Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Postby Endershack » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:29 am

IGN: Endershack
Time on the Server: 6 years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Highway
Why You Want This Position: I'm like one of the only staff still not in a dept lol plus I want to see this department thrive. It can be a reality for highways to take over nether portals and warps for primary transportation. I already made highway sign mapart so I could implement those for free if i'm added to this department. I'm really interested in cars and i cant wait to see where it takes us (literally xD)

future maparts include stop sign and navigation/tourist sign (ex. street signs, airport sign, bus stop sign, subway stop sign, gas station sign, "Solaris | 0.9 km" sign)
3 people like this post.
OQIL 2019 1v1 Tournament: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34138
<Mod ~Ender>
Former City Department Tier Evaluator
Department of Transportation Highway Committee
Head Admin of OQIL
iCentiPay Executive

Ironball Discord: https://discord.gg/mhWs3h

Postby SidedSuns » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:10 am

IGN: SidedSuns

Time on the Server: 2 years

Why You Want This Position: I want this position because I spend lots of my time on HelloMiners highways, looking at the empty, ugly, desolate roads and roadsides. I feel nostalgia for the broken houses and shops on the side of the road, awaiting no one to see them.
I think I could really help HelloMiners by fixing these highways and helping the car plugin thrive! This is the best update on the server for the years I've had the pleasure of enjoying it, and I have to use that passion to fix our highways. :D
Domination LT likes this post.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby Dylad » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 am

#KillTheTunnels
SpartanPride7 likes this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2 Years
OQIL Commissioner
Not in our OQIL discord server? This is where all primary functions of the league happen! Please join at https://discord.gg/TwDvZxq

Postby Tunnel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:38 am

Dylad wrote:#KillTheTunnels

Excuse you?

xD
3 people like this post.
Former HM Moderator
--
Don't it feel good
To have got' this far?
For something you did
Not the girl you are...

Postby llllgf » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:58 pm

lol great. Now i gotta deal with the DOT in minecraft. I will break laws for sure and overload my truck when cars are added. Lolz
Ford Heavy Duty Generations. 1994 - 2017

Postby llllgf » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:00 pm

lol fyi gvrw doesnt apply to me.
Ford Heavy Duty Generations. 1994 - 2017

Postby pascalek27 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:33 pm

IGN: pascalek27_Gah
Time on the Server: 2 years (3 years in May)
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Aviation comitee (airport planning)
Why You Want This Position: I'm an aviation enthusiast and know alot about aviation so i can really help when it comes to planning/air traffic control etc.... I'm also a good negotiator aswell
Owner of Pasid Industries

Estimated Networth 80,000

Postby ~Arctic » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:36 pm

IGN:
Time on the Server: Since October 2017 (1 year and a half)
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Aviation
Why You Want This Position: I am always intrigued by aviation and love it. I enjoy talking and discussing aviation a lot, aviation is one of my passions and I would love to take part in the committee. I am an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude when doing team work. I do know a fair amount about the aviation industry also.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby pascalek27 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:37 pm

llllgf wrote:lol great. Now i gotta deal with the DOT in minecraft. I will break laws for sure and overload my truck when cars are added. Lolz

Well I'm pretty sure there's no weight limit in Minecraft so you have fun hauling around masses of stuff with your diesel v8 and also I'm pretty sure the rules of the road wont be that strict in hm as long as you don't start ramming into people at 150MPH you'll be fine
2 people like this post.
Owner of Pasid Industries

Estimated Networth 80,000

Postby ~NCR » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:12 pm

I will be submitting 2 applications for both aviation of highway. I'd like to be considered for aviation first, and if I get rejected for that I'd like to be considered for highway department. If it's not possible, please just consider me for aviation. Thanks a lot :D

IGN: NCR_
Time on the Server: 1.5+ years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Aviation
Why You Want This Position: I want this position because I am very knowledgeable in aviation and I'd like to apply that knowledge (and new ideas) to the department to ensure the success of the department and airports across HM. I am very interested in the subject area the position covers, and hopefully it will lead to the department's success. I have experience working with gov jobs with the City Dept too.

IGN: NCR_
Time on the Server: 1.5+ years
Why You Want This Position: I want this position because I used to be the head of the department, and during that time I set up a framework for a department structure that could be used to effectively divide up work between the department, contributing to its efficiency. I am also very knowledgeable about IRL highways, which could bring me and other cities success in the department. I have experience working with gov jobs with the City Dept too.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

PreviousNext