Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available OK please help

OK please help

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

OK please help

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 pm

This topic is deleted im clearly out numbered and stuff. So you wont see much from my company.
Last edited by Cocraven2018#1 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: OK please help

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

You spent the best part of 1 hour telling the whole server about how you hate gay people and anyone who had an opposite opinion was offending your religion. People come on this server to play a game, enjoy it and you repeatedly ignored staff advice. I asked you what example of how we bend the rules and you literally said "supporting gays". We are not telling you how you should worship, we are telling you how to behave in a chat for a game. Please use some common sense.
Freshblood likes this post.
Mayor of Snowdonia City
CEO of Romco
Moderator (Staff Member since 5th January 2019

Postby ~Bloom » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:LordRomais muted me for one day and warned me for talking about gays while other people were too. I was the only one that "stepped over the line" But one day is very long and is not necessary. They couldve just done 1 hour or 3 hours. I also hate how they bend the rules for their friends. So please fix these issues.

How about you stop being rude to people?
I actually felt sorry for you on your leaving post. But now your just flogging a dead horse.
OmnieDD likes this post.

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Im sorry i dont support something and then people are saying i need to support it.

Postby StickMan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:Im sorry i dont support something and then people are saying i need to support it.

You shouldn’t support something if you disagree with it, but you also shouldn’t attack people if they disagree with you.
Freshblood likes this post.
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: Husky#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Noone I saw asked you to support anything. You just don't need to offend people. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.
Mayor of Snowdonia City
CEO of Romco
Moderator (Staff Member since 5th January 2019

Postby d0dleysvrz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 pm

LordRomias wrote:Noone I saw asked you to support anything. You just don't need to offend people. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.

“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to cast the stone."

You seem to know your verses :P
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby troller2000 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:30 am

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:Im sorry i dont support something and then people are saying i need to support it.

“Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.” James 4:11