Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Looking for Haunted House designer

Looking for Haunted House designer

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Looking for Haunted House designer

Postby ~Satan » Tue May 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Hello there mortal, as you might know, I'm the lord of evil and I'm looking for someone to build me a place to live. Preferably something in the style of a haunted mansion, as long as it is dark and gloomy. I'm known to pay those who work for me well as long as the work that is delivered is excellent.

The plot is 39 by 25 blocks connect with me on discord if you're interested in the job.

Lucifer#0966
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: Looking for Haunted House designer

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:29 pm

~Satan wrote:Hello there mortal, as you might know, I'm the lord of evil and I'm looking for someone to build me a place to live. Preferably something in the style of a haunted mansion, as long as it is dark and gloomy. I'm known to pay those who work for me well as long as the work that is delivered is excellent.

The plot is 39 by 25 blocks connect with me on discord if you're interested in the job.

Lucifer#0966

If you want dark and gloomy I've got a cave you can have.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Re: Looking for Haunted House designer

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue May 28, 2019 5:37 pm

hook me up on discord ;)
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.