » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello, I am applying for the position of Head of Design

I am a skilled designer and builder and I have done spawn builds and server work in the past. Other servers I work on include TitanForged(Sr. Head of Building) , TheFloofHotel (Designer) as well as FallenGate (Lead Builder) Recently I've gotten into the modern style of building that I've seen around the server. I can provide your company with the leadership that it needs to succeed as well as my personality is memorable and friendly. I am able to work with a team and keep everyone motivated on a project. I am not afraid to give my advice and will not shy away from a large intimidating project.
My discord is ᗷᒪᑌᕼᑌᑎY#4488

Warm regards
-Blu the Builder

Re: Apply for a Job

Postby LeeHarte » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 am

Hello, I am applying for the position of Secretary

I would be best suited for this job because I am very good at organizing things and working hard. I would not let you down and follow all rules that you have set forward. I can make a big impact in your company and I would be willing to work hard whenever I can. I would give good suggestions and input on all problems aswell.
Discord: LeeHarte#4871

Previous