Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Apply for a Job

Apply for a Job

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Apply for a Job

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am

[DTR Job Office]
Join a team of great workers and do some fun jobs! The current jobs we have open are:

Secretary
As a secretary you receive a spacious office in the brand new DTR South Wing, part of our Silver Lake Headquarter Complex! Your job is to overlook the workers at DTR, you will plan meetings, advertising campaigns, new buildings and more... This is one of the highest ranking job and is on the board along with 3 other members, the Chairman, Treasurer and Executive. The board will hold frequent meetings about big whole-company issues and progress.

Head of design
As head of design you will be in your own office in Odyssey Tower, also in the Headquarter Complex! Your job is to over look the designers in DTR, you will design buildings with your team and send them to the build team where you can see your designs come to life! You will attend the Heads of Departments meetings which are a quick re-cap on all projects between the Heads of Departments (HOD's) and the Board Members. To become a head of design you will be promoted from a designer, apply for a designer and work hard!

Builders and Designers
As builders and designers you will work with the rest of your team in the new East Block of the Headquarter Complex but you will mostly be out building/designing you and your team will design/build builds for clients. This is a great chance to make new friends and both jobs will work closely together to create amazing buildings.

How to apply
To apply all you have to do is respond to this topic with a short explanation of who you are and why you would be suited for this job. You don't have to have a lot of experience, you can learn while you are here!

Pay
In DTR you get payed weekly an amount that differs depending on your workload. For new workers the first 5 weeks is a trial period. You get payed a set amount and at the end of the trial the board decides your impact on the company. DTR is a very friendly environment and if you do feel like leaving all you have to do is tell us a week before and we'll wish you farewell

Facilities
In DTR you get access to more than 100k in facilities. Like our headquarter complex which includes lots of office space, and space for relaxation like the Cafe in Odyssey tower, you have access to personnel and funds for new projects. In DTR everyone is heard and if you have an idea please feel free to pop down to the South Wing and talk to a board member
If you are interested, here is a history of DTR:
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34785&p=346486#p346486

Interviews
Interviews will be held between Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th depending on when you're free, please include that in your application. You will find out if you got the job in the week of Monday 15th on the forums and work starts on Monday 22nd.

We wish you the best of luck with your applications and it will be a pleasure having you working for us!

Back to Announcement Page:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34792&p=346642#p346642
Last edited by CakeDevil275 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
Office in DTR HQ South Block

Re: Many jobs needed! High paying salarys

Postby skinsdontcry » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Today I would like to apply to Build/Designer role and the Secretary role. I think I would be a good fit for these roles as I have some nice ideas that I think would benefit the company, I am active and I love to work hard and see how the work I have done impacts other people. I also would like this as I think these are very social roles and I want to meet new people and get experience of running good jobs and negotiations within HM.

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 pm

skinsdontcry wrote:I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Today I would like to apply to Build/Designer role and the Secretary role. I think I would be a good fit for these roles as I have some nice ideas that I think would benefit the company, I am active and I love to work hard and see how the work I have done impacts other people. I also would like this as I think these are very social roles and I want to meet new people and get experience of running good jobs and negotiations within HM.

Hi SkinsDontcry!
You seem perfect for the job and we would love to know a bit more about you! Interviews are being held between Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th and we would be super happy to hold one with you. Which of these dates can you make and at what times?

-Cake
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Postby CakeDevil275 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Bumpity Bump
CakeDevil_275

Postby skinsdontcry » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:07 pm

CakeDevil275 wrote:
skinsdontcry wrote:I'm SkinsDontCry and I'm pretty decent at designing/planning although currently I'm unable to show you any examples, but I also enjoy having a little bit of control and being in charge over others.

Hi SkinsDontcry!
You seem perfect for the job and we would love to know a bit more about you! Interviews are being held between Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th and we would be super happy to hold one with you. Which of these dates can you make and at what times?

-Cake

Any of them after around 4pm is gucci :)

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:55 am

Great! What timezone are you in?
CakeDevil_275

Re: Apply for a Job

Postby teleuesitos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 am

I'm teleuesitos, I'm currently a builder and I'm developing my new startup, but of course I need to work a lot first to start gaining money, and I'm really interested in DTR. That's why I want to apply for secretary, I'm surely not very good at designing, but I can come up with good ideas for the company and manage what needs to be managed. In fact I'm an event organizer irl and this give me important skills to deal with problems!

Postby CakeDevil275 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 am

teleuesitos wrote:I'm teleuesitos, I'm currently a builder and I'm developing my new startup, but of course I need to work a lot first to start gaining money, and I'm really interested in DTR. That's why I want to apply for secretary, I'm surely not very good at designing, but I can come up with good ideas for the company and manage what needs to be managed. In fact I'm an event organizer irl and this give me important skills to deal with problems!

Hi teleuesitos,
You would be a great fit for DTR as a secretary, what day and time can you come in for an interview?

-Cake
CakeDevil_275

Postby teleuesitos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 pm

I'm on vacations so you tell me!!

Postby xxdarkerxx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 am

I am xxdarkerxx and I am applying for the builder/designer positions because I have some experience building and designing. I'm pretty active on weekdays and love building. I hope you consider me for this role. :)

Next