Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Status of the HelloMiners Server

Status of the HelloMiners Server

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: Status of the HelloMiners Server

Postby Marc » Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

gooskraft wrote:Sorry to post again on a relatively inactive topic, but my bal hasn’t been restored yet... can anything be done about this???

Hey sorry for the late response,

I'll see what I can do. May have to find your last region purchase. May take some time.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby ~Cookie » Thu May 02, 2019 2:15 am

~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:Hey, I lost my money, but I reset my nick after the main server crashed and I went to the build so I think I'm of with the Nickname.

But here is my log of me checking my balance:
Code: Select all
[17:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F212,687.28

And I would like to mention I sold a few fish after checking my bal and I admit I'm a penny pincher so I would appreciate if I got that money too.

[17:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] PyroFishing ➤ You earned 405.07$ from selling 20 Fish!

Thanks!

Ig bumping works so bump

bump :/
Did someone say Cookie

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby Marc » Thu May 02, 2019 12:51 pm

~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:Hey, I lost my money, but I reset my nick after the main server crashed and I went to the build so I think I'm of with the Nickname.

But here is my log of me checking my balance:
[17:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F212,687.28

And I would like to mention I sold a few fish after checking my bal and I admit I'm a penny pincher so I would appreciate if I got that money too.

[17:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] PyroFishing ➤ You earned 405.07$ from selling 20 Fish!

Thanks!

Ig bumping works so bump

bump :/

Refunded.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby gooskraft » Fri May 03, 2019 1:30 am

Marc wrote:
gooskraft wrote:Sorry to post again on a relatively inactive topic, but my bal hasn’t been restored yet... can anything be done about this???

Hey sorry for the late response,

I'll see what I can do. May have to find your last region purchase. May take some time.

Thanks! :) If it helps, the last time I spent money on a region was on the 22nd or 23rd of March, to rent govapt_19.

Previous