Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Im leaving

Im leaving

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Im leaving

Postby Cocraven2018 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Im not trusted for getting banned a few years back for "scamming" but it was a false report. Ive been getting too much hate. So dont even hate in this because i dont want to be here anymore. I hope you all got what you wanted.
CravenCoEpress
It's time to rise and rejoin the battle to the top of all companies!

Re: Im leaving

Postby RJMouse » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:24 pm

don't leave please, you are loved on this server, please stay, we have gotten to be good friends, if you need anything discord me at RJMouse#2567
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby OmnieDD » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Don't leave :P

Mayor of Silver Lake since 05.20.19!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:40 pm

cool
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Discord: Fluffy#9622

Postby Gerhard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Those of you that are bashing him over something that happened years ago, you are horrible people, and pieces of shit. Don't be a dick to those that are just trying to play the server and make money just like you all do.
2 people like this post.
Player manager of HelloClan City Main
Volunteer Firefighter - Goose Creek Rural Fire Dept.
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:30 pm

No offense I actually felt bad for u until earlier today When u joined the server u said u misclicked to join and u said “won’t see u fucking bitches again”. R00d
~Max likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby cmvo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Gerhard wrote:Those of you that are bashing him over something that happened years ago, you are horrible people, and pieces of shit. Don't be a dick to those that are just trying to play the server and make money just like you all do.

No one is bashing him- I've been on when he was supposedly getting "harassed" for this, and people literally just mentioned false bans, and then he brings up his for god knows what reason, and then he gets mad when no one pays attention to him or offers him attention.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Currently the Founder/CEO of Pinnacle and President of the HelloMiners Film Association.

Founded the HMCSM Stock Market (best ever), Enfinity Delivery Couriers, Jade Estates.

I owned Oakville, managed Solaris, Sahara and Valencia.

Postby Cocraven2018 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Cmvo thats not whats happening I been in the background for a long time and I have never wanted attention. Then what I said when I logged on I meant it for AlexisTurnt.
CravenCoEpress
It's time to rise and rejoin the battle to the top of all companies!