Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Apply for a Job

Apply for a Job

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Apply for a Job

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am

[DTR Job Office]
Join a team of great workers and do some fun jobs! The current jobs we have open are:

Builder:
Can you build fast? For this job you will need schematica...

Join the DTR Discord to apply!

We wish you the best of luck with your applications and it will be a pleasure having you working for us!

Back to Announcement Page:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34792&p=346642#p346642
Last edited by CakeDevil275 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Founder of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
CEO of Blueline Shopping
Office in the BL HQ, come visit!

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island
City Department Evaluator

Re: Many jobs needed! High paying salarys

Postby skinsdontcry » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Today I would like to apply to Build/Designer role and the Secretary role. I think I would be a good fit for these roles as I have some nice ideas that I think would benefit the company, I am active and I love to work hard and see how the work I have done impacts other people. I also would like this as I think these are very social roles and I want to meet new people and get experience of running good jobs and negotiations within HM.

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 pm

skinsdontcry wrote:I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Today I would like to apply to Build/Designer role and the Secretary role. I think I would be a good fit for these roles as I have some nice ideas that I think would benefit the company, I am active and I love to work hard and see how the work I have done impacts other people. I also would like this as I think these are very social roles and I want to meet new people and get experience of running good jobs and negotiations within HM.

Hi SkinsDontcry!
You seem perfect for the job and we would love to know a bit more about you! Interviews are being held between Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th and we would be super happy to hold one with you. Which of these dates can you make and at what times?

-Cake
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO of Blueline Shopping

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Bumpity Bump
CakeDevil_275
CEO of Blueline Shopping

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island

Postby skinsdontcry » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:07 pm

CakeDevil275 wrote:
skinsdontcry wrote:I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Hi SkinsDontcry!
You seem perfect for the job and we would love to know a bit more about you! Interviews are being held between Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th and we would be super happy to hold one with you. Which of these dates can you make and at what times?

-Cake

Any of them after around 4pm is gucci :)

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:55 am

Great! What timezone are you in?
CakeDevil_275
CEO of Blueline Shopping

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island

Re: Apply for a Job

Postby teleuesitos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 am

I'm teleuesitos, I'm currently a builder and I'm developing my new startup, but of course I need to work a lot first to start gaining money, and I'm really interested in DTR. That's why I want to apply for secretary, I'm surely not very good at designing, but I can come up with good ideas for the company and manage what needs to be managed. In fact I'm an event organizer irl and this give me important skills to deal with problems!

Postby CakeDevil275 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 am

teleuesitos wrote:I'm teleuesitos, I'm currently a builder and I'm developing my new startup, but of course I need to work a lot first to start gaining money, and I'm really interested in DTR. That's why I want to apply for secretary, I'm surely not very good at designing, but I can come up with good ideas for the company and manage what needs to be managed. In fact I'm an event organizer irl and this give me important skills to deal with problems!

Hi teleuesitos,
You would be a great fit for DTR as a secretary, what day and time can you come in for an interview?

-Cake
CakeDevil_275
CEO of Blueline Shopping

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island

Postby teleuesitos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 pm

I'm on vacations so you tell me!!

Postby xxdarkerxx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 am

I am xxdarkerxx and I am applying for the builder/designer positions because I have some experience building and designing. I'm pretty active on weekdays and love building. I hope you consider me for this role. :)

Next