Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Postby ~Spider » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 pm

IGN:
SpiderPig2323

Time on the Server:
Since 19th of May 2016

Which Committee:
Business Manager

Why You Want This Position:
I would have to be the number one choice of being Hellominers transportation business manager because I have great experience in directing and giving people tasks to complete which is vital in this case. I am organized, love completing all my tasks and not have to wait. I am currently working for the government battle place and have done many other government projects over the years. I have an excellent knowledge of Hellominers highways which I can fix, I know the Hellominers map off by heart and know where almost anything is. I'm extremely active on Hellominers as well as on discord. Therefore I can confidently say that I am a very strong competitor for the role of being Hellominers transportation business manager
Domination LT likes this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
----------------------------------------------------------

Postby Cocraven2018 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:19 pm

IGN: Cocraven2018
Time on the Server: 3 years (coming on four)
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Highway
Why You Want This Position: Because since cars are coming into the game I want my company to be into the gas business.

SpartanPride please contact me on Discord at :
Co-Craven2018#3621

Dont for get the dash between Co and Craven PLEASE CONTACT ME
CravenCoEpress
It's time to rise and rejoin the battle to the top of all companies!

Postby bartboys3 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:27 pm

IGN: BartBoys3
Time on the Server: First joined about 2 years ago, started being active as of a few weeks.
Why You Want This Position: I've always been fascinated by the efforts players have gone through to create highways in the past to have them ignored in favor for nether tunnels. I hope this new transit update will give life back to the highway, and i want to be a part of making that happen. I also enjoy planning out roads and creating road signs.
~BartBoys3

Postby Phidiaz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 am

IGN: Phidiaz
Time on the Server: About 10 months
Why You Want This Position: I'd love to take part in connecting HM's cities together and help this server achieve as realistic highway layout and design as possible. I've been playing Cities: Skylines for a few months now and most of my cities have a realistic highway network, so I have a good idea of how traffic works (not to mention living a few blocks north from the world's busiest highway). I have also designed nether tunnels before, and would like to help make a few upgrades to the system in terms of design and efficiency.
~I’ve never had a problem with a bad client... There's no such thing as one. You just have to do good work and get the client to accept it.~

Postby ThePersonater » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:42 pm

IGN:
Time on the Server:
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway):
Why You Want This Position:

ThePersonater
since oct 2017
Highway planninig comitte
I have always cared about how people get around in this server, espically people who in small cities or outside of cities altogether. With the Cars update I was happy to know that roads will be improved and I wanted to help

Postby Domination LT » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Bump! 1 day left to apply
2 people like this post.
Founder and Regulator of the Transportation Dept
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby chickenfarm7. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:59 pm

IGN: chickenfarm7
Time on the Server: 4-6 years, not too sure :P
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Aviation
Why You Want This Position: I think its really cool having realistic planes on the server and I would love to be a part of it! I can help plan out airport designs, monitor approvals, help people fly or anything you need done :D I can adapt to fit the situation and can help problem solve any issues within aviation on the server!

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:50 pm

IGN: RyanInTheHorizon
Time on the Server: Joined sometime in 2016
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Highway or if possible Business
Why You Want This Position: I feel like I'd be a great addition to the team, tried to apply for CB Council, never did get through, applied for Player Helper, accepted but before training it was killed. I'm not great at building, but come on! Who cannot do a simple highway (or motorway to us brits). The reason I'm leaning towards Business is because I enjoy the modern shops, many of the british ones are HUGE and I think, if they are designed right, they could cater to players needs as well as the car's needs. Thats all, Thank you and good night from a player who messed up badly before but now just wants to help the community.
Formerly RyanDaWerewolf and Ryan_Shorthorn

Postby RJMouse » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:01 pm

RJMouse: Time on server: 8 months
Position Applying for: Highway Commitee
I am really excited about the new highways and I am a civil engineering student irl and I have some great ideas on how to do it and how to get all the cities connected and I really would like to work for you guys to make the server great! I could really help you guys out with ideas.
RJMouse

Postby kidG7 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 pm

IGN: KidG7
Time on the Server: 2 years and about 6 months.
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Aviation
Why You Want This Position: I would like this position because I have flew all kinds of plane plugins before, and I like flying airplane simulators. I like air traffic control and lots of jobs in the airplane category.
KidG7
A Proud Christian who believes in Jesus Christ
A believer who things all dreams can come true

PreviousNext