Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available For Companies

For Companies

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

For Companies

Postby Abod » Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello Miners!

If anyone need to Create a Discord Server/Website/Private server for his Company in-game of curse, Contact me on discord ¬> Abod#1000 or Mail me in Game ¬> Abodd, and I will discuss with you about Requirements and Price needed.

Features for Discord
- Custom discord Bots
- Very great design and Channels list
- Easy to use Tickets/Orders Bot
And More!

Features for Webpage
- phpBB website
- Great Designs (Templates Available)
- Orders system (All money paid in game as Forsals as Using real money for in-game stuff is not Allowed)

Features for Company Server (Will be Sevrer for Build Templates if it was Build company, and for Staff Discussion, Not for Playing in it).

Thanks.
~Abod

Re: For Companies

Postby supermagicalplay » Thu May 16, 2019 5:54 am

Abod, will you provide hosting?

Postby Abod » Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 am

supermagicalplay wrote:Abod, will you provide hosting?

Yes, Depends on the website, Some hosts will be free for the first month and when or After that, It will be payable, But the toppackage is 3.5$ that have Unlimited MySQL Databases, Also if u needed a domain, you will pay 1$ for the first Year (Depends on If the Domain was Premium or not).

All this stuff will be paid in $, you will pay by your own self, If it was allowed if you can give me Forsals and I pay, I'll do it for sure.
Professional Developer
Discord: Abod#2042 (new)
InActive
IGN: JustAbod

Postby Abod » Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 am

For MC Private servers hosting, I'll provide that too but as I said, The server should be Private for the company staff and Customers, So they can show customer buildings if the customer needed a building or if the staff of the company needed to Discuss about the company in it or Build some designs to sell them and doing them in HelloMiners as well.

For payment its same as Web hosting, Very cheap and good, if Admins allowed me to pay but get paid with Forsals, I'll do that for sure.
Professional Developer
InActive

Postby Abod » Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 am

Everything should be related to the Company in HelloMiners :D
Professional Developer
InActive

Postby Abod » Fri May 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Dump
Professional Developer
InActive

Postby supermagicalplay » Sat May 18, 2019 6:36 am

Abod wrote:

For MC Private servers hosting, I'll provide that too but as I said, The server should be Private for the company staff and Customers, So they can show customer buildings if the customer needed a building or if the staff of the company needed to Discuss about the company in it or Build some designs to sell them and doing them in HelloMiners as well.

For payment its same as Web hosting, Very cheap and good, if Admins allowed me to pay but get paid with Forsals, I'll do that for sure.

Your talking about real money here?

Postby Abod » Sat May 18, 2019 11:47 am

supermagicalplay wrote:
Abod wrote:

Your talking about real money here?

Yes, Everyone should pay real money for their Company's Private Server, But if HM Admins accepted me getting Forsals on paying for their web host/server that is Directed to the Company in HM, I will do that for sure.
Professional Developer
InActive